Forever A Cheater (Harry Styl...

By WeyHey_Mofo

Most people around the world today are struggling to make end's meet. They're worried about feeding their chi... More

Forever A Cheater (Harry Styles)
Chapter 2 (Not Mine)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (re-uploaded)
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Sorry, I've been busy.

Chapter 7

3.3K 40 8
By WeyHey_Mofo

Harry's POV

I stopped by the flower shop to get Jess's favorite flowers- red roses and a box of chocolates. After paying $40 for them, I decided to speed home to give them to her. As I walk in I see she's on the sofa, head in her hands. "Jessica? Are you okay?" "Mhmm" it sounded like she was crying. "Are you crying?" "Nope" "What's wrong?" "Nothing." And with that she got up and tried to make a run for it up the stairs. Luckily I was able to hook my arm around her waist and pull her in. Her eyes were a bit red, nose running and something clasped in her hands. I put her head in the crook of my neck and kissed her hair. "Are you going to tell me why you're crying love? I brought you your favorite flowers and chocolates." I didn't realize she retreated from my body, out of my grasp. "Do you have anything to tell me harry?" I was confused. And intimidated. I shook my head no. "Absolutely nothing?" Shook my head again. She threw whatever was clasped in her hands at my face and stomped up the stairs slamming the door as hard as she possibly could. I looked on the ground to see purple panties....what's the problem? I went upstairs with the panties in hand, and loudly knocked on the door. She opened the door, her red eyes back to normal as she was flaring her nostrils. "Why are you giving me these what did I do?!" By the look on her face, I knew I hit a nerve.

* Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 3.4K 25
"Knowing you," Harry choked on a sob. "Knowing you was a mistake." "No! Don't say that! You love me! You told me last night!" Alexa yelled. "Well," H...
996K 5.5K 36
*WARNING THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL STORY* Haha, hey! How's it going? I'm Amelia Parker, and I've got what everyone wants. My best mate for life, got f...
879K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
17.8K 954 55
"Dance with me... I don't bite" 《Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater.》 Read this enticing love story of how Harry Styles changed the once loyal girl into a...