Forever A Cheater (Harry Styl...

By WeyHey_Mofo

Most people around the world today are struggling to make end's meet. They're worried about feeding their chi... More

Forever A Cheater (Harry Styles)
Chapter 2 (Not Mine)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (re-uploaded)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Sorry, I've been busy.

Chapter 23

2.8K 39 3
By WeyHey_Mofo

Harry's POV

Haha I'm not surprised. She regretted it. Good for fucking her. When I messaged Tom about football, there was 2 more hours till the match. I decided to kill time by actually being pleasured. I called the first person that came to mind, Hailey. "Hello? Harry?" "Hey babe, what are you upto?" "Not much...just you know..." She said in this sexy voice. "Hmm?" I coughed up, feeling myself getting excited. "Pleasing myself, wishing it was you..." She ended that sentence with a moan. Oh shit. "Oh?" I could barely come up with words in this situation. "Yeah Haz.." "Babe what are you wearing?" "That black lace gown you got me, when we had a fun night on my birthday. Remember?" "Shit I can't put my finger on it, come over and remind me?" "And your girlfrie-" "She's working. Come now or don't come at all." "Ill be there in ten minutes." I cleaned up, made the bed, just to get ruined again. It was about 13:20 so I got out two beers and I quickly munched on a few crisps. Never have sex on an empty stomach. I made sure the sofas were clean, the bed was made, and I was looking good. About 6 minutes later, the doorbell rang. 

*sigh* I'm ashamed of u Harry....

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 145 37
when you think you are perfect but then you just realize that you have no special someone to care and love you...and by special someon i mean about a...
3.6M 80.3K 77
in which joelle d'amore is completing her final semester of university in the grand city of los angeles, california. when she finds herself in the pr...
259K 3.4K 25
"Knowing you," Harry choked on a sob. "Knowing you was a mistake." "No! Don't say that! You love me! You told me last night!" Alexa yelled. "Well," H...
8.8K 97 37
"You're so innocent; I feel like I'm punishing you." "Teach me, Mr. Styles." I drawled. Harry crossed the floor quickly. "What has gotten into y...