Never give up hope

By FanficFancyLOL

"If I don't hope I won't get hurt" "Never give up hope" "It happens for a reason" ❤Rucas ❤Faya ❤GMW More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
continuing chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Short Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Rucas ?
Chapter 29 - Secret
Chapter 30 - Break up
Chapter 31 - New kid
Chapter 32 - Wow
Chapter 33 - Hope
New story ¿?

Chapter 22

907 21 1
By FanficFancyLOL

May's Pov:
It's been 3 days since I've talked to Farkle. And I HATE IT ! I need him in my life. I need him in order to survive. He's like my oxygen.  But he doesn't care , so why bother trying. Today Me,Lucas, and Farkle were going to Riley's house to work on a project and we will spent the night there. It was time to go to Riley's house so I go through the window and knock she opens it and we wait for the guys. About 5 minutes later they come. Riley openes the door and we greet eachother.

L -"Hey guys."

R -"Lucas...Hello"

M-"Hey Hunkleberry"

L -"Hey ! You guys are finally talking."

R -"Yeah I apologized."

M -"And I forgave her."

I looked at Farkle who seemed sad. I really miss him. We're not even friends how can I talk to him... There was a long silence. Then Lucas spoke up.

L -"Sooo what do you guys want to do ?"

R -"Let's work on the project then we can play a game or something. "

L -"Sounds good."

We went upstairs. Farkle was behind me, and I feel like he's staring at my butt. We walked to Riley's room and sat on the floor to work on the project.

M -"Uh... So what's the project about ?"

L -"You just don't pay attention.. Do you ?"

M -"Nope not at all.. Bucky McBoing Boing"

I heard Farkle laugh.
Then he spoke to me.

F -"The project is we have to make a model of the Earth and explain how it came all into one planet"

R -"Okay... Who will do what ?"

L -"Well Me and Riley can work on researching about how the earth came together and You and Ms.Clutterbucket can work on the Modle"

Of course he would put me and Farkle together.

R -"Perfect ! Let's Get To Work !"

Riley and Lucas went to work right away.  While me and Farkle just stayed not talking.
Until he said something.

F -"Maya, This doesn't have to be akward between us just because we haven't spoken to eachother."

M -"Yeah your right. Let just work on the project"

F -"Ok, you will draw a picture of the Galaxy and I will create a Modle of the Earth"

M -"Okay cool"

We started working. We were both on the ground, I was drawing and he was making the shape of the Earth. I don't know how it happened but our hands touched and I felt Sparks and I felt like I was alive again. He looked at me and I looked at him.. our eyes locked. He started to lean in and so did I...
But Mr.Matthews came in and we quickly stood up not making eye contact.

Mr.M -"So how's it going in here guys ?"

R -"Good dad, we are almost with our research"

Mr.M -"How about the Modle ?"

M -"Its getting there.."

F -"Yeah same here."

Mr.Matthews left and Me and Farkle just went back to work. I could feel that he kept looking me. But I didn't look at him. After a while I finished drawing and Farkle finished making the modle.

M -"Finish !"

F -"Can I see ?"

M -"Yeah."

I showed him and  he looked amazed.

F -"Maya... It's amazing"

M -"Thanks Farkle"

L -"So you guys finish ?"

F -"Were done"

R -"Awesome, Do you guys want to go to the movies ?"

F -"Sure, let's go !"

- At the Movies -
We got out of the car and walked into the movie theater. Lucas and Farkle went to go but the drinks and tickets. Me and Riley just sat down and waited for them.

R -"Soo how's it going ?"

M -"Well... we're finally talking to eachother... and we almost kissed."

R -"OMG Maya !!!"

M -"But your dad interrupted us"

R -"Ugh.. sorry about that"

M-"It's fine, even of we did kiss.. it would probably still be akward between me and him."

I then saw Josh.

J -"Hey guys, I didn't suspect to see you guys here, alone. "

R -"Were not alone, we're here with Lucas and Farkle."

J -"Maya are you still with him."

M -"With who ?"

J -"Farkle"

M -"Oh.. uh ... yeah, I love him so he is still my boyfriend. "

J -"Where is he ?"

Josh was getting really close to me, but I saw Farkle.

M -"Look ! He's right here."

Farkle seemed confused, but he went along with it.

F -"Hey Josh."

J -"Hello Girl Stealer"

F -"Hey ! She chose me not you."

I giggled and Farkle smiled. Josh left and then Lucas came.

L -"I brought the drinks guys"

R -"YAY !"

-Time skip after the movies - Maya's Pov:
We were now at Riley's house.

R -"So where are you guys going to sleep ?"

M -"We could all sleep on the floor with our sleeping bags."

They all nodded and we layed the sleeping bags down. It was Lucas, Riley, Me, and Farkle.

We all layed down and watched tv.
After a while I looked at Riley. She was sleeping with her head on Lucas sholder.
Lucas fell asleep smiling. Me and Farkle were the only ones awake. I checked the time on my phone and it was 12:00
I was getting really sleepy. Farkle was next to me so I put my head on his chest and I slowly fell asleep.

Farkle's Pov:
I fell something on my chest. I looked and it was Maya... She was sleeping. She looked so gorgeous. I didn't move I just put my hand on her and I fell asleep with her.

-Next Day-
I woke up feeling so happy. That was  the best sleep I have ever gotten ever since me and Maya broke up. Maya was still asleep on my chest, but Riley and Lucas weren't here anymore. I slowly kissed Maya's head.A couple minutes later she woke up.

F -"Morning"

M -"huh ? Oh good morning" (She said while quickly getting up)

M -"sorry for sleeping on you"

F -"It's okay, was my chest comfy ?."

She giggled.

M -"Yes it was.. Where's uhh... Riley and Lucas ?"

F -"I don't know, there probably downstairs"

M -"oh ok"

M -"Farkle ?"

F -"Yeah ?"

M - "Are we friends ?"

F -"Yeah I guess.."

M -"Oh uh ok.."
___________________________________

Hey guys - sorry for short chapter.. I will update later or maybe tomorrow ... I don't know ... see ya ILY ♡

Vote☆
Did you like it✔
Comment☆

      -Nathalia♡☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 667 20
"No matter what happens, I'll always stick with you." A Seokrona au.
34.3K 1.3K 20
"Yeah I know you'll always stay."
17.3K 177 33
If you love them, you won't leave. True love NEVER dies.
21.2K 742 45
"We never believe in miracle, until you came."