Forever A Cheater (Harry Styl...

By WeyHey_Mofo

Most people around the world today are struggling to make end's meet. They're worried about feeding their chi... More

Forever A Cheater (Harry Styles)
Chapter 2 (Not Mine)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (re-uploaded)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Sorry, I've been busy.

Chapter 33

2K 33 0
By WeyHey_Mofo

Jessica's POV

The boys watched the game as Lou and I went in the kitchen to get some drinks. "Jessie...are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" "Lou...seriously...there's not much to say. If it was the first or second time I'd probably want to talk about it but it's not so..." "How many times?" "I know of 6 situations, at least. It's been an ongoing thing; look at his phone, it's all there." "When Tom cheated...ONCE...I ripped all our photos and refused to see him. He saw me at the Tesco and I threw a can of soup at his head." We started dying of laughter at Lou's anger and immaturity, and how she was reprimanded by the manager that night. Luckily for her, Tom came to her rescue and got her off the hook. God knows how they patched up, and have a beautiful daughter and happy family life, after him cheating. Knowing this, it makes me think if Harry and I will ever have a family, kids, or have the privilege of being grandparents. We'd be married, but would I want to raise kids in a household, that wouldn't even be a house? At the rate Harry's cheating, he's bound to impregnate someone and soon have the joy of being a father. We returned with drinks, Lou brought hers and Tom's, while I had my water. I wasn't going to bring something for Harry if you thought that, haha. He scowled and got up to get himself a beer.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2M 266K 105
Harry Styles isn't my father, he's my stepfather. Well ex-stepfather. My mother married him when I was 18, she was 36 and he was 20. Totally gross r...
19.8K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
1.1M 19.8K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...
879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...