Forever A Cheater (Harry Styl...

By WeyHey_Mofo

Most people around the world today are struggling to make end's meet. They're worried about feeding their chi... More

Forever A Cheater (Harry Styles)
Chapter 2 (Not Mine)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (re-uploaded)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Sorry, I've been busy.

Chapter 48

1.3K 31 3
By WeyHey_Mofo

***SIDE NOTE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ****

Ok, hiiii, well i've attempted a new story....again. So could you guys please check it out??? i know it was pretty rude of me not to update til my book got some reads , but i'm not forcing anyone this time. But if you want to know its called Without the Joy . If not its cool,............so ummmm......ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Jessica’s POV

I was honestly shocked. Yes I loved talking to him, I think I even loved him once upon a time. Him saying that to me helped me slightly fix my shattered heart. I didn’t know I was crying until I felt a tear go down my face, but for once, I think I was crying with tears of joy. That text lightened up my mood so much, and made me feel wanted. I shook off the consuming thoughts and resumed straightening my hair; finally perfected, I started my makeup, light silver eye shadow, nude lipstick, foundation, mascara, you know the basics. I wore this tight black and white dress, the black and white were vertically striped, making me look taller and skinnier. I put on these black pumps I’ve had since I was in 11th grade, grabbed my clutch, threw in the basic essentials: tampon, lipgloss, gum, phone, id and cash. I grabbed my leather jacket and made my way downstairs, only to see Harry, in this sexy, tight blazer, and jeans getting ready to leave. We both touched the door at the same time, and I backed up letting him go first. “Just because you hate me doesn’t mean I don’t know how to treat a lady; common, ladies first.” I scoffed at his lame attempt at trying to be cute, and said “Since when did you know how to treat a lady?” I went out, straight towards my cab. “Wait Jess, where are you going?” “Out. Bye.” I knew that was kind of cold, but do you blame me? 

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer

************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 792 41
"You've changed Harry! What happened to that sweet loving boy that would make me laugh, not cry!" I sobbed. "People change, I'm not that innocent bo...
13.8K 313 55
"I can't trust you, I can't listen to you, I can't believe you. I want nothing to do with you get the fuck out of my life Harry!" I yell at him while...
11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...