Selina Winchester (Supernatur...

By Fanatic_Squared

Selina Lupa is an adopted sister to the Winchesters. She was brought into the family after Sam left for colle... More

Pilot
Pilot Pt. 2
Pilot Pt. 3
Pilot Pt. 4
Wendigo
Wendigo Pt. 2
Wendigo Pt. 3
Dead in the Water
Dead in the Water Pt. 2
Dead in the Water Pt. 3
Cover photo
Phantom Traveler
Phantom Traveler Pt. 2
Phantom Traveler Pt. 3
Book trailer
Bloody Mary Pt. 2
Skin
Skin Pt.2
Skin Pt. 3
Filler
Hook Man
Home
Home Pt. 2
Filler
Asylum
Asylum Pt. 2
Asylum Pt. 3
Scarecrow
Scarecrow Pt. 2
Scarecrow Pt. 3
The Benders
The Benders Pt. 2
Shadow
Shadow Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2
Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3
Salvation
Salvation Pt. 2
Devil's Trap
Devil's Trap Pt. 2
Sequel is Out

Bloody Mary

8.7K 203 25
By Fanatic_Squared

"Selina... come on it's us," Dean stated as he and Sam backed up against a wall.

I only growled in response as I stalked further making them trapped against the wall.

"Selina. Be the stronger person, you can fight this," Sam pleaded.

I wanted to stop but I kept walking forward. There was a flash and there they were dead... I didn't mourn in sadness... I was glad.

"Good girl," A voice claimed from behind me "You truly are my daughter,"

I gasped as I woke up "Easy there, tiger," Dean told me as he looked at me through the rearview mirror "You okay,"

"It was just a nightmare," I told him, but it was more to reassure myself.

"Geeze you and Sam,"

"Hey, at least I got some sleep," Sam argued

"You know, sooner or later we're gonna have to talk about this. Both of you,"

"Are we here?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Yup. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio,"

Sam picked up the newspaper with an obituary circled "So what do you think really happened to this guy?"

"That's what we're gonna find out," we got out of the Impala and looked up at the morgue "Let's go,"

A morgue tech stopped us before we could enter the morgue "Hey,"

"Hey,"

"Can I help you?"

"Yeah. We're the, uh...med students," I told him.

"Sorry?" he looked at me as I was younger than the boys to be a med student.

"Oh, Doctor Fig Lavitch didn't tell you?"

The Morgue Tech still gave us the look

"We talked to him on the phone. He, uh, we're from Ohio State. He's supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It's for our paper,"

"Well, I'm sorry, he's at lunch,"

Dean kept pushing the subject "Oh well he said, uh-"

I elbowed him to get back on track

"oh, well, you know, it doesn't matter. You don't mind just showing us the body, do you?"

"Sorry, I can't." the Morgue Tech stated "Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want,"

"An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then,"

I groaned as Dean just kept digging a deeper hole.

"Uh, look, man, this paper's like half our grade, so if you don't mind helping us out-"

I decided I had enough and took out Dean's wallet and handed the morgue tech some twenties.

The morgue tech looked at the money and back at us "Follow me,"

I tried to follow but Dean caught me

"I earned that money," Dean argued

I rolled my eyes "You won it in a poker game," I forced him off and walked into the room where Sam was examining the body.

"Now the newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding," Sam said

"More than that. They practically liquefied," The Morgue Tech explained

"Any sign of a struggle? Maybe somebody did it to him?" Dean suggested.

"Nope. Besides the daughter, he was all alone,"

"What's the official cause of death?"

"Ah, Doc's not sure. He's thinking massive stroke, maybe an aneurysm? Something burst up in there, that's for sure,"

"What do you mean?"

"Intense cerebral bleeding. This guy had more blood in his skull than anyone I've ever seen,"

"The eyes and mash; what would cause something like that?"

"Capillaries can burst. See a lot of bloodshot eyes with stroke victims,"

"Yeah? You ever see exploding eyeballs?" I asked

"That's a first for me, but hey, I'm not the doctor,"

"Hey, think we could take a look at that police report? You know for, uh... our paper,"

"I'm not really supposed to show you that," The Morgue Tech eyed Dean's wallet and I handed him over a couple of bills.

***

"Might not be one of ours. Might just be some freak medical thing," Sam said

"How many times in Dad's long and varied career has it actually been a freak medical thing and not some sign of an awful supernatural death?" Dean asked

"Almost never," I stated

"Exactly," we looked at Sam as he sighed

"Alright, let's go talk to the daughter," Sam said as we walked up to the shoemaker household and everyone there was in black suits or black dresses.

I looked down at what we were wearing "Feel like we're underdressed,"

Dean ruffled my hair and headed further into the house and to the backyard, where a man pointed us to where Donna and Lilly were standing.

"You must be Donna, right?" Dean greeted

Donna nodded at Dean "Yeah,"

"Hi, uh-we're really sorry,"

"Thank you,"

"I'm Sam, this is Dean and our sister Selina,"

I would have smiled but knew it would look inappropriate.

"We worked with your dad,"

Donna looked over at her friend and then back at us "You did?"

"Yeah. This whole thing. I mean, a stroke,"

Her friend walked up to us "I don't think she really wants to talk about this right now,"

"It's okay. I'm okay," Donna reassured.

Dean nodded before carrying on "Were there any symptoms? Dizziness? Migraines?"

"No,"

Lily turned to us "That's because it wasn't a stroke,"

"Lily, don't say that," Donna scolded

"What?" I asked

Donna shook her head "I'm sorry, she's just upset,"

"No, it happened because of me," Lily argued

"Sweetie, it didn't,"

"Lily." I got down and looked her in the eye "Why would you say something like that?"

"Right before he died, I said it," Lily said

"Said what?"

"Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror."

I looked up at the boys and turned back to Lily

"She took his eyes, that's what she does,"

"That's not why Dad died. This isn't your fault," Donna claimed

"I think your sister's right, Lily." I told Lily "There's no way it could have been Bloody Mary. Your dad didn't say it, did he?"

Lily shook her head "No, I don't think so,"

I got up and we headed upstairs to the bathroom.

"The Bloody Mary legend...Dad ever find any evidence that it was a real thing?" Sam asked.

"Not that I know of," Dean shrugged.

"I mean, everywhere else all over the country, kids will play Bloody Mary, and as far as we know, nobody dies from it,"

"Yeah, well, maybe everywhere it's just a story, but here it's actually happening," I told Sam as I looked at the dried blood on the floor.

"The place where the legend began?"

I shrugged as Dean looked through the medicine cabinet. "But according to the legend, the person who says B-"

I laughed as Sam closed the medicine cabinet mirror.

"the person who says you know what..."

"I didn't realize we were going against Voldemort," I joked

Sam playfully glared at me "gets it. But here-"

"Shoemaker gets it instead, yeah," Dean said.

"Right,"

"Never heard anything like that before. Still, the guy did die right in front of the mirror, and the daughter's right. The way the legend goes, you know who scratches your eyes out," Dean said

"It's worth checking into," Sam noted as we exited the bathroom and ran into Donna's friend.

"What are you doing up here?" Donna's friend asked

"We-we, had to go to the bathroom," Dean lied.

"Who are you?"

" we said downstairs, we worked with Donna's dad,"

"He was a day trader or something. He worked by himself,"

"No, I know, I meant-" Dean stuttered

I elbowed him to make him stop knowing we were made.

"And all those weird questions downstairs, what was that? So you tell me what's going on, or I start screaming," Donna's friend said

"Alright, alright. We think something happened to Donna's dad," Sam stated

"Yeah, a stroke,"

"That's not a sign of a typical stroke. We think it might be something else,"

"Like what?"

"Honestly? We don't know yet. But we don't want it to happen to anyone else. That's the truth," Sam told her

"So, if you're gonna scream, go right ahead," I smirked as I crossed my arms.

"Who are you, cops?" Donna's friend asked

"Something like that," I laughed a bit as Dean sent me a warning glare.

Sam handed her his cell number "If you think of anything, you or your friends notice anything strange, out of the ordinary...just give us a call," we left and headed for the Impala.

***

"Alright, say Bloody Mary really is haunting this town. There's gonna be some sort of proof-Like a local woman who died nasty." Dean stated as we walked through the library.

"Yeah but a legend this widespread it's hard. I mean, there's like 50 versions of who she actually is. One story says she's a witch, another says she's a mutilated bride, there's a lot more," Sam informed

"Alright, so what are we supposed to be looking for?"

"Every version's got a few things in common. It's always a woman named Mary, and she always dies right in front of a mirror. So we've gotta search local newspapers-public records as far back as they go. See if we can find a Mary who fits the bill," I told him

"Well that sounds annoying," Dean whined

"No, it won't be so bad, as long as we..." I laughed as I saw that all computers had an Out of Order sign on them "I take it back. This will be very annoying,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 1K 28
In which Selina Winchester, twin sister to Sam, finds herself falling for none other than Hell's very own King, Crowley. - [ check out my oneshot boo...
2.4K 23 19
Book 1 Just over a year after the events of the vampire attack that resulted in the death of Dean Winchester, his brother Sam is adjusting to life w...
185K 4.9K 32
Highest Rankings: #1 in Angels #1 in Sam Winchester #1 in Dean Winchester #1 in Nephilim #2 in Supernatural #2 in Heaven #4 in Winchester ~~~ ...
2K 90 22
Angelica is a special girl. Raised by Sam and Dean Winchester as a child, she learned to hunt the Supernatural until they were forced to leave her be...