Forever A Cheater (Harry Styl...

By WeyHey_Mofo

Most people around the world today are struggling to make end's meet. They're worried about feeding their chi... More

Forever A Cheater (Harry Styles)
Chapter 2 (Not Mine)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (re-uploaded)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Sorry, I've been busy.

Chapter 41

1.6K 24 0
By WeyHey_Mofo

Harry's POV **warning*

As we got in the flat, past the gates, security, and few paparazzis, Jess literally jumped on me. God knows what the hell was in that wine, and to be honest, I wasn't sure if I was to complain, to refrain, or to stop everything that was happening. I know I was rude, I know I was mean, but she pushed it. This isn't healthy; us fighting and getting pissed at eachother then making up in the weirdest ways possible, whether through sex, dinner or a fake happiness. She had me cornered between the door and her tall body. She ground her hips into me, not once or twice, about 7 to 9 times, where she felt another hard on...where I felt another hard on. Jessica's POV I went down on him for the second time tonight; god knows what's wrong with me. I hate his guts not less than 3 hours ago and here I am sucking him off. But right when I finished, I got up, I ran towards our-his-my- bedroom. I completely lost the feeling of ecstasy, and lost whatever sex-drive I just had. This was so weird, but oddly enough, it happens a lot, now that I think about it. I walked away from the door, towards the closet to get out my pajamas; okay not walked...stumbled. I looked at my plaid pants and oversized Oxford t-shirt and changed there. I heard the bedroom door open, once I finished dressing, and saw Harry standing in the room. "Wanna tell me what that was just about, Jess?" "Noooooooooooo?" Okay I was still tipsy, if not drunk. "What the fuck was that? You give me a blowjob in the car, then don't say another word and give me head again inside, then just walk away?" "Yeeeeeeeees?" "What do you want? Do you want to have sex? Or you want to sleep?" "Okaaaay Harry! You're so cute when you're thinking. Heheh" "Okay what...?" I stayed silent, not fully comprehending what he was trying to get at, clearly, cause of my incoherent state. He sighed then asked me, "How many fingers am I holding up Jessica?" "17" "Yep. Time for bed."

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.2K 43
I date Harry Styles for a year and he cheated on me with my best friend I thought we had everything but no I was just a game for him when I moved bac...
879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
3.6M 80.3K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
28.4K 792 41
"You've changed Harry! What happened to that sweet loving boy that would make me laugh, not cry!" I sobbed. "People change, I'm not that innocent bo...