The One (Justin Bieber love s...

By sweet_dreams27

More

The One (Justin Bieber love story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chaoter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 14

653 3 0
By sweet_dreams27

Chapter 14- I didn’t expect this at all

                                                                 My Pov

I went in the other room to talk to him.

Me- heyy hunter

Hunter- heyy katie how you been

Me- Great I have a new life and its amazing how bout you

Hunter- great actually…………….. *missed you though* (whispered so I couldn’t hear)

Me- what was that

Hunter- nothing…. Ummm I have to ask you something

Me- umm ok

Hunter- ok soo I kind of like you…….alot and I was wondering is… umm we could…

Me- hunter….. don’t please

Hunter- why? I know you like me katie…….

Me- I do hunter but I have a boyfriend

Hunter- let me guess…… bieber

Me- yes and I love him

Hunter- you deserve better katie….. he is just a player playing with your heart. Please think about it I like you and can treat you right. Im so much better then him katie and you know it.

Me- hunter….

Hunter- just think about it please

With that he hung up I feel like crying, but I held it in when I walked back in the room. They all looked at me I gave london her phone and went to my room. I locked my door and just layed down on my bed.

http://www.contempdecor.com/images/teenagebedroomlarge.png

I let all the tears run down my face. GAWD I don’t know what to do. I love justin but I also like hunter for 2 YEARS. Omg I cant take this. Why does my life turn out to be HORRIBLE when it gets perfect. Then I heard a knock on the door. I didn’t answer.

London- Katie…….. its me london…. Let me in

I grabbed a remote that unlocks doors (cool I know) and unlocked my door.

Me- come in

She came in and shut the door and I locked it. She came over and sat on my bed.

London- what happened back there you looked all sad. Justin is worried sick about you.

Me- hunter….

I still have tears running down my face.

London- what he say

Me- he likes me…….. he likes me and he says justin Is a player and I deserve better and I should date him and everything……….. I don’t know what to do.

London- Who do you like most

Me- Justin….. I love him with all my heart. But I like hunter and he………….. ugh I HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!

London- don’t say that…….

Katie- Its true. When things go right somehting goes wrong. That’s my LIFE. I hate it I want just one thing to turn out right for once.

London- im sorry things don’t always turn out right……… you just have to choose the right one to make it better

 Me- how all I have that’s great is justin and you guys.

London- I think you answered your question.

With that she left. What does she mean I already answered my question. UGH I hate when she does this….. she gives good advice and sometimes I don’t get it……. Wait….. she is right I did answer my question. I went in the bathroom fixed my make-up and went down stairs to make things straight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Crazy Heart By -

Fanfiction

344 4 1
25.8K 949 31
Ariana gets meet & greet tickets to Justin Bieber's concert, and everything starts from there.