I Fell For A Gang Member [EDI...

Par SimplyAmber96

When Marco Millet, Kennedy High's bad boy, shows interest in Bailey Hartlem, an inconspicuous school nerd, th... Plus

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter 3 (Rewritten)
Chapter 4 (Rewritten)
Chapter 5 (Rewritten)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 14

35.3K 607 93
Par SimplyAmber96

Chapter 14

I Don't Like Her!

I drove away crying. I can't believe I let him draw me back in. He lied to my face, again. I think I'm just going to avoid guys for the rest of my life. They'll all just run off with some other girl who's prettier and better. Instead of going home, I drove to Kassia's house. I parked behind her car and walked up to her front door. I rang the doorbell and waited. The door finally opened and Kassia stood, eating a chocolate bar.

"Hey Kassia." I greeted.

"You're crying. What happened?"

I walked in and we sat on the couch. I explained everything to Kassia who listened like her life depended on it.

"He's A liar, Kassia." I said after I finished.

"He's a jerk. He had no right to lie to your face like that. And so many times. You did the right thing, breaking up with him."

I stayed at Kassia's house until dark. I had to be home for dinner. I said good-bye to Kassia and her parents, and went home. Venting my anger to Kassia, helped me a lot. I wish I never have to see Marco's face again, but we have two classes together.

I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. My dad still isn't back from his business trip. I walked up to my door, unlocked it, and went inside. My mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner.

"Hey mom." I greeted, walking into the kitchen.

"Hey sweetie." She put chicken into the oven and turned to face me. "You've been crying? What happened?"

I sighed. I thought I got rid of all the evidence. "I broke up with Marco today." She gave me an incredulous look. "He was cheating on me. I'm tired of being cheated on."

"Awww, sweet heart." She moved closer to me and gave me a hug. "You'll be okay."

"Yeah. I'm not all that hungry, so I'm just going to go to bed."

"If you want. See you in the morning." I walked up to my room. I turned on the light and almost screamed when I saw Marco lying on my bed.

Marco's P.O.V*

I'd fallen asleep waiting for Bailey. I opened my eyes when the light turned on. I jumped up and saw Bailey standing in the door with a terrified look on her face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked me.

"I came to explain everything."

"I don't want to hear anymore of your lies, get out." I walked over to her and took her hand. She pulled away from me. I hate that she sees me like this. "Don't touch me. Just get out of my room and out of my house."

"No. Not until you listen. I don't like her, at all. I used to when we were going out, but that's in the past. I wish she never came back into my life, but she did."

"What about that date thing she mentioned?"

"She was just trying to be controlling. I never made date plans with her. I'm so sorry for all this drama she's causing us."

"You're some of the cause for this drama. You must've felt something for her last night if you became drunk because of her, and you let her seduce you."

I sighed. She has a point, but I was different last night. I don't get weak at the sight of her anymore.

"I'm not the same as I was last night. I'm telling the truth." She stared into my eyes and I stared back.

"Get out and don't come back. I don't want to see you anymore than I have to. And give this to your new girlfriend or whatever she is to you." She walked into her room and threw something fluffy at me. I instinctively caught it and examined it. It was the polar bear I won her at the carnival.

"But..."

"Leave me alone Marco."

She sat on her bed and hugged her knees to her chest, not looking at me. I sighed once more and walked to her window.

"I'm telling the truth. I just wish you'd see that." She didn't say anything or look at me. I climbed out her window and made my way down to the ground. I grabbed my board that I'd left in the bushes and road home on it.

I got off my board and picked it up once outside of my house. My van was back in the driveway. Once of the guys must've brought it back. I walked up to my house and went inside.

"Marco. Where have you been?" Uncle Anton asked me.

"It doesn't matter." I said glumly.

"I drove to the school to pick you up, and you weren't there. Where have you been?"

"I said it doesn't matter!" I yelled. We glared at each other.

"It's late, just go to bed." Uncle Anton told me.

I went upstairs to my room and tossed my board to the floor. I sat on my bed and rest my head in my hands. This is the worst day ever. Bailey doesn't even want to look at me.

"What's wrong?" I heard my mom ask. I looked up to see her standing in my doorway.

"Nothing." I said.

"Come on, tell me." She walked in and sat on my bed, next to me.

"Bailey broke up with me today. She thinks I'm cheating on her."

"Are you?"

"No! How can you even ask me that?"

"It wouldn't be the first time."

"That was one time, to get even." She shrugged. "Layla Langston showed up at the party I went to yesterday. I got drunk and we almost did things... But I pushed her away. I tried to explain things to Bailey today, but Layla showed up and started calling out things that weren't true. Bailey believed her and broke up with me."

"Lo siento. I know how much you love her."

"I don't love her. At least I don't think I do."

"You wouldn't be this heartbroken if you didn't. Give her time."

"Mamá, quiero de vuelta."

"I know. Get some sleep. You might have a long day tomorrow."

Bailey's P.O.V*

I didn't know whether to believe Marco or not. I don't want to accept him back and get hurt again. I won't be able to take it. Maybe if Marco can show me he's not cheating on me, I'll reconsider. But how will he do that? I changed into my pajamas and got into bed. Tomorrow might be a long day.

I woke up and took a shower. I slipped on some shorts and a tank top. I packed a duffle bag of red soffe shorts, a white tank top, a towel, a water bottle, and some white Asics shoes . Kassia and I are trying out for cheer leading today. We're always on the cheer team, but we were never popular.

I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and went downstairs for breakfast. My mom was still in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I sat my duffle bag next to my backpack so I won't forget it.

"Morning mom." I greeted.

"Morning. You sound happy this morning."

"Today is cheer tryouts."

"Already? Kassia trying out too?"

"Of course. We're not going to break the tradition now."

I sat at the kitchen table and ate my breakfast with my mom. Today it was waffles with strawberries on top.

"When will dad be home?"

"He said maybe at the end of the week."

"Oh, okay. I have to go or I'll be late. Bye mom." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left.

I found a parking spot and parked the car. I grabbed my backpack and duffle bag and got out. The first thing I saw was Marco and his gang talking with Kelsey and her girls. I took a deep breath and walked towards the entrance. It's just another day, I told myself.

I was walking past them, when I heard Kassia call my name. I sighed and saw Marco look at me. I was so close. He gave me a small smile, but I ignored it and turned to Kassia. She was running to me.

"You're trying out for cheerleading?" She asked me.

"Yeah. Aren't you?" I noticed she didn't have a duffle bag.

"No. I'm done with that. This is a new year."

"I wish you would've told me sooner."

"You don't have to try out either. Oh, and some guy is here to see you. He says his name is Justin."

Marco's P.O.V*

I heard Kassia call out Bailey's name which made me look up instantly. She looked back at me and I gave her a small smile. She frowned and turned to Kassia. They were saying something, but I couldn't make it out.

"Marco, do you want to hang out with us today?" Kelsey asked me.

"Yeah, yeah, sure."

"Bailey is right there." Eric whispered in my ear. "I'm surprised you're not going to talk to her."

"We're not exactly on speaking terms right now." I said a little too loudly.

"What?" Lacey asked me. "Who aren't you speaking too?"

"Did you guys break up?" Eric asked me.

"Yeah, she thinks I'm cheating on her."

"I'd bet you are." Casey said.

"No one asked you." I told her.

I looked back at Bailey, but she wasn't there anymore. I looked around and finally spotted her, talking to Justin. Why the hell is he here? Doesn't he have his own school to go to? They were smiling at each other and anger rose in me. I still don't know what Justin has that I don't. Is he that much better than me?

The bell rang and we all walked off to class. I'll ask Bailey what they were talking about when we get to class. Hopefully she'll talk to me. I already miss the sound of her voice. And not being able to touch her anymore, is getting on my nerves.

By the time I got to Biology, Bailey was already sitting at our table. I walked to the back of the room and took my seat next to her. She never looked at me, but she had a smile on her face.

"Hey." I greeted her. Her smiled slowly faded, but she didn't say anything to me. "I saw you talking with Justin. What did he want?"

"Marco, please stop the talking." Mrs. James scolded me. "Next time, you'll be sent to the office."

I rolled my eyes and ignored her warning. I turned my attention back to Bailey who was looking straight ahead at the board.

"What was the smile for? Did he give you good news about something?"

"Office, Marco." I sighed and got up. I gave Bailey one last look before I left. She just watched me leave the classroom.

I slowly walked to the office. Bailey is so mad at me, she won't even talk to me. I don't understand why she won't believe me. I've never lied to her before. Did I do something at the party?

I entered the office and walked to the reception desk. Mrs. Johnson was talking on the phone to a parent. She held the phone away and spoke to me.

"You know the routine Marco." She told me and put the phone back to her ear. I walked over to a chair and sat outside of the principle's office. Not long after, he opened the door and Mr. Miller appeared with his arms crossed. I stood up and walked into his office.

I sat down in a chair in front of his desk. He walked past me and sat at his desk. He rest his elbows on his desk and folded his hands.

"What was it this time? Though I am surprised this is the first time this year. You're getting better."

"Yeah, I guess."

"Tell me, what is it?"

"Nothing, really. It must be Mrs. James's time of month, I was just talking."

"Talking instead of listening? It's more important to listen than talk. You have before school, lunch, and after school to talk. During class, you listen. Now, go back to class and listen." He emphasized 'listen'.

Mr. Miller let me go and I walked back to class. It isn't going to be easy getting Bailey back. And I have to watch my back for Layla to show up and ruin something. I've told the guys not to give Layla any hints if she asks them anything about me. It's like breaking up with her all over again.

Lunch Time

I sat with my friends at lunch. I wasn't really hungry, so I didn't get anything to eat. I stared at Bailey who sat across the room. She was sitting with Spencer, Kassia, and some blonde girl I've never seen before. They were all talking and laughing.

"Get over her Marco." Someone said. I came back to this side of the room and looked at my friends. The entire table was looking at me.

"What?" I asked them.

"You need another girl." Dustin told me.

"No I don't. I like being single." I lied.

"You were staring a hole into Bailey just now." Paul told me.

"Yeah, so what? I don't like her anymore."

If only I could convince myself that. The quicker I get over her, the less miserable my life will be. She obviously moved on as soon as she broke things off between us.

"Let's go to the beach today." Sandy said. "We haven't gone since summer. It'll be fun, I think."

"Good idea, babe." Lance agreed.

"So after school we'll go home and change, then we'll meet at the beach." Lacey said.

"Yeah." Dustin said.

Maybe going to the beach will help me clear my head. I just need to spend the day out with my friends like old times. I'll just think about having fun and not about this screwed up love triangle I'm in. I can do that.

The day seemed to end too slowly. I left the school building and walked to my car. I promised my friends I'd meet them at the beach. I drove home and tried not to think about Bailey. This might be harder than I thought.

I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. I got out and went inside. My mom wasn't home from work yet, but Uncle Anton was doing something on the computer.

"Hey Uncle Anton." I greeted him, walking upstairs.

"Hi." He responded before I was too far upstairs.

I walked to my dresser and opened a drawer. I searched it until I found a pair of swim trunks. I undressed and slipped them on. I slipped on a pair of flip flops and grabbed a towel. I slipped my shirt back on and headed back downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Uncle Anton asked me.

"I'm going to the beach with my friends. I need to stop thinking about Bailey. I'll be back later."

"Okay. Have fun."

I drove to the beach. I spotted Kelsey's car and parked next to it. I got out and walked down to the beach, looking for my gang. I spotted Kelsey, Lacey, Dustin, and Kyle. I ran over to them.

"Hey." I greeted them.

"Hi Marco." They all greeted.

I spread my towel out on the ground. I took of my shirt and flip flops and tossed them next to my towel. I sat down next to my friends.

"Where are the others? They should be here by now." I said.

"They'll be here soon." Lacey said.

We were soon all here. We messed around in the water for a while. I lifted Sandy and threw in the water, next I did Casey. They resurfaced and cursed at me. I just laughed.

"You're lucky you're hot, otherwise I'd beat you up." Casey said.

"Yeah right." I muttered. "I'm going to take a break. I'll be back." I walked out of the water. I wish I'd stayed where I was because I saw something very unexpected.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There's the next chapter. What do you think Marco saw? I didn't edit yet so sorry for any mistakes.

One picture is of Marco sad, and the other is Marco at the beach ->

Please comment, vote, and/or fan. ;-D

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Decision **COMPLETED** Par Jay

Roman pour Adolescents

2.7K 197 30
Jessica and her best friend were set off on a new journey to a college camp called camp Stang. They both end up finding their old guy friends from hi...
67 9 23
Katherine was starting her sophomore year in college with her best friend, Allie, by her side. Katherine was Ms. All American. Blonde hair, blue eye...
1.9K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
With the Bad Boy Par Dragon_B

Roman pour Adolescents

120 0 17
A girl who has a love hate, crush on a fello who feels the same way...however it's never as simple as it seems between them as they also go to the sa...