The One (Justin Bieber love s...

By sweet_dreams27

More

The One (Justin Bieber love story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 22

687 0 0
By sweet_dreams27

Chapter 22- Lets get this over with

So its Friday and im getting everything ready for this little concert. My manager actually got me a band to work with. I told them the songs im gonna sing and they know how to play them. I had to get changed into my outfit and when i start the song im not on the stage im walking down the aisle then going to the stage. So I went back stage and got changed into my outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=27412803

When I finished I went back on stage to make sure the band was ready and they were.

London- HEY KATIE!!

Me- London you were suppose to be here about 10 minutes ago

London- I know but I have a surprise for you

Me- ummm ok

London- close you eyes

I closed my eyes.

Me- ok they are closed

London- and keep them closed

I was beyond confused hopefully this surprise isnt horrible. I heard a bunch of foot steps coming my way. I was confused. I wanted to peek but I was suppose to keep my eyes shut. Soon enough I felt a pair of lips touched mine. I felt sparks. I knew who it was.

I pulled away and saw justin right in front of me.

Me- JUSTIN!

I attacked him with a hug. I havent seen him in 3 days. He wanted to visit his dad for a while and I thought it was a good idea to spend some time with him since he barely see’s him.

Justin- hey babe. I missed you.

Me- I missed you too.

I pull away and looked at him. He was just smiling and I couldn’t help but smile back. I missed this boy so much. Im surprised I survived without him for 3 days, but I had london and kayla to hang out with since chaz and ryan went with justin.

Me- what are you doing here? You are suppose to come back tomorrow.

Justin- well I heard you were performing today and I didn’t want to miss it. (smiles)

Me- you are sweet (smiles) but its only a few songs. Its not like a regular concert for like 2 or 3 hours. Its only an hour long cause im doing the concert during 4th period. I will be surprised if everyone can fit in here. (laughs)

Justin- I know but I love hearing your voice when you sing (smiles)

Me- wow justin (laughs)

Justin- how much time do you have to hang out

I looked at london and she said it was 12:30

Me- I have 15 minutes (smiles)

He smiled and we just started to walk around the building hand in hand. Until chaz and ryan ran to us and attacked me with hugs.

Me- Chaz…….Ryan……..cant……..breath

They pulled away.

Chaz and Ryan- Sorry

Me- (laughs) its ok. Where is london?

Chaz- getting ready with the band and background singers. I cant believe you asked her to be a background singer.

Me- I just wanted her to sing cause she has an awesome voice

Ryan- well where is kayla? I want to see her.

Me- Class you want me to get her.

Ryan- yes (smiles)

Me- I will be right back (kisses justin’s cheek) try not to let people see you

Justin- I will try

I just laughed and walked away. I had to go outside to go to another building. Ryan better be happy cause its cold outside. I sort of ran to the building kayla was in and went to her classroom. I knocked on the door and walked in.

Me- can I have kayla please

Teacher- of course ms. Katie

I just laughed and got kayla and we left.

Kayla- so why did you get me out of class?

Me- you will see

Kayla- well I don’t care what it is im just glad im out of that class I thought I was gonna die from her talking and all the work she gave us.

I just laughed and we ran into the building where everyone else was.

Me- ok close your eyes. I have a surprise

She closed them and I led her to where ryan, chaz, justin and london were at. I stopped her in front of Ryan. I just smiled and walked over to where justin was.

Me- Ok…… Open them

She opened her eyes and then a huge smile came across her face and she attacked him with a huge. I just smiled cause I did the exact same thing I did when I saw justin. I felt justins hands wrap around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled. Then he leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. I pulled away and just looked at his eyes and he looked in mine.

Justin- You know you have the most beautiful green eyes.

Me- ummm no my eyes are ugly as anything. You have the most beautiful brown eyes.

London- ok you two love birds stop flirting. Katie you kind of have to get ready people should be coming in 5 minutes.

ME- ok… I will see you after the concert

I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

Justin- right after the concert cause I want to spend time with my baby girl.

I just smiled and walked back stage to get everything ready. I grabbed my microphone when everyone got in here which was 25 minutes. I walked around so no one could see me. When I got where I was suppose to be I had to wait a couple more minutes before I go on. Then Ms. M came along.

Ms M- oh katie I just want to thank you again for doing this.

Me- aww your welcome im not that famous and I don’t know why you would want me to do it

Ms. M- well you sort of are you are doing concerts, interviews and you are even on magazines

Me- but still im not like really famous I don’t even have my own songs.

Ms. M- but that’s the fun….. you can take other peoples songs and make it your own style.

Me- I guess….

Ms. M- plus this is a perfect time for everyone to hear you sing and when you do have your own songs they will buy your album.

Me- yea well im about to go on so thanks for asking me to do this

Ms. M- no problem.

Then I heard the song Help me remember by rascal flatts play.

Me- well got to go

Ms. M- good luck

 Started to walk and when it was my time to sing I started to walk down the aisle.

Me- I know that you’re leaving….. as soon as the sun comes through the window.. theres no talking this over… the damage is done.. there just too much hurt too much to forgive oh, but we both know we weren’t always like this… Help me Remember the way that we used to. When nothin else mattered, cause you were loving me. Just for the night, one last time one more good memory. When I look back that’s what I wanna see……..

I just continued the song until I was done. It looked like evryone thought I was good cause they were clapping and smiling. I heard a couple of my friends scream.

Megan- YEAH KATIE!!!!

Ali- OH MY GOSH KATIE YOU ARE AWESOME!!! SO IS LONDON

I just smiled and looked at london she was smiling. Im glad that she is having fun singing. She has an awesome voice, but not that many people get to hear her cause she wont sing in front of people she just thinks people cant hear her from the background.

Me- okay well since I got to sing a song I wanted to sing….. why don’t one of you choose a song for me……… of course I have to know the song and the lyrics (laughs)

Ms. M- well here is a bucket with peoples names and their song. Sorry I did this if any one wanted to oick a song for you to sing before they came in.

Me- (laughs) its fine

So I grabbed a piece of paper out of the bucket.

Me- okay……. Wow (laughs) Baker and the song is story of us.

The band started to play the song. Im glad they know how to play it. The good thing is I love this song and know all the words. So I started to sing.

Me- I use to think one day we’ll tell the story of us how we met and sparks flew instantly. And people would say they’re the lucky one. I used to know my place was the spot next to you, Now I'm searching the room for an empty seat. Cause lately I don't even know what page you're on. Oh, a simple complication, Miscommunications lead to fallout, So many things that I wish that you knew. So many walls up I can't break through…….

I just continued the song I love this song so much. Mostly all taylor swift songs I love. Then I had an awesome idea.

Me- well I just had an amazing idea. London……. You will be singing a song.

She looked at me like I was insane. She came up to me kind of worried.

London- I cant…. I might mess up (whispers)

Me- don’t say that believe in yourself girl. I know you can do this. If I can then you can. (whispers)

She just nodded and I gave her the microphone. I knew what song she wanted to sing so I told the band what song to play and as soon as I said it they started playing it. That song would be I never told you by Colbie Caillat. Soon enough she started singing and it was AMAZING!!

London- I miss those blue eyes, how you kiss me at night, I miss the way we sleep. Like there’s no sunshine, like the taste of your smile, I miss the way we breathe. But I never told you, what I should’ve said. No, I never told you, I just held it in. And now, I miss everything about you. Can’t believe that I still want you and after all the things we’ve been through.  I miss everything about you, without you……

She continued to sing the song and I looked out at the audience and they were amazed. I just smiled to myself knowing that everyone loves her voice and that she is singing in front of a lot of people. I was just back stage with Justin, chaz, ryan and kay. Justin sneaked his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

Chaz- wow…. Her voice is AMAZING!! I love her a little bit more now.

Me- Wow….. wait a minute…. You told each other you love each other?

Chaz- (wide eyed) no….

Me- HA you did and aww that’s sweet (smiles)

Justin just laughed and started to kiss my neck.

Me- Justin…. Stop please (laughs)

Justin- awww but why

Me- not now okay…….. maybe later.

Justin- (pouts) fine

Then he moved away from me. I just looked at him a little shocked.

Me- just cause I said not now doesn’t mean you cant hold me (frowns)

Justin- I know but still (smiles evilly)

Me- ok then

I turned and looked at london and she just finished her song. I walked on stage and hugged her.

Me- you were amazing.

London- thanks (smiles)

I sang about 5 more songs and then I finished. I said goodbye and said I might come back soon but not to soon. Then we left to go back to my house. I looked at my phone since I havent looked at it in like 2 hours. I saw I had a new voice mail so I started to listen to it.

Voice mail- Heyy katie is mom I just found out im not gonna be home until next week so I cant go on tour with you. Sorry sweetie. I called Pattie and she is gonna look after you. I hope you have fun and call me when you can please. Im gonna miss you. Love you, bye.

I ended the voice mail and one tear fell down my face but that was it. I loved my mom. She was my only family when my dad left. Well except for London and Kayla. When I went where everyone else was they were in the living room playing twister. My questions are where did they find the game and why are they playing it?

So tell me what you think of the chapter and thanks for reading(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 210 30
4.1K 113 35