Forever A Cheater (Harry Styl...

By WeyHey_Mofo

Most people around the world today are struggling to make end's meet. They're worried about feeding their chi... More

Forever A Cheater (Harry Styles)
Chapter 2 (Not Mine)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (re-uploaded)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Sorry, I've been busy.

Chapter 14

3K 41 0
By WeyHey_Mofo

Harry's POV

While we were walking towards a booth, waiting for our order I grabbed her arm. "What the hell was that?" "What the hell was what Harry?" "Separate bills? For fucking what?" I semi-whispered. Luckily no one cared enough to hear us. "I dunno, I have money too, I can pay for myself time to time." "Jess, what's gotten into you? I owe you your money" "No Harry, I don't want any of your money. Just sit down and wait." She was calm, cool and collective. I was pissed because she's my fiancée; I'm supposed to pay for her. After a minute of silence, I calmly asked, "Why didn't you let me pay?" She groaned and told me I was stubborn. I kept tapping the plastic number card on the table, waiting for an answer. "Harry save your money for the other women that you take out. Why spend your money on us, when I know I have a job and I can pay for stuff for myself?" I was slightly taken back by her comment- she doesn't want me to pay for her cause she wants me to spend it on other women. What the hell is happening to us? "Excuse me, order 143?...Wait Harry?"

Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 767 34
Blame Styles. I mean, I don't blame Harry for the death of my mother or sister or the fact I had a few psychotic boyfriends back then... But I blame...
19.7K 284 54
I'm Willow Anne McQueen....age 20 and a fashion designer......my life was perfect when it came to luxuries and a happy family......but I had a little...
3.2K 53 21
"He's my first love." I told my dad. Those words replayed in Melissa's head every time she thought of her boyfriend, Harry. They were total opposit...
1.5K 145 37
when you think you are perfect but then you just realize that you have no special someone to care and love you...and by special someon i mean about a...