For bidden Lovers(Eazy-E Love...

By tweety_614

Church girl Asia Harris can hardly do anything because of her over protective father who's the neighborhood p... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Authors Note
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Question
Update soon
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
HELP
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
New story
NEW STORY!!!!
New STORY!!!
A Feeling Beyond Love
PLEASE Read!!!!
Snippet
Ideas

Chapter Four

3.9K 140 15
By tweety_614

After leaving the church all I could think about was Asia. There has to be some way I could get to her without her father poppin out on us. I was at the corner store chill in wit my boys I know she usually goes up there so maybe I'll catch her then.

Asia's POV

I was walking to the corner store when I seen Eazy leaning against this car with his boys standing beside him. A small smile formed on my face when he looked my way so I hurried and put my head down. Right when I was walking in the store he followed behind me.

"Wussup Asia ya dad ain't around is he?" He asked while looking around nervously.

"No you good." I said while letting out a small laugh.

"Aight then i was wondering if we could chill sometime then." He said while putting his hands in his pockets.

"I would love to but you know my dad won't allow me to." I said while letting out a sigh.

"Who said your dad has to know." He said with a grin.

"I guess its a yes then." I said smiling back. I walked down the aisle and finished grabbing what I needed. Once I was done I went to the counter and got ready to pay.

"Lemme get it for you baby girl." Eazy said while pulling out his wallet.

"No I got it." I said while passing my money to the cashier. He stoppedcmy hand and ended up paying for it. I playfully rolled my eyes then grabbed my bags. I was about to walk out but once again Eazy grabbed me by the arm.

"Yanno I'm getting tired of you grabbing me like that." I said with a little laugh.

"Whatever I get no hug?" He asked while putting his arms out.

I gave him a quick hug then made my way back to my house. When we hugged I didn't want to be let out his arms but I knew I had to let go.

Eazy's POV

I watched her walk away and I couldn't help but smile. I guess my smile was to big cause my boys noticed.

"Awwe E gotta Lil crush." My homie Cube teased.

"Man whatever."I said walking back up to them. He might be right I am kinda feelin Asia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 209 14
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
514K 17.9K 37
When Asia was younger she fell in love when she was 16 years old. Her family was all dissapoinments, and he was her escape to reality. A drug dealer...
416K 14.4K 65
The rich and famous CEO falls in love with her newly employed model. How much will she sacrifice just to keep her forever?
1K 86 11
just read it 😘