The Secret Dolan sister...

By LittleMissLoverx1

On Hold- currently re writing😁I started this book back in 2015. My writing has improved since then Name: Sta... More

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Chapter 10; Bye life... Bye California...
Chapter 11; One Day...
Chapter 12; Betrayal...Hurt...Goodbye...
Chapter 13; Trouble...Trouble...
Chapter 14; Caught?!
Chapter 15; NO!
Chapter 16; I miss you..
Chapter 17; More....
chapter 18-ANSWER?
Chapter 19; Im here baby!
Chapter 20:No reply
Chapter 21; Sorry isnt good enough
Chapter 22; solved but not how i wanted...
Chapter 23; Trust is important!
Chapter24; Wheres she gone
Chapter 25; lost and found
Note

1.

8.3K 101 11
By LittleMissLoverx1

The Secret Dolan Sister

Introduction

Stacey Dolan
Age: 17
Birthday/ 21st May 2000
Occupation: Student

I'm Stacey Lou Dolan. The secret sister of Grayson and Ethan Dolan. Most of you know them from their funny vine videos or their YouTube channel. I'm super proud of what they've managed to achieve by simple posting it online.

I'm only a year younger than my older brothers but nobody really knows about me.
When my brothers started to get big on vine and YouTube I decided I didn't want to be in the public eye so we carefully monitored every video and vlog they posted to make sure I wasn't in shot.

I love reading, studying and working behind a camera. But I'm front of it I'm not too keen...

My life soon changed from being super private to everybody knowing about me!!
Want to know why?
Read on....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 683 68
COMPLETED!!:) Bailey is a girl who loves the Dolan Twins. When she finds out they are going on tour and coming to where she lives, she has to go. So...
1.1K 28 31
You are heading to Los Angelos in a hope to find a well paying job and a fresh start from your hometown of Chicago where things didn't go so well.You...
365K 6.8K 16
Tara King has known the Dolan twins practically her whole life. Her and Ethan are inseparable until a forbidden something or someone comes along. Tar...
170K 3.1K 38
We were Just friends Who spoke like lovers And that seemed to be enough for Two teenagers who were scared to love one another. k.a.t Highest Ranking...