No comment (mixed fandom stor...

Od muchfanfics

"What does your cousin think about this?" A reporter shouted at me. "No comment." I said as I kept my head do... Více

No comment (mixed fandom story)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 39

50 0 0
Od muchfanfics

I woke up with a headache and the sun in my eyes. I looked around and I saw that I was in the living room. I saw that I only had one crutch, a whiskey bottle, and a bag of potato chips near me. I saw that Harry was on the other couch, with my jacket. I laid down and waited for someone to wake up. It was a long and boring period of time before I actually heard someone.

"What the hell?" I heard Louis say. I turned my head and I saw that he was standing in the entry way.

"Hey, did you have fun last night?" I asked him. He looked at me and stumbled over to me.

"I honestly don't remember much. I hope that it was fun." He said. I sat up and he sat next to me.

"When you get up, could you please find my other crutch?" I asked him. He smiled and nodded his head. He then looked around the room.

"Why does Harry have your sweater?" Louis asked me. I just shrugged. We sat there and tried to remember what had happened the night before.

"Where are my pants?!" We heard Niall say from the kitchen. Louis and I broke into laughter. Louis got off of the couch and went to see what he was yelling about.

"Don't forget about my other crutch!" I reminded him. He flipped me the middle finger and went to the kitchen. I sat there and listened to the two of them talk. Niall's pants were on the trash can. I waited for someone to bring me my crutch.

"Here is the bloody other one. Maybe you should just get a wheelchair. It is easier to keep track of." Louis told me. I took it from him and placed it next to the one that I had.

"Why are you idiots awake?" Harry mumbled.

"You are the idiot who got every one drunk." Niall told him.

"You enjoyed it. I don't know why you are complaining." He replied. I smiled and shook my head. I got up and grabbed my purse. I saw that it was almost 11:00am. I took my phone back to the couch and I sat next to Niall.

It was about 15 minutes before someone else woke up. Zayn came down the stairs and he tripped over Eleanor. She woke up and sat in Louis's lap.

"I will make coffee." Zayn said as he went to the kitchen. I got up and followed him. We stood there and made the coffee. We waited for it to finish brewing. He then had me pour the coffee and he would serve it to the ones in the living room.

I finally finished and I sat in the kitchen. I saw the mess of glasses and empty bottles. Zayn came in and sat next to me. We drank our coffee in silence. I took an aspirin, for my headache. He just stared at my cuts.

"If you have something to say, say it." I told him. He looked up at me and made eye contact.

"Do you hate them?" He asked me.

"Yeah, these are ugly. Of course I hate the way that they look." I told him.

"No, I meant the people that did this to you." He told me. I sat there and thought for a moment.

"Zayn, they knew my name. I didn't know them. They knew what they were doing. They weren't delusional." I told him.

"So yes?" He said.

"I guess so." I told him. I looked at my coffee and finished it. I stood up and left the kitchen. I wanted to go to my room, but I knew that everyone was too hungover to carry me upstairs.

I went into the foyer and looked at the stairs. I sat on the first step and places my crutches on my lap. I then scooted myself up a step. This was working. I looked back up the stairs and I saw that I had 23 more steps. Luckily, there were no turns. I started to do it again. I made it to the seventh step, before I had to take a break.

"You want a little help?" Liam asked me. I turned and saw that he was one step above me.

"Only if you want. I think that I can make it up rest of the way." I told him. The truth was, the cast was heavy and it hurt when I slid it up the stairs. Liam then got below me and picked me up. I grabbed my crutches. He then took an unexpected step. I grabbed on to him.

"I got you." He whispered. He took me to my room. He set me on my bed and looked at me.

"So you are really moving in with them." He stated.

"I guess that I am." I told him. He sat next to me and sighed.

"I hope that you are happy with them. I can see that they really respect you, with the way that they stick up for you." He told me.

"I hope that I will be too. Liam, I need your honest opinion." I told him.

"I will give it to you." He said. I inhaled and exhaled slowly.

"My cuts, do they make me less attractive? Would you be afraid of me, if you didn't know me?" I asked him. He shook his head and grabbed my hand.

"I am not going to answer those questions. They are there and it is up to you, what they are." He told me. He then kissed my hand and left me, in my room.

I sat there and thought about what he said. He was right. They are here and I choose what they will be. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw them and it hurt me to look at them. I took my clothes off and I left the bathroom and started to pack my stuff.

I put my suitcase on my bed and I threw my clothes either in it or near it. I put on a t shirt. I kept the pants that I was wearing, on. I kicked my shoes on my bed. It was pretty epic. I then sat on my bed and folded the clothes. Once I got them in, I emptied the bathroom.

I got everything in my suitcase and my purse. I placed my jacket on my arms. I was sad that I was leaving. I was lucky to spend time with my cousin. It was nice. I decided to go to Louis's room. I walked in and I looked around. He wasn't in there.

I looked at his dresser and he had a picture of him and Ella. The two of them were cute. He was her first kiss. I smiled and saw that there was a picture of the three of us.

It was taken last year. Louis had finished a concert in Doncaster and he gave us backstage passes. It was the three of us hugging, before he went on stage.

"That was one of the best memories of her." Louis said. I gasped and looked at him.

"I didn't mean to snoop. I just wanted to talk with you." I told him. He smiled and sat on his bed.

"Did you love her?" I asked him. He looked at me and he looked broken.

"Yeah, I did. I love El, too." He told me.

"Okay, I just wanted to know. I am going to get Max to pick me up. Is that okay?" I asked him.

"No, let me take you." He said. I smiled and nodded my head.

"That would be great. Get dressed and I will let them know. By the way, is it okay if I get my mom to send some stuff to here?" I said.

"Yeah, that's fine. It will give me a reason to see you." He told me. I then left his room and went back to mine.

I pulled out my phone and texted Max that Louis would be taking me to his place. He said that it was good with them. They were putting up the drywall, anyway. I then called my mom. I asked her to send some of my photos, my jewelry, some books, and my papers. I told her to send them to Louis's house. She was sad but happy that I wasn't coming back home. She knew that it was time for me to leave, but I was her little girl.

"You ready to go?" Louis asked me. I got off of my bed and put my phone in my purse. We walked to the stairs and he placed the mattress down for me. We sat on it and slid down.

"Alright, Cara is leaving! We are going to see you, right?" Louis said out loud. Everyone came over to us.

"Of course I will!" I told them. Liam and Danielle gave me a hug, first. Then Zayn and Perrie have me a hug. They told me that they were going to text me. Then Harry have me a hug. He told me that he would always be there. Niall ended up coming with Louis and I, so he didn't give me a hug, at the house.

Louis put my suitcase in his trunk and Niall helped me into the car. We drove to their place and I saw Kelsey, Emer, and Jay waiting outside for me. They waved at us and we got out of the car. We went inside and Louis and Niall were impressed of our house.

"So this is where you are now living?" Louis said as he set my suicase inside of the house.

"Yep, this is our home." Jay said as he looked around.

"It is nice." Niall complimented. I looked to see the guys come down the stairs with paintbrushes and rollers. They were wearing really old clothes that had panit on them. Tom and Max had some gold-brown paint on them and Siva and Nathan had light purple.

"What were you guys doing?" I asked them.

"We were painting the rooms. What color do you want your's to be?" Tom said as he threw his brush in the sink.

"We can talk about that later." Kelsey said to him. He sighed and walked over to us.

"Well I guess that we will see you later, Cara." Louis said. I looked at Niall and him.

"You will." I told him. Louis then took a step into me and gave me a hug.

"Call me, whenever you need to." He whispered to me. He then broke our hug and kissed my forehead. He walked to the door and waited for Niall.

"Cara, I will always be here for you." Niall said as he hugged me.

"I know. Thanks, for that." I told him. He smiled and walked out the door with Louis. I turned and looked at everyone who was standing there.

"So what are we doing?" I asked them.

"we are painting the bedrooms, but first we have to wash the brushes." Nathan said as he walked to the kitchen. I then went to the kitchen. I, somehow, beat him and stood between him and the sink.

"No, let me do that. I can't go up the stairs and I want to help. At least let me do this." I told him. He sighed and walked away. I turned to the sink and took off my jacket. I started to wash the brushes. I then heard someone walk over to me. I looked up and I saw that Max was standing there.

"Can you dry them?" I asked him. He smiled and grabbed a towel. He stood there, for a while, in silence.

"There is an award show that we are going to, tomorrow. Would you like to come with us?" He finally said. I kept washing the brush and I looked at my arms.

"No, I think that I should stay home." I told him. He then grabbed my shoulder. I looked at him.

"You can wear what you want. We can take you shopping. It is okay." He told me. I sighed and looked at the brushes and the paint that was washing off into the sink.

"Wouldn't it be weird, if my enitre body is covered?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I don't care what it would be. I just want you to be happy. I thought that you would enjoy going." He said.

"Thanks, but I could stay here with Emer." I told him.

"Emer is going to be at Kelsey's mum's place." He corrected me.

"Max, I don't think that this is the time for me to be going anywhere." I explained to him. He nodded his head and shut the water off.

"As long as you are happy, I am happy." He then kissed my head. He took the brush away from me and dried it off. We set them on the counter, to air dry and we went into the living room.

"Should Cara come with us to the award show?" Max said as we walked in. If I had lasers coming out of my eyes, his head would have exploded. The guys said yes. They awnted me to come. Meanwhile Nareesha and Kelsey stayed quiet.

"That is up to Cara. I think that she knows what is best for her." Nareesha said. I smiled at her to let her know that I was thankful for her saying that.

"Hey, let's let her get moved in, before we start forcing her to boring award shows." Jay said. We laughed and I sat on the couch next to him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

7K 67 18
This is the second book of my story "Three Little Words". In this story, Tiffany and Liam's cousin Candace will be living in the house with the other...
2.8K 44 22
It was a normal day. It was the afternoon and I, being as I am, was still in my pjs. I was visiting my real mom since I live with my step-mom and my...
402K 13.4K 61
I know what you're thinking. Another Adopted by One Direction story? But I promise, this one is different. You've probably heard that before, huh? We...
3.5K 44 18
*Requests Taken* Just a collection of preferences about a little band called One Direction. Personal one shot requests will be taken. Message me on...