Our Life (An MB/Prodigy Love...

By TeAshaGriffin

Alyssa VanZant has been there for Mindless Behavior since the beginning. She is best friends with all of them... More

Our Life (An MB/Prodigy Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Final Chapter
Q&A

Chapter 8

860 19 7
By TeAshaGriffin

Date: January 4, 2012

Alyssa's POV

I was woken up this morning by someone knocking on my door. I groaned and turned my back towards the door.

Alyssa:Go away.!!

Roc:Lyssa, you have to get up.!! We're leaving in two hours.!

(I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8:45. I sighed and sat up in the bed.)

Alyssa:Alright, Im up.!!

Roc:Thank you.!

(He walked away from the door and I started packing. While I was doing that, Isiah texted me.)

Isiah♥♥♥♥: Morning beautiful.!! What time are ya'll leaving.?

Lyssa: Morining handsome.!! At 10:45

Isiah:I'll be there as soon as I can

(I set my phone down and continued packing. After I was done, I took a shower and changed clothes. I put on some pretty chill clothes since we were about to be on a plane for two hours.

By then, it was 10:30. Prince helped me carry my bags downstairs out to the van waiting to take us to the airport. Bahja, Niq, and Bre were waiting on us so we could say our goodbyes.

Bre:Aw, Im gonna miss you guys.!

Prince:We're gonna miss ya'll too.!!

(We did a huge group hug and finished loading the van. I checked my phone and saw that it was 10:40. I started looking all over trying to see if I could stop Isiah. Prod noticed me looking around and walked over to me.)

Prod:What are you looking for.?

Ray:More like, WHO is she looking for.?

Alyssa:Shut up, Ray.!! Prod, Im looking for Isiah. He promised him would try to come see me before we left today.!!

Walter:Guys, five more mintues untill we leave

(Five more mintues passed and he still hadnt showed up. Keisha said that we HAD to leave then so I reluctanly started to climb the steps to the van when I heard someone shout out my name.)

Isiah: Alyssa.!! Wait.!!!

Alyssa:Isiah.?!!!

(I hopped out of the bus. He ran up to me and picked me up in his arms and hugged me tight. He set me down and held my hands.)

Alyssa:I thought you were gonna miss me.!!

Isiah:I almost did.!! But I had to stop and get you this....(He pulled a teddy bear out of his bag and handed to me.)

Alyssa:You got this for me.?

Isiah:Well, you mentioned how much you liked teddy bears and I wanted you to have something to remember me by so.......

 Alyssa:Thank you (Hugs it) I love it.!!!

Isiah:(Smiles) Good

Keisha:Alyssa.!! We have to leave now.!!

Alyssa:OK.!!! Well, I'll see you in a little while

Isiah:Alright (He grabbed me and hugged me tight.)

Alyssa:I'll call you as soon as we land

Isiah:Ok You better go

Alyssa:Bye

Isiah:Bye

(He kissed me passionately and hugged me one more time. I went and got into the van. As we were driving away, I turned around and waved to Isiah. When we were about two blocks away, I turned around and slouched in my seat.)

Prince:(Puts his arm around her shoulder) You'll be ok Lyssa Ya'll can always text

Ray:And Skype

Roc:And there's Twitter and Instagram

Alyssa:(Sniffs) Yeah.....I guess

Prod:(Yells) I know your not crying over him.?!!!!!!

Prince:Damn Prod Chill

Prod:She just meet this dude a week ago and she's CRYING over him.?!!!!

Alyssa:Or are you just mad because Im not crying over you.?!!

(It gets silent after that. The rest of the ride, no one said anything else. Three hours later, they pull into the driveway at the Conjunction house.)

Roc:(Walking in the door) It feels sooo good to be home.!!!

Prince:Ugh, tell me about it.!!

(I walked in the house and stormed upstairs to my room. I opened my door and walked in sighing. Being in my room has always made me feel better. My walls had strips of blue and green on them and the baseboards were purple.I have a huge queen sized bed that has purple covers and blue and green pillows on it.

I have a desktop computer that's blue. I have all my instruments in a corner along with some sheet music. I also have purple, green, and blue beanbags all over. There's a blue couch sitting on the opposite side of my bed. If you havent figured it out, purple, green, and blue are my favorite colors.

I put my bags on the couch and threw myself on my bed. I was starting to drift off to sleep when my phone started ringing.)

Alyssa:Hello.?

Isiah:Hey beautiful

Alyssa:Isiah.!! Hey

Isiah:What are you doing.?

Alyssa:Nothing Just got home and Im laying down

Isiah:Oh ok I was just calling to make sure you were ok

Alyssa:Well, arent you the gentlemen.?

Isiah:You know how I do

Alyssa:(Laughs) Whatever

Ray:(Knocking on her door) Lyssa.!! MB meeting in 5 minutes.!!

Alyssa:Ok Im coming.!!

Isiah:I guess that means you have to go.?

Alyssa:Yeah I'll call you later

Isiah:Alright Bye

Alyssa:Bye

(I hung up the phone and ran downstairs. I sat next to Roc and Walter started to talk.)

Walter. Alright guys So the label has decided to make a music video for Valentines Girl

Ray:Cool

Walter:We shoot in about a week so Lyssa, Ima need you to come up with the cheorgraphy

Alyssa:Sure No prob

Walter:There are no performances or anything untill after the video shoot

Roc:We got you

Walter:Well, if thats it, Metting adjourned.!!!

(I decided to start on the cherography right away since the video shoot was next week. I went downstairs into the dance studio. I didnt have to change clothes because I was already in sweats. I turned on the music and started dancing.

An hour later, I was halfway through the song when I felt someones arms slip around my waist. I sighed, pushed them off, and truned around.)

Alyssa:What, Prod.?

Prod:Im sorry for snapping on you like that

Alyssa:Really.?

Prod:Yeah I mean, I still kinda like you so its hard for me to see you with someone else

Alyssa:Well, I guess I havent made it any easier for you, have I.?

Prod:No (Laughs) But its ok I want you to be happy

Alyssa:How about this.? If for some odd reason it doesnt work with Isiah, You'll be the first one I call

Prod:Ok Deal

(We shook hands.)

Prod:(Sighs) Soo, have you finished the cherography yet.?

Alyssa:(Groans) Nope but at the rate Im going now, Ill probably be done by this time tomorrow

Prod:Cool Try to get some sleep tonight

Alyssa:Now, you know that isnt gonna happen

Prod:Hey, it was worth a shot (Laughs) Goodnight

Alyssa:Night

(He went back upstairs and I continued dancing. After like another 2 hours, I walked up the stairs and to my room. I changed clothes and flopped on my bed and went right to sleep)

Yay.!!! More people are subsrcibing.!!!! Sorry I havent uploaded this week. Its been hectic..............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 49 58
Who would've thought that four girls named Kamariee,Khoby,Dasani,and Kayloni lives would change forever, When they attend a mindless behavior concert.
44K 157 30
What the fuck is going on in my Mindless love? A whole lot of shit, Shit cray round here! Star ol bitch ass still want ray! Bitch he dont want you! M...
1.8K 23 37
How's life for the girls who met the "loves" of their life at one mindless behavior concert. Read my first story Trust and Believe so you know what's...
32.6K 411 16
What Happens When Taelen Falls For The One && Only Roc Royal From Mindless Behavior ? Will There Be Drama , Pregnancies , Break-Ups , && Fights ? Rea...