~CURE~

By xInspiringWords

"Sometimes finding love is the CURE you need..." My name is Lexianna Kingsley, I've always admired planet Ear... More

~CURE~ ✓
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
~Author's Note With Summary~

Chapter 6

294 10 0
By xInspiringWords

Chapter 6

~The next day, Lexi~

I woke up once again with a smile on my face, today will be a good day!

As long as I avoid Noah I'll be fine.

I walked out of bed and pulled out my new outfit today, it was a nice comfy grey sweater that spelt out 'LOVE' in pink font, funny how that works since I came here to Earth to find love, isn't it. I choose grey comfy track pants with my sweater. I'm just going for comfy today. I pulled out my new pink Uggo's that I haven't wore yet out and went into the shower.

Once I finished I dried myself and began dressing. When I was done I pulled my hair into a ponytail and added a pink headband with a bow to match it.

For some reason when I wear clothes they have to match, if they don't I go crazy! It is definitely a pet peeve I have.

I did my make up covering my lips with a light coat of pink gloss, matching problem I'm telling you.

I grabbed my bag off the floor when I was done and headed downstairs.

They have breakfast buffets everyday in the mornings I skipped yesterday because I was just too excited for my first day but today my tummy was growling for food. 

All I ate yesterday was the lunch we had at school so could you imagine how hungry I am now?

I took 5 bacon strips, 3 pieces of toast, 2 eggs and some French toast.

Some people looked at me with disgust when I started gobbling up my food but back on my planet if you could eat at least 5 plates of food you were considered strong, talented and wise. Stupid I know but hey humans are pretty stupid if they think I'm one of them.

I left the hotel with a full stomach, I finished off all my food and I swear everyone was whispering around me just wondering if I would finish.

The woman behind the desk kept that same stare on me, what was her deal? Does she have a problem with me or something? What could I have done to upset her?

I just ignored her once again and went on my way to school.

I couldn't wait to see Gabriella not to mention meet her cousin Spencer! 

I wanted another friend here on Earth, I was lonely on Venus. Having friends is really fun and I don't feel so alone anymore.

But I gotta keep remembering my real reason for being here.

My parents and little brother, to find the cure. To find true love.

That's what I need to really do and I was going to choose a guy today.

~Noah~

I groaned once I heard my alarm go off. I quickly slapped it onto snooze hoping my mom wouldn't have heard that or she'll come in and force me out.

I was softly dozing off again when I heard my door crack open a little bit and a head stick in "Noah, sweetheart it's time to get up."

"Damn." I cursed out loud, she had heard the alarm.

She walked over to me and tore to sheets away from my body leaving me cold.

I automatically got out of bed and looked at my mom. She was folding up the sheets and placed them down on my chair by my desk.

She looked at me and smiled "You father left for work already."

I sighed in relief; dealing with my dad is like trying to teach a monkey how to speak English which is simply impossible.

I pointed towards the door and my mom nodded walking out "I'll start making breakfast." She said before she was out the door and down the stairs.

I tore off my clothes and stepped into a nice warm shower.

I remembered what happened with Lexi last night, how she saw me naked.

Sure it would have been embarrassing if I didn't show my body off to every girl who walks by.

It didn't really bother me; the simple look on her face was enough for me to crack up.

She looked so shocked and embarrassed even though I was the one supposed to be embarrassed.

I stepped out of the shower quickly and dressed myself.

I wore something simple a blue long sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans.

I ruffled my hair in the mirror and walked downstairs. I gave my mom a kiss on her cheek before sitting down at the table.

My mom served me my food and I gulped it down my throat quickly. If I head to school early I'll be able to see Lexi.

I grabbed my keys from off the table and yelled "Bye Ma!" I walked towards my car and walked inside.

I started it up and drove off to school.

I hope Lexi is there.

~Lexi~

I entered the doors of Bridge-Way High and smiled when I spotted Gabriella. 

She was drinking water from the fountain and I ran up to her "Gabbie!"

Gabriella turned towards me and smiled "Lexi!"

We hugged quickly before I pulled away first "So where is Spencer?" I really wanted to meet her if she's related to Gabriella she must be nice.

Gab smiled and said "The office getting her schedule, I'm her helper though so she won't need anyone else. You are helping too."

I shot her a confused look I was still just as new as her cousin Spencer what could I do? "What do you mean?"

Gab shrugged "I going to give you both tours of the school today since the tour I gave you yesterday was more of introducing people."

I nodded understanding now. I watched as a girl with long brown curly hair walking out of the office, she looked a bit like Gabriella so I guess it was Spencer.

She walked over and smiled "Hi I'm Spencer Harris, Gabriella's cousin you must Lexi."

I nodded "Yeah I'm Lexianna Kingsley, my nickname is Lexi."

Spencer nodded smiling, her eyes were blue and i think that was the only difference between her and Gab except for the fact that Gab cut her hair and got blonde streaks.

Gabriella smiled at Spencer "Hey Spence how about you me and Lexi go for a tour around the school?"

She nodded and linked her arms with mine and Gab's.

I liked this girl already.

~Noah~

I walked into school smirking at everyone. They knew who I was.

I walked over to Finn and Harry when I spotted them.

"Hey guys!" I yelled.

They turned and flashed me a smile, "Hey Noah!" Harry yelled.

"Have you seen Jacob?" I asked.

"No but we have seen little Miss new girl who you are so whipped about." Finn replied smirking. 

I rolled my eyes "Not whipped." I said sternly.

They both rolled their eyes at me and laughed. "Well we know you’re whipped over this Lexi chick now all we have to do is wait for Jake to be whipped over this new girl that came today." Harry said smirking.

My eyes widened "Wait did you say new new girl?"

Harry nodded "Yeah, this is awesome we got two hot new girls in a row."

Finn chuckled "So true!"

I rolled my eyes "Do you guys know who she is?"

They both nodded, "She's Gabriella Harris's cousin Spencer. She's with Gabriella and Lexi right now." Finn told me.

"Yeah I heard they were taking a tour of the school." Harry said.

When they said Lexi's name I knew I had to find her, something about her intrigued me. I was attracted to her.

"Later guys!" I said running away as they laughed at me. I didn't really care I just knew I had to find Lexi.

I had to find her.

~Lexi~

I was laughing so hard, Spencer was really funny and I could tell her personality was really close to Gab's.

No wonder why they were so close. Right now we were looking at the gym. I haven't had gym class yet, today would be my first day and I was scared.

On Venus people told stories saying that all humans did in gym class was play dodgeball and the object was to hit the person in the face. They would throw the balls so hard it would dent your face! I don't want a dent in my face!

I had to admit though the gym was absolutely huge which made me even more scared for gym class.

As we were walking out I heard a voice call out "Lexi!" I rolled my eyes at the voice, Noah.

I didn't want to talk to him. It would be way to awkward for me, after seeing him naked and him kissing me three times.

"Lexi!" I heard him call out once more. I sighed and looked at the girls. They both had horrified expressions on. 

I assume Gabbie told Spencer about Noah and her history.

I told them that I would catch up and walked over to Noah. 

He smiled at me and I didn't smile back.

He scratched the back of his neck and smiled "Can we talk?"

I nodded my head as we started done the hall, I was silent for a bit reminding me of when Prince Aaron and me were walking in silence outside my palace.

I sighed he wasn't going to say the first words so why not me "What do you want to talk about?" 

~Noah~

“What do you want to talk about?” I heard her ask a bit annoyed. I chuckled that was cute.

“Well you obviously don’t like me for some reason.” I stated the obvious.

She rolled her eyes and had them send me a glare right after “Yeah because I’m just suppose to like someone who breaks into my hotel room, showers there, makes me see them naked, kisses me three times, kidnaps me into a janitors closet and makes the most popular girl in school who loves you think we slept together! Of course I still like you after that!”

I rolled my eyes at her; she was starting to get on my nerves now. “Well you could like someone who paid for your hotel room not to mention the fact gave you a place to stay warm or else you would have been out on the streets!” I snapped at her.

She shot me a cold glare “That doesn’t even matter anymore! I did actually think you were nice the night we met but then I found out your reputation and…” She said letting the sentence hang in the air.

I glared at her and said “No please do continue Lexi, please do tell me all you know about me. I know you found this all out from Gabriella.”

She sighed and nodded at me “She told me about your relationship with her.”

I nodded and muttered “Of course she did.”

“Why did you do it?” I heard her whisper. I rolled my eyes if she wanted me to hear that then she shouldn’t have whispered it. Therefore I choose to ignore it.

“Uh I better go back to my friends.” I heard her say after a few moments of waiting for my response that was never coming.

“Wait.” I said, I don’t understand why I stopped her I didn’t want to talk to her anymore. I was trying to make nice with her but she just had to slam Miss Attitude into it so I had no intention of trying again so why was I here asking her to wait?

She turned to me and gave me a confused look, waiting for what I had to say. I sighed and said the first thing that came to mind “Would you like to hang out with me later?”

She looked shocked after I said that and I couldn’t blame her I was shocked too. Why the hell did I do that?

“W-w-what.” She stuttered out, she put her hands in her pockets nervously and looked down at the floor “Hanging out just as friends?” She asked finally looking at me.

I nodded and added “Just to get to know each other.”

She nodded and gave a smile, the first I’ve seen since the day we met “Hanging out sounds nice.”

I nodded as she waved her hand and walked out. I rushed my hand through my hair and sighed.

Did I Noah Finley just ask a girl out?

~I love Noah and Lexi! Their couple name Loah or Nexi! Or Nexianna! So cute right!? ~Sam~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 74 41
Synopsis Phoenix was forced by his grandfather to marry his supposedly childhood sweetheart in order for him to get his inheritance. He badly wants h...
22.5K 1.3K 26
This book is rated R. Please proceed with caution. This is the more raunchy version of the book. *** We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he w...
104K 11.4K 15
We were never supposed to marry, and our marriage was wrong because of many reasons but it didn't take him a single second before he shouted in front...
14.2M 100K 9
He teases her. He challenges her. He fascinates her while he irritates her like no other. He drives her insane. He makes her...ughh, so mad she could...