Never give up hope

By FanficFancyLOL

"If I don't hope I won't get hurt" "Never give up hope" "It happens for a reason" ❤Rucas ❤Faya ❤GMW More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
continuing chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Short Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Rucas ?
Chapter 29 - Secret
Chapter 30 - Break up
Chapter 31 - New kid
Chapter 32 - Wow
Chapter 33 - Hope
New story ¿?

Chapter 21

950 23 9
By FanficFancyLOL

Maya's Pov:
Me and Farkle got to school and saw Lucas and Riley by the lockers. Farkle grabed my hand and started walking twards them.

L -"Hey, Lovebirds"

F -"Hey, Lucas and Riley."

Me and Riley looked at eachother but stayed silent. I think Riley told Lucas what happened because Lucas nudged her. But Riley just went into the classroom. Farkle looked confused. And then Lucas followed Riley into the class.

F -"What was that ?!"

M -"What ?"

F -"You and Riley didn't say anything to eachother ?"

M -"Farkle I need to talk to someone."

F -"I'm here. Always."

M -"Okay I'll tell you during lunch."

Me and Farkle walked into class and took a seat. Then Mr.Matthews came in. He told us that we had a project with 4 people on one group.
Me, Farkle, Lucas, and Riley were one group.
GREAT (sarcastic). I have to be with Riley... ugh... Mr.Matthews explained the project but Thank God ! The bell ranged and class was over.

- Lunch -
I saw Farkle walking to me. I grabed him and dragged him to the janitors closet.

F -"Oooo so what are we going to do in here alone." (He said while he smirkes at me and winked.)

I giggled

M -"Okay the reason why me and Riley are mad at eachother is because yesterday she told me that she liked you and that you don't love me you love her."

F -"Maya you know that's not true."

M -"Yeah I know but I don't know why Riley would say that."

F -"She was probably just having a bad day and said things that she didn't mean"

M -"She's right."

F -"About what ?"

M -"About us"

F -"What are you saying ?"

M -"Farkle.. I think we need to break up."

F -"What ? I thought you loved me ?"

M -"I do I- ( I got cut off by Farkle)

F -"No, you don't Maya, If you loved me you wouldn't do this to me !?"

M -"Farkle I don't want to.. I think this is what's best for us."

F -"How do you know what's best ! Smakle is right your father left you because he was disappointed of have a worthless daughter like you !"

I started feeling tears. I went to the office and told them I didn't feel good.I was lying, because that's the only way I could go home. They sent me home. I ran to my room locked the window and door and just started crying about what just happned. I lost everything. My best friend. And Farkle..

Riley's Pov:
I was at lunch with Lucas and I saw Maya and Farkle go somewhere. After lunch I saw Farkle crying and I didn't see Maya at all !
I was worried I quickly rushed to Farkle and asked him what happened.

R -"Farkle Are You Okay !?!?"

F -"N-No I am N-Not" (He said while crying)

R -"Did she.."

F -"Yeah she did.."

R -"I'm sorry..."

F -"Yeah so am I."

R -"This is all my fault.."

F -"I'm going to go now."

Farkle left he was still crying. I have to fix this. After school I went Maya's. I went to the window. The window was locked, Maya was crying. I knocked, she got up, her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She unlocked it. She knew I would come and fix this. I'm glad she did.

R -"Maya, I-" (She interrupted me)

M -"Why."

R -"Why what ?"

M -"Why did you say that to me."

R -"Maya,I'm sorry I was just jealous that you have someone that actually shows affection to you and actually shows that they care about you. Lucas never did those things."

M -"Did ?"

R -"Yeah he came to my house this morning, and we talked about that. He apologized and now we're happy together."

M -"Well I'm glad that your happy. "

R -"But I'm not happy."

M -"Why ?"

R -"Because I haven't apologized to you for what I said. So I'm saying it now. Maya I'm sorry."

M -"I accept your apology. But Farkle will never accept mine."

I gave Maya a hug. But she was still sad.

M -"I just don't get why these stuff happen to me !"

R -"Maya bad things happen to everyone not just you.

M -"But bad stuff focuses on me !"

R -"Maya, why did you break up with Farkle."

M - "Because he doesn't deserve me ! He deserves better.."

R -"Maya, god gave you a life, because he knows that your tough enough to survive in it. So show him that he's right."

M -"I can't do that ! Farkle will never take me back."

R -"You will never know unless you try."

M -"I don't know Riles..."

R -"Just think about."

M - "Riley ?"

R -"Yeah ?"

M -"I can't take him back."

R -"Why ?"

M -"Because he said things to me that I don't like."

She started crying. I hugged her. I slept over at her house that day.
__________________________________

OMGOMGOMGOMG Did you guys see "Girl meets RileyTown" It was amazing and I love how they showed how much Lucas cares about Riley ! I just have one question "WHO THE HECK WAS THE BULLY !?"
Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter I will update tomorrow or maybe later...
Sorry if it was a short chapter.

Vote☆
Did you like it ✔
Comment☆

-Nathalia ♡☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 730 22
"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." //REWRITING
168K 6.6K 29
" you don't wanna die this way, trust me " " why? I don't even know you " " but I know that you saved me once "
137K 4.5K 58
"If you're all for me than let me know what's up, don't change up on me in the long run.. keep it open 100 cause you got potential"
318K 10K 21
hope you like it loves 🦋