Our Life (An MB/Prodigy Love...

By TeAshaGriffin

Alyssa VanZant has been there for Mindless Behavior since the beginning. She is best friends with all of them... More

Our Life (An MB/Prodigy Love Story)
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 Final Chapter
Q&A

Chapter 6

1K 20 5
By TeAshaGriffin

Date: Jaurary 2, 2012

Alyssa's POV

Her Thoughts

I woke up this morning with a huge headache.!! Im kind of pissed about it because my date with Isiah is today. I reached for my phone on the nightstand and look at the time. It was 10:34am. I got up, stretched, and went next door to Prod and Roc's room. I went in and saw tat Roc was gone and Prod was still snoring away peacefully. I went over to his bed and shaked him gently.

Alyssa:(Pushes him) Prod, wake up

(He mumbled something and turned his back towards me. I got on top of him and shaked him harder.)

Prod:Mmm, what.?!

Alyssa:Its time to get up

Prod:Ok Im up (He sat up with me still on top of him.) Hmm, I kind of like this position

Alyssa: You are such a freak

Prod: I know.....Have you thought about what I told you.?

(I sighed and climbed off him.)

Alyssa:Prod, I think we should just stay friends

Prod: Why.?

Alyssa: Because I dont want to ruin our friendship and plus if we did start dating, Imagine what we would have to go through

Prod:(Sighs) Yeah Your right

Alyssa: You cool with us still being best friends.?

Prod:(Smiles) Of course I am (He pulled me in close and hugged me.) I love you best friend

Alyssa:I love you too Bestie Welp, Im gonna go get ready for this date See you

Prod: Alright

(I went back to my room and checked my phone. I saw I had 1 new text. I clicked on it and it said "Isiah ♥♥♥♥"

Isiah♥♥♥♥:Hey Alyssa.! I'll be there at 11:30 What hotel are you staying at.?

(I looked at the time and saw that it was 10:50am all ready. I hurried and texted him back.)

BaddieLyssa:Hey.! Ok that's fine and Im staying at the Marriott

(I put my phone back on the charger and ran into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I got out and put on my clothes External link>>>.  Since I still had my headache, I blow dryed my hair and left it down. By then, it was already 11:20 so I watched some TV. All of a sudden, I heard a knock on my door. I jumped up and opened it.)

Isiah:Hey.!!

Alyssa:Hey.!

(He hugged me tight.)

Isiah:So you ready to go.?

Alyssa:Yeah I just have to tell Keisha Im leaving

(He followed me down the hall to Keisha's room. I knocked on the door and she answered.)

Keisha:Yes, Lyssa.?

Alyssa: I was just letting you know that Im leaving

Keisha: Ok Be careful and have fun

Alyssa: Ok Bye

(I hugged her and then me and Isiah walked out of his hotel. He opened the door to his 2012 Charger for me and I slid in. He got in the driver's seat and we pulled off.)

Alyssa:So where are we going.?

Isiah: I thought that maybe we could go to the movies and see a movie and then after, we could go out to eat

Alyssa:(Smiles) Ok

(We arrived at the movie theater. We bought popcorn and snacks and went into the theater. We were seeing Cabin In The Woods. We sat kind of towards the back where there really wasnt a lot of people. We settled into our seats and the movie started.

About an hour into the movie, I felt Isiah's arm slide around my shoulder. I smiled to my self and continued watching the movie. A scary part came on and I screamed and hid my face in Isiah's chest.)

Isiah:(Laughing) You alright.?

Alyssa:(Pouts) Its not funny.!!

Isiah: Ok Im sorry Dont worry I'll protect you

Alyssa:(Smiles) Ok

(We watched the rest of the movie and let me tell you, I almost pissed my pants about 8 times. After the movie, we got back in the car and he drove us to this restaurant called La Casa Fierro.)

Alyssa:Oh, this is geat.!! I love Mexican food.!!

Isiah:Really.? Me too.!!

(We walked into the restaurant and the waiter seated us. We ordered. While we were waiting, me and him took some pictures together. He posted one on Instagram of us and he was making a weird face and my head was on his shoulder and I was laughing.)

@Isiah_Tha_G

Out with this beautiful girl.!! Hopefully I can make her mines.!! @BaddieLyssa

(I posted one on Instagram where he was behind me and we were cheek to cheek.)

@BaddieLyssa

Meet my homie, TM.!! I met him here in the ATL and he took me out on a date.!!! Might be something there.......... @Isiah_Tha_G

(Our food came out then and we ate and got to know each other a little more. After that, we went to the park across the street from the restaurant and sat on a bench. We sat kind of close because I mean, it IS January.)

Isiah:Alyssa, I know that this is kind of soon but I really like you and when you leave Atlanta, I'd like to keep in touch so we can see where this goes

Alyssa:Ok (Smiles) I'd like that a lot

(He turned my head towards him and kissed me softly but passionately. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in. After like 5 minutes of making out, I slowly pulled away.)

Isiah:Wow......

Alyssa:Yeah

Isiah:Well, come on I should get you back

(He grabbed my hand and led me to the car. We got in and he drove back to the hotel. When we got there, he followed me up to my room. When we go to my door, we stood there.)

Isiah:So i guess this is it.?

Alyssa:Yep Hey, What are you doing tomorrow.?

Isiah:Nothing

Alyssa:Well, tomorrow's our last day here so how about you come here and you and me can just chill in my room all day.?

Isiah:Ok (Looks at the time) I have to go See you tomorrow.?

Alyssa:Ok

(He kissed me passionately and then walked away. I went in my room and changed clothes. I laid in my bed and started scrolling through my Instagram feed. I saw I had 1 new follower. I clicked to see who it was and it said @Isiah_Tha_G is now following you.!! I saw that he also liked most of my pictures and left a coment on the picture I posted of us earlier.)

@Isiah_Tha_G: Your not the only on thinking that, baby girl ♥♥♥♥

(I smiled and saw that Ray and Prod also commened)

@raytrendyme:Aw.!! My Lyssa's growing up.!! All I know is that @Isiah_Tha_G betta not hurt her!!

@therealprodigy_1: Yay.!! Im happy for you Lys.!! If he hurts you, you know tha number.!! @Isiah_Tha_G

(I scrolled down some more and saw that Isiah just left a new comment)

@Isiah_Tha_G:@raytrendyme @therealprodigy_1 I'd never think of it.!! Its all good in the hood.!!

(I smiled at that and liked it. I put my phone on the charger, and snuggled into my bed and drifted off to sleep.)

Welp, if you guys like the series, PLEASE leave some comments or vote or something. I need to know how Im doing.!! Also, if you like it, please spread this series.!! Id greatly apperciate it.!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 157 30
What the fuck is going on in my Mindless love? A whole lot of shit, Shit cray round here! Star ol bitch ass still want ray! Bitch he dont want you! M...
49.7K 703 35
Two years later, Alyssa and Prodigy's relationship couldn't be any stronger. But what will happen when a person from their past shows up with a HUGE...
1.8K 23 37
How's life for the girls who met the "loves" of their life at one mindless behavior concert. Read my first story Trust and Believe so you know what's...
3.7K 49 58
Who would've thought that four girls named Kamariee,Khoby,Dasani,and Kayloni lives would change forever, When they attend a mindless behavior concert.