Jadam

By Usagi_finnian

Ever find someone weirder than you are? Yeah, crazy thought, huh? Well, its not so crazy to me. Why? I've see... More

Swing Set- Jake
Crashing
Thinking During Class- Jake
Detention pt.1-Jake
Detention with him-Adam
Detention pt. 2 and the reason I smiled- Jake
I Add 'Enjoys Moonlit Walks and Staring At People' To My Resume- Adam
A Little Less Sixteen Candles...-Jake
Camping With What May Be a Phsyco-Jake
Netflix,Chill,and Other Life-Threatening and Extreme Sports-Jake
One Hell of a Night -Jake
WEN
The Same Swingset -Jake
The True Story

Why I Hate Mornings- Jake

449 8 8
By Usagi_finnian

AN:Still the writing elf. Shorter part this time. I've gotta go poison the elf-I MEAN- get it to write more....

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I lazily pawed at the alarm clock, hoping to hit the snooze. No such luck. The wicked machine continued blaring, making me have to actually sit up. I checked the glowing red numbers before hitting the switch to turn off the beeping.

I tried getting out of bed, but I found out that -oh shit- I was handcuffed to the bed frame. I groaned in annoyance. "Not again....."

The door opened, revealing a tall muscular figure. He had a really gross ponytail and a scruffy beard. He smiled, looking over at me like a total rapist. He suddenly frowned, looking really fucking terrifying and yelled, "DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!!!! JUST. DO HIM!!!!!!"

A scream rose in my throat. "NOOO SHIA NOOOOO I DONWANNA!!!!!"

___________

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

 I shot upwards from the sheets, in a cold sweat. I've always had Shia LeBouf nightmares before waking up, but he never said anything to me so...powerful. It was unnerving. Was it a sign? I checked my phone and realized why I had such a vivid Shia nightmare. I had been watching his "Do it" speech again and I fell asleep halfway through.

 But why did he say "Just do him"? Why didn't he scream his usual "Just do it"?

  Shaking the thought out of my head, I drug myself out of bed and to my closet,starting to get ready for school. I wondered if Adam had a phone number, or a Kik or Facebook or something. Maybe I could check on my way to school....I checked my alarm clock, wondering how much time I had.

Shit, I'm gonna be late....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
86.6K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
42K 894 91
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...