lovestruck † hs

由 the1dfanfics

"Who hurt you so much that you started to hate yourself?" Quickly I change the subject. I am not going to cr... 更多

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Last Chapter

Chapter 30

2.2K 53 10
由 the1dfanfics

Rachel's POV

Never in a million years would I have thought that forced bedrest and not being allowed to do anything for an entire week would be fine with me. I would have never believed that being stuck in a studio apartment for seven days straight would be something I'd allow myself to do.

Yet, this week was the most enjoyable one I've had in so long.

Mainly, I never knew how much fun doing absolutely nothing could be. I'm always busy, how I've liked it since I can remember. For the past week though I relaxed in bed, the couch; just pure nothingness. No stress or worries to trouble me! I couldn't remember a time when I binged a television show, or did plainly nothing. My parents would not allow me to be lazy for a long period of time, and by that, I mean like an hour. Homework, homework, homework, always.

But this..this was new, and so much fun.

Harry thought my excitement was amusing, and would always tell me so any chance he got. In the mornings if I was awake, he'd lead me to the couch if I wished, always there would be a small breakfast ready for me, he called me at the same time everyday, and come home early, so we could eat dinner together and talk. I'd always get little notes and things telling me what my lunch was in the fridge, and cute messages that always made my day. It became a routine, one I grew attached to. I was lucky he didn't live in a mansion, so I could easily eat or reach the bathroom. It all became familiar and comfortable very quickly, and his mood was quite playful the past week which I couldn't get enough of.

My most favorite part, was when we got into bed together every night; the cuddling.

Sleeping with Harry is indescribably wonderful. He's right on top of you, literally. His arms, as heavy as they are, are slung over your chest and his legs keep you pulled right against his warm body. His nose presses against your neck as his head lays on your shoulder. There's a sense of protection that you feel under his safe and caring arms that is so hard to ignore.

Before we would sleep, Harry and I spent time talking about ourselves to learn even more too, which has been so different then I thought. I haven't talked about college at all, not running into any awkward topic about that part of my life. The other stuff, like my childhood and a bit on my parents strictness has been the majority. It actually shocked him, which I thought was funny. He told me over the course of time about his childhood and family, and I was thrilled to learn he has a sister, and saw pictures of him serving at his mother's recent wedding, though it was sad to learn about his parents divorce, so I didn't bring it up much.

Also I learned something that could possibly sound dumb, but I found out his birthday and he learned mine. When he discovered my birthday would be coming up in less than a month, August fourth to be exact, he couldn't hold his excitement.

Every night, it's the same, and I couldn't complain, even though once in awhile it would get a teensy claustrophobic in those muscular arms.

* * *

"Harry, you're like one of those dogs.." I whispered in his ear early one morning, causing him to wake up. I had been awake for a few minutes, desperately wanting to return to sleep, but Harry's closeness was giving me a hard time to get back into my sleep mode. The air was a little stuffy next to him since his body did create a lot of heat.

Harry moved his arm from around me to rub his eyes. "Hmm? Wha-?" he questioned, his hoarse voice drifting off.

When his eyes started to flutter open, I answered him. "You know, one of those big dogs that think they're little but they're not?"

He gave me a tired smile before shrugging, "Guess so." Then Harry squeezed my body to his and shut his eyes again.

* * *

This past week however, one thing between he and I has been somewhat awkward. It's me to blame, I am the one with the weird grudge, and with the dumb brain that can't let anything go.

Harry and I haven't made out since the time in the shower.

The closest we've gone to making out is a small peck on the lips, head, or cheek. That's all I've been allowing the both of us, and I know that it's concerning him, and he desperately wants to know my reasoning, but hasn't asked me. It's wrong of me, I know, but I can't get over the embarrassment I went through a week ago, and this damn cast and my ugly foot, which hasn't changed much in appearance, is just so unattractive.

Who would want to get with this?

Even with showering, Harry has only helped me in there, and I've dumped my clothes over the door. The next day after our scene in the shower, I even remembered about my scars, something I had not even thought about the night before, and I prayed the hardest I ever had that Harry didn't take notice. Now I just don't know how he and I will do this. I feel like a huge ass for all this nonsense.

Harry must be pretty strong considering he's literally not been having any sex since the time I met him, at least, I'm hoping he hasn't. I feel like I'm putting him through a roller coaster right now, getting us close to doing it and then stopping so suddenly, and I feel bad. But I somehow think he understands? If he does, he is really the perfect gentleman.

Today has been a chill day, as usual, and it's been pretty nice. Harry gave me a swift kiss on the cheek before he left this morning. I was too tired to wake up when he did, which I'm glad he understood. His little note that explained that my breakfast was on the counter, and my lunch in the fridge, along with some cute words that sounded lyrical had me smiling as I crutched into the kitchen for my meal.

Now I'm absentmindedly flipping through the channels on the television, half looking for something to watch, half waiting for Harry to step in through the door and greet me with the happiest smile despite his busy day of work. I keep my eyes on the door, as my finger presses the up button, just waiting for him.

Suddenly I hear the familiar jingle of keys, and I check my watch, seeing the time is six in the evening, right on schedule. A huge grin sneaks on to my face as the door handle turns and it opens, Harry stepping in and using his free hand to sweep up the hair in his face.

"Harry!" I cheer, wishing I could run up to him and get in his embrace.

The beautiful boy smiles, setting his keys on the counter before making his way to the couch. I stare up at him, beaming, as his smile turns into a teasing smirk.

I begin to wonder why he's making that face at me, until out of no where he takes his big hands and picks me up bridal style, a squeal exiting my mouth. I'm still amazed at how he can just carry me with the cast on. This man is full of surprises.

"Hello beautiful, how was your day?" He asks as I wrap my arms around his neck for steadiness. My hands instantly play with his curly locks, running through from the neck up and tugging slightly to relax him.

I lean my head against his shoulder, "Boringly great," I answer, "Would have been even more great with you here."

Harry presses a kiss on my forehead, and turns around, taking the both of us to his room.

"I know, I'm sorry. The album is coming along wonderfully if you'd like to know though."

"I was about to ask about it and your day!" I tell him, pecking a kiss to his barely showing dimple.

Harry looks me in the eyes and it seems his happiness grows, and mine does too. "My day was alright. I'm just so excited for you to hear our music, princess. Soon enough you will."

I'm placed gently on the bed, and Harry climbs atop and joins me. As I lie down, I stare at the ceiling before Harry comes into view, leaning on his elbows and peering down at me.

"You're very cute when you lay here, dressed in my shirts, looking quite curious and innocent." His finger taps me on the nose lightly.

I start to giggle, "And you're very adorable when you compliment me."

Harry smiles, the smile that looks like he's amused. The one that makes your stomach churn about how handsome he is, and how perfect he is. The smile that as it appears on his lips, his dimples take a while to emerge, and you can't help but smile in return at the sight of it. It's my favorite smile.

Quickly his arms is wrapped around my waist, and his lips are on mine, explaining the words of how much he missed me today, and I kiss back, explaining the same. I'm unsure how his tongue makes it into my mouth, but I let him use it anyway. My subconscious reminds me of my worry and knocks my lips away from his, and I curse at myself mentally.

Harry's eyes rapidly search my face, before he sighs, and removes his arm from around me and returns to laying on his side.

"Harry, I'm sorry.." I apologize for what seems like the millionth time.

"No," he interjects, "don't apologize. Come on Rachel, we've done so well at this for the past, what, a week? Baby, just talk to me. Tell me why you are holding back. I am going to listen to you, you know I will. We can communicate to each other."

I let out a sigh, knowing full well he is right. It's time I confess this and see how I feel. It's just so weird, telling people what I'm feeling.

"It's..awkward Harry, for me at least. I want to kiss you, and I want to do so much more with you, but I feel embarrassed," I admit. "I mean, the day we went to the doctors, we were so close and there I was lying, vulnerable and half naked, and we had to quit because of my stupid foot. And in the shower, ugh...my foot is so ugly, and it's got this giant boot that would be in the way and the wrapping on it and--"

"Whoa, whoa babe," Harry stops me, signaling that I'm rambling probably something I shouldn't be saying. "I hate how you are so hard on yourself. It would never matter to me how injured you are, or how..bruised up your foot would be, I'd still want to be with you. Hmm...care to hear a confession?"

I nod, gaining interest in what he's about to tell me.

"After we stopped the day of the doctors, when you discovered your injury, I couldn't help thinking how it was probably for the best."

"Really?" I chirp. I'm so thrilled and surprised that he felt the same way.

"Yes, I feel like...I don't know, you would have regretted it. This..it's something you can only do once. It's not a thing you can take back."

I nod again up at him, completely agreeing. I just love how he and I can see eye to eye.

"Now believe me, I'd love to fuck you," he gestures to himself, trying to remain serious,"more than anything, believe me. Since I met you, I've wanted to feel you against me," Now he's starting to ramble, the smug grin pasted on his face.

I lightly swat at his arm to stop, as I start laughing,"Harry!"

He chuckles,"All I'm getting at, is that I want you to be fully ready, and know for sure you want to do this."

It's so hard to find the words that would explain how much I adore his understanding. He gets me, in so many ways I didn't know how. Besides, I want to try other things, before we get to the "main event" of actually having sex. I've never done those other things, even being in a relationship with Jacob for two years, we never..touched each other.

I just can't believe how literally perfect Harry is for me.

"Besides what you just said, which was very..interesting," I joke, still laughing,"I'm so stunned that you know exactly how I feel."

"I've got my ways," he sasses, flipping his hair dramatically.

"Don't worry Harry, I'd like to get more..acquainted in that way before we actually..you know..actually do it, but I promise I won't have you wait too long. I'm sorry--"

Harry holds a finger to my mouth to silence me. "What did I say about apologizing? I'll wait for you, as long as you need me too. And I'm always here to familiarize you in those other ways.."

"Harry.." I threaten as his smirk comes into view.

"Seriously, love, don't be upset with yourself. Think about this for a while, and I'm telling you, once you're ready, I will fuck you. Over and over, wherever, whenever you want. I want to--"

"Okay Harry, okay!! Stop!" I bring my hand to smack his arm harder and I find myself laughing harder as well. He's usually never this vulgar, especially in non-intimate moments, but I know he's wanting to get a laugh from me. "Thank you, I appreciate the thought," I giggle.

"My pleasure," he grins back, adding his charm.

Suddenly the phone rings, interrupting our very lively chatter. Harry crawls over the bed to pick up the house phone from the night table.

"Helloo!" he says, his accent very cheery.

A deep yet familiar voice sounds through the speaker, though I can't tell who it is since it's not on speaker phone. Harry answers "Yeah," a few times, then hangs up, looking very monotone and casual back at me.

"Well.." I gesture him to either say who it was and if it was important.

Why is he just staring at me?

"Oh right," he crawls closer, noticing me trying to sit up, and he helps me. "That was the doctor."

A strong burn of excitement rushes through me. "And?!"

"Yeah, you're done with that 'stupid cast'." he mimicks me, smiling as he sees me literally blast into space from happiness.

"Oh my gosh! Harry!! Are you serious?!"

"Yep, he says all you've got to do is wear a giant plush sock instead of having to get a boot, and make sure it's padded. Congratulations, baby."

I yelp in pure glee, I can't freaking believe this!

"Oh Harry!" I open my arms wide and practically force myself onto his body. We squeeze each other tightly as he kisses my hair. Suddenly I gasp from realization, "Harry! I can finally walk again! I..I can work!!"

The man cracks up. "Oh the weirdest things get you excited..you're way too cute babe," he coos before kissing my lips sweetly.

I might have to take it slow, and be careful, but finally I can be useful and not just a lump on the couch, though that was a fun experience. I'm so glad to finally be back on my feet, and even more glad to have the tension with Harry brought way down. Things seem to be going good and steady again.

Let's not mess that up, shall we?

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

112K 1.6K 30
It's just another camren Instagram fic
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
17.8K 412 17
Hello everyone I am truly sorry if this is bad, I don't write stories but I read books so that is fine with me I guess. This story is about BBH (BadB...
583K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.