Finally (BL)

By toffeesmore

Because their Alpha angered many packs in the past, the whole pack undergoes strict training to prepare thems... More

Explanation/ Intro (?)
Axel Saroon
Forrest Starr
Countdown
Bonding
Waffles...
Training
Improvement is Improvement.
Day off
A week later....
All her fault.
Blah Blah Blah
Hikkums
A change of view
Day off from work!!!
Pumpkins are great.
In this guy's world.
Memories p1
Halloween Special
Repeat.
A cloudy day in the favorite spot.
Opportunity.
She has returned.
Is John a likeable character?
Family.
Memories p2.
I guess he returned too?
Part of Violet's Theories
I'm sorry...
Point of View
Awaiting the Mistress' return.
Not the only one to miss her.
Haven't seen it all.
Not an update.
Memories, old and new.
Chill
Alpha of Mind-Games
Everyone's Nervous
Little Group.
The Chosen One.
I love you, kid.
We all have a guilty pleasure :P
Memories 4
Seperate, for now.
The Perfect Time to Not Lose Control.
So metaphoric it's almost literal.
Best of Both Worlds
The First Memory
Second to Last Meeting.
Second to Last Chapter
Final Chapter
Thank You.

Bullies.

69.2K 2.6K 425
By toffeesmore

Axel

Forrest and I were outside. I was waiting in the middle grounds of our territory, while Forrest filled in the Beta on my training. I got bored just standing there so I decided to walk around. Forrest's head turned halfway to me,

"Axel."

"I'm just gonna walk around, okay?", I widened my eyes and smiled.

He clenched his jaw and sighed in defeat before letting out a hesitant "alright".

I walked around the edge where there was shade and stood there, observing the details in the earth. Does Forrest observe every detail in life like this? I thought to myself with a smile. I was snapped out of my daze when I heard John's group trying to keep John from going over to where I'm at. I now stared at the ground terrified as I listened to the group that bullies me.

"Dude, just leave him!", Dave whisper-yelled, "That guy is obviously his mate!! We'll be skinned!!"

"I don't care!!", John was louder and obviously pissed off, "They are not mates!! If they were, why didn't the Beta or Alpha say anything?!"

Dave was lost for words.

"Exactly!!"

John was about to walk over to me again when the group was again trying to restrain him. I knew he gave them that terrible death glare of his when all was silent but those lone footsteps of his making their way towards me.

"Oh my! John what a lovely and I mean loovely surpr-!"

"Shut it!"

I cowered in terror at his larger frame.

"Hey is that Alpha's boy your mate? Don't fucking lie to me!!"

My palms were getting sweaty. Why does this concern him? Does he enjoy bullying me that much?

"J-just leave me alo-"

"You're begging to get hit."

My eyes immediately shot up to meet his with fear, "Y-yes!! He's my mate!! Don't hurt me!", I looked down again shutting my eyes. He never did hit me, he just watched me as his group beated me up, spitting out harsh insults.

But all was quiet.

I looked up and saw shock and pain in John's eyes.

"What do you mean he's your mate?!", I couldn't register what he was saying while he looked like that, "What?! You guys are trying to hide it?! Huh?!"

"U-umm..."

"What?! Too good all of a sudden to speak to me?! Answer me!!", he grabbed both of my arms tightly and oddly enough, I wasn't scared. His eyes were glazed as if about to cry.

Why is he so mad...?

"Answe-!!", I wiped a tear that slid down his left cheek. I looked back at his eyes and all there was was the pain that never left from awhile ago.

"John, why are y-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Forrest spoke from a few feet away.

"What. Are. You. Doing?!", my eyes widened in fear at the intensity of his glare. If looks could kill. He turned his eyes on me and I was suddenly aware of how close John's face was, my hand still on his face. I struggled to free myself from his grip, but couldn't.

"Forrest! No!! Please don't!!"

Forrest was literally shaking with anger and his eyes were wide with insanity as he looked at John.

"F-Forrest..?!"

He morphed into his wolf form too fast for the naked eye to see and was about to kill John when the Beta pulled him back in wolf form. Forrest was only focused on getting to John and easily tossed the beta to the side. Forrest was oddly larger than your average wolf, even larger than the Beta.

"Forrest!!"

I jumped in front of John with arms spread. Forrest immediately halted but his wolf form was shaking and twitching uncontrollably. If he pounced  he would harm me but then that means John would get away with it. Forrest continued as he eyed John, who might as well be dead by now, and began making barks, growls, and half-howls. He's losing his control!!! He went on like that for about a minute.

His jealousy took over as he pounced on us, but never landed as the Alpha came in between, crouching, and jumping up from beneath Forrest. The Alpha pinned him down but he easily got back up. He was still focused only on John, and was surely not thinking when he clawed the Alpha's neck. She bled heavily but showed no sign of weakness. She just looked pissed off beyond hell.

The Beta limped over to us, "Don't just stand there!! Follow me!!" We followed him, both John and my eyes on the fight, like the rest of the pack. Forrest got angrier and panicked even more seeing me go away with John, but that half-a-second was all the Alpha needed to knock him out into human form. I whined for Forrest. She glared our direction and barked at the Beta, "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!! WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL SIDE BY SIDE, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT?!?!"

Everyone's eyes, including John and mine, looked down in submission. The Beta just looked at Her glare straight on, snapping out of Beta-mode.

"IM INJURED!! I'M TRYING MY BEST!!"

"OH THAT COCKY MOUTH OF YOURS LOOKS LIVELY AS EVER!! COULDN'T EVEN JUST TOLD THEM TO SCOOT AWAY, HUH?!?!"

"I WASN'T THINKING AT THE TIME!!!"

"OBVIOUSLY!!!!!"

They went on like that for a few more minutes, which was painful to hear. During that time in which everyone was still amazed at how the Beta could actually talk back like that to the Alpha though it wasn't new. It was, pretty much, why he was chosen as Beta.

"UGH!!! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!"

"YEAH CUZ IMMEDIATE TREATMENT FROM A HUGE WOUND LIKE THIS CAN BE POSTPONED FOR YOUR BITCHING"

"OH SHUT THE HELL UP!! IVE GOT IT WORSE AND I AIN'T COMPLAINING!!!"

The Beta went back to Beta-mode and was about to tell the Alpha to go with him when she cut him off, already knowing what he was going to say, "Let me drag him back first, you go ahead."

The Beta nodded and disappeared.

Everyone was silent as the Alpha looked around. It was always like this during their "wars", ended as suddenly as it started.

"Everyone!", She stood up on Forrest's limp body as a podium, kneading his fur like a cat, but obviously to humiliate him. She never treated anyone else like this but Forrest, and it made me cringe in displeasure. "I, as Alpha, am sorry for the commotion. This was all because of a jealous mate, the mates being Forrest and Axel. Nothing was said because we focused more on Axel's improvement training. That is all. Axel, you come along."

She got off of Forrest and grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, dragging him like an overgrown pup all the way back to their house. Everyone didn't stare, for the Alpha hated that while she walked around, a pet peeve picked up from her past with Her mate.

"A-Axel...", I looked over at John, he looked defeated and broken.

"Umm...", I looked at the Alpha slowly getting further away and back at him, and without a word just followed the Alpha without a second look. I didn't see how he reached his hand as if to keep me from going any further from him, but retracted his arm back.

All I was worried about at the moment was Forrest.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

THANK YOU MY DEAR LEMON SPONGES!!!! Thank you for all the votes!! Sorry this chapter took awhile, writers block :/ but here it is! So comment/vote or whatever!! 42 stars reeeaaaalllly means a lot!!! Hope y'all have a better day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 341 51
The Badger Series (Book 5) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy Tyler Badger is supposed to be the next Alpha, since his father decided that his...
128K 4.8K 26
BOOK 2. SHADOW CREEK PACK. Xander has to take up the mantle of being alpha when he is beta born, everyone else believes he can do it and his brother...
2.7M 125K 32
{Completed} Every year the future Alpha's get together in cities all over the world. This isn't a party, this is training. For five weeks the future...
97 11 10
Leo was set to be the new pack alpha and it was about time he got a mate of his own. Leo has a mate picked out already (his best friend Zack), but h...