Jerk, Sophomore, Howell. (Dan...

By uhohvicky

HIGHEST #5 IN TAG danhowell #3 IN TAG philiplester #7 IN TAG danisnotonfire #100 IN TAG danielhowell #8 IN s... More

Ch. 1 - First Day
Ch. 2 - Stuck
Ch. 3 - Deal
Ch. 4 - Bad Day?
Ch. 5 - Procrasination!
Ch. 6 - Stage One
Ch. 7 - Stage Two
Ch. 8 - Stage Three
Ch. 9 - Help Wanted!!
Ch. 10 - Working
Ch. 11 - What Are You Getting Yourself Into Now?
Ch. 12 - We Don't Have Chemistry
Ch. 13 - Day of ze Play
Ch. 14 - Impression?
Ch. 15 - You Owe Me.
Ch. 16 - A Slightly "Oh Sh¡t" Moment
Ch. 17 - hoe dont do it- oh my god
Ch. 18 - Fil ur totes anoyin
Ch. 19 - Awkwardness
Ch. 20 - Clueless.
Ch. 21 - whoop Gotta Blast
Ch. 22 - Zip
Ch. 23 - Fall
Ch. 24 - Seriously. Shut Up.
Ch. 25 - Why Grandma?
Ch. 26 - Detention
Ch. 27 - Danny and Angel
Ch. 28 - This Lie
Ch. 29 - Should'a Could'a Would'a.
Ch. 30 - Trust +1
Ch. 31 - Go With It
Ch. 32 - U & I
Ch. 33 - *insert heart here*
Ch. 34 - Care
Ch. 35 - Practice
Ch. 36 - B.S.
Ch. 37 - Bordem + Learning
Ch. 38 - Musical, Love
Ch. 39 - Suspended?
Ch. 40 - What About Trust
Ch. 41 - BITE
Ch. 43 - Thank You's
Ch. 44 - Bus Ride
Ch. 45 - Plane Ride
Ch. 46 - Cab Ride
Ch. 47 - Walks & Talks
Ch. 48 - idfc
Ch. 49 - Movie Night
Ch. 50 - Auntie's Wedding
Ch. 51 - One, Two, Three.
Ch. 52 - Last Moments
Ch. 53 - Cock-Blocker.
Ch. 54 - Call Me.
Ch. 55 - Chain Reaction
Ch. 56 - <3
Ch. 57 - Safe In Your Arms.
Ch. 58 - This Will End.
Ch. 59 - Lucky
Ch. 60 - All Done
NOTES
SEQUEL GET EXCITED

Ch. 42 - B-B-B-BITCHHH

4.5K 208 369
By uhohvicky

Photo: New backgrnd edit I made to match my phone case!

Chapter name based on a pewdiepie reference, can you tell?
Guys I'm so surprised at how many chapters I'm going (it's considered a lot for me) and how you, yo lover and friends are BARELY in the middle of the school year! <meaning to the story)
Anyways, thanks a whole lot for reading, once this ends (which won't be soon) I'm planning on making a sequel if yall want. Let meh kno!
Enjoy!!

Third Person POV.

It now being Thursday after school, you have arrived for the help of the play.

Walking into the double doors of the school, you text Daniel that you have arrived.

-Yo, open the cafeteria door, will ya?

You typed, waiting my the doors.

As you hear the click of the door nob, you quickly look up to see Daniel with a wide smile upon his face.
"You called?"

"Texted." You smile, kissing his cheek. "They're very different." You laughed, setting your phone in your pocket as you walked up the stairs to the stage.

"Y/N!" You heard the familiar freshman shouted.
It was Tyler.
"I'm so glad you're here- Bethany didn't come to school and we're worried she won't be able to take your place."

"Oh, well, that sucks- why are you staying after school?" You question, leaning on the podium.

"I'm the backstage man." He smiled. "So excited- but could you play your original characters? At least just today?"

Turning to Daniel, he smiled and nodded.

"I guess, but Sydney asked me to come specifically for background help." You notify.

"Don't worry, Hun, just practice and we'll be good." He smiled, walking up the stage into the back.

As Daniel walks to the front of the stage, he looks up at you. "Did he just call you Hun?"

"I heard so too." You laugh. "Okay, get up here and work with me."
As he jogs up the steps, you walk over to the other podium and stand by him.

"Yo, yo, yo, what's up, what's up!" Kalel shouted as she walked into the cafeteria.

"Sorry, we don't welcome skanks." You state, smiling at her.

"Big mouth." Her eyes widened.

"Why are you so late?" Tyler asked as he pulled open the back curtains.

"I had to stop at Starbucks." She smiled, winking at Dan.

"How do you stop at Starbucks if you were here anyways?" You ask.

"That doesn't matter; what matters is why you're here." She questioned, putting her bag down.

"Special permission." The freshman buds in. Turning to you, he smiles. "You guys can practice now."

--

"Winnie the Pooh..." Daniel sings. "Winnie the Pooh."

"What?"

"Song stuck in my head." He chuckles.

"You know, that kid has my back." You mention as you and Daniel are walking home.

"Who, Tyler? He's cool, huh?" He agrees, grabbing onto your hand. "You think he's gay?"

You both slightly tilt your heads to the side.

"It suites him." You shrug.

--

"I gotta big-"

"HEAD!" Phil shouted, interrupting Daniel.

"Your name is fucking-"

"FRED!"

"I'm laying on my-"

"BED!"

"In wearing fucking-"

"Erm... clothes?"

You and your boyfriend stared at Philip like he was insane.

"Really, Phil,- we were on total fire and you decide to put us out like that." Dan glared.

"I couldn't think of anything else that rhymed!" He apologized, his voice going high.

"Red! Red would have been fine!" You laughed. "Clothes. Really, Philip?"

"I feel ashamed."

"You should!" Dan joked.

At the moment, you were all hanging around in Daniel's bedroom, himself laying across his bed as his head was hanging off the edge.

"Set out on a mission," He sang.

"To find our inner peace." You continued.

Phil goes to open his mouth to sing the next part, though Dan stops him.
"No, sir, you may not continue the lyrics, as of you have ruined our flow!" He shouted, pointing at him.

"Hey, no being rude." You chuckled, scrolling through Dans' lap top.

Tumblr
Twitter
MySpace.

Let's check out MySpace.

Clicking on the link to his account, you scroll through it, finding an anonymous boy, face covered with a large, teased, head of hair.

"Yo- who's this?" You questioned, showing Daniel the photo of the boy.

"Oh- I haven't been on the in forever- it's some guy I looked up to."

"Really? What's he do?" Phil asked as he channel surfs with Dans' remote.

Daniel shrugs. "He has cool hair."

"Of course that's all you care about." Phil rolls his eyes.

"That's what I'm saying." You agree, still scrolling through his account. "You think Kalel has one?"

"We shouldn't really cyber stalk her, don't you think?" Phil asked, stopping his search for a good show.

The three of you exchange looks and the two boys rush to your side as you search the words "Kalel Cullen".

"Look, look- her profile!" Phil exclaims.

"Damn, she goes on this a lot." Dan sighed.

"Refresh it."

Refreshing the page, a new comment pops up.
"Look- she was just on!" Philip pointed to the comment, "Excuse my language," he chuckled, starting to read aloud. "Note to self; if a crazy bitch gets in the way of what you want, push them out the way. Hard."

Staring at each other, all of your eyes widen.

"Let's hope she's not talking about you." Dan stated.

Quickly turning towards him, you question his comment. "Why would it be me- am I a bitch?"

The two exchange a glance and stare back at the laptop screen.

"No, seriously, I'm I a bitch?" You repeat.

They both shrug, "Well..." they say in sync.

You open your mouth to say something but quickly shut it. "I-... can you tell me what I do that makes me so..."

"Bitchy?"

"Dense?"

"Meaner?"
The boys list.

"Okay, I didn't ask for a life story, jeez." You sigh, noticing the them adjust their seats and move to sit on the bed. Your expression droops with a pout. "Is that what you mean?"

They nod. "Yeah..."

"Well, Y/N, you also don't think... like, a lot. Like, if you saw Kalel walk up to Dan with a heart shaped card and he takes it, you'd flip out." Philip explained.

"Yeah, if you noticed me acting strange and start to stroke your arm and sway a bit, the first thing you'd ask is if I'm drunk and you wouldn't have a single thought that I'm trying to be romantic."

"Nah-uh!" You disagree.

"Yeah-huh!" They shout.

"Hun, I still love you." Dan smiles, assuringly.

"Yeah, don't worry about it; it's just you being you."

"And we love that." He promises, holding his hand out for you to take.

Grabbing onto it, you stare back at the laptop, still scrolling through Kalel's account.

"Thanks." You mumble.

Passing things with the mouse hand on the screen became to be;
"going to the shop center later! Aka mall"

"Hoping for some Q-T guys at Starbucks l8r"

"Went from relation to single this afternoon! Hooray!"

Looking up at the boys, you question this last comment you read.

"Who was Kalel's last boyfriend?"

Daniel chuckles. "Ha- that's hard to think about, considering she flirts with everyone at our school... I think it was Anthony?"

"Anthony didn't deserve the break up. He was so nice and stuff," Phil mentioned. "He's a senior too."

"They were a good couple."

"Agree." The boys transferred words as you continued to scroll.

"She seemed to like him a lot- how long have they been together?"

"Oh... freshmen."

"Really?" Surprised Phil exclaimed. "Why would she break him now?"

"I guess she didn't feel it anymore." Dan shrugs.

"She has tons of selfies with him."
You continued, deciding to go back to the top of the page.
Refreshing, her most recent comment was gone.

"Oop!" You say, noticing the disappearance of the bitch comment. "She deleted the comment!"

"Which one?" Phil asks, sitting back down with you to see the screen.

"The one she just typed."

"The bitch one?" Dan asked, sitting back with you, staring at the screen.

"No duh."
A light cough was heard from the two sides of you after you answered.
"I'm doing it again, aren't I?"

They nod.

-------------
This chapter was mainly about how I type without thinking about it and making you stupider than you really are.
XD
Someone commented "why am I so dense in these fanfics?" (You know who you are *wink wink*) And I totally agree so this was mainly based off that.

Btw no haTE TOWARDS THESE YOUTUBERS, I REALLY LIKE THEM THATS WHY I PUT THEM HERE.

I hope you enjoyed this crap of a chap. and... I'll update soon! I have dance class today so if you want me to spam then I give permission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
673K 41.2K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
9.4K 254 7
~completed~ Just humor me for a sec, okay? Here's the actual description: ~ Mina hasn't always had the best judgement in guys. The 'Bakusquad' knows...