Bruising Love {Boyxboy}

By Violetkkp12

[Follow to unlock a smut chapter] [The story starts off horrible so bare with me plz!] Brandon Lucas Lak. Ty... More

❗️Warning❗️
Characters Details
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Gay Marriage Allowed!
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
I NEED YOUR OPINION
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character ask #1 (Closed)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

CA #1 Q&A

2.7K 76 9
By Violetkkp12

Thank you everybody who requested a question even though most people PM me instead of commenting but that was totally fine!

Brandon:

If the baby is Dylan's, what will you do?

I honestly wouldn't know it would depend on how Tyler would reaction to the news I guess...

How are you so kind and caring?

I dunno, I just grew up like this I guess...thank you by the way...

How are so sure that Tyler loved you even after hitting you?

Tyler loves me I know that...

Honestly you deserve a perfect life not a drama like kind you have now

I like my life the way it is even though it may be hard sometimes...it's worth it..😊

Would you date Dylan if you never met Tyler?

I honestly think that if I never met Tyler I would be dead right now...

Wait so you're Greek?

Yeah I am...

Aren't you scared of childbirth?

I'm terrified but I'm hoping all goes well...

BRANDLER IS DA BOMB!(even though I would totally ship you &Dylan)

Thank you?

Why are you so cute?

*giggle* I don't know but thank you!

Was Tyler your first love and if not who was?

Tyler is not my first love and I'll prefer not to say who was my first sorry..

What will you name your child? (p.s. ILY)

I haven't decided yet. And I love you too💙

Tyler:

What would you do if the baby was Dylan's?

I..I don't know...it just depends on the time being I guess...but if I had to I guess I would be upset...

Do you think Brandon would ever leave you for Dylan?

I don't want to believe that he would...

You must really hate Dylan.

Hate him? I fucking despise him!

I hope you don't harm Brandon again

Me too...

Take care of this baby and Brandon got it?

Got it!

If I could I would punch you in the face for harming Brandon but I guess I forgive you for now..

Okay? Thank you?

Your an idiot for hurting Brandon you should be lucky he stayed with you

I really am lucky aren't I?

How much do u love Brandon?

So much I can't even describe

Dylan:

If the baby is yours, would you want a girl or boy?

I would love either but if I had to chose maybe a girl so I could spoil her rotten!

You must be really jealous of Tyler and Brandon's relationship

You have no idea...

Why did you use Brandon?

I just took him for granted I guess but I guess my eyes were open when he left me to go back to Tyler

Do you think Brandon made the right decision to go back to Tyler and get engaged with him?

In my opinion, no not really

What are you doing to do now since you can't be with Brandon (he's engaged)?

I'm thinking of a plan to get him back but don't tell anybody..

Why do you like Brandon?

He's just so adorable, cute and good-looking. He has such a kind and sweet heart and his smile always lighten up a room. I can go on and on about how amazing he is but I guess he's just....perfect *sigh*

Carter:

SOOOO how sexually active are you and Alex?

*blushes* um...no comment...

Do you think Brandon going back to Tyler was the right thing to do?

That's what I tell myself *sigh* hopefully I did the right thing...

Do you get jealous easily?

I don't think I do...

Alex:

Does Carter get jealous easily?

Oh my gosh you have no idea I he gets so jealous when anybody likes at me in a flirty way.

Are you gay or bisexual?

I'm actually bi so Carter is very protective over me and when people flirt with me I swear he gives them the worse death stares.

You and Carter seem like a pretty chill couple.

Thank you.

Me:

Is Brandon bisexual¿?¿?¿?¿?

No it was clearly stated that Brandon was gay.

Can we a picture of what you look like?

Um..Depends who wants to know what I look like? But my answer is going to be no for now.

Why do you not update as much? And not online as much?

The reason is bc my house doesn't have wifi so I write my chapters at home then either go to school or my cousin's house and/or church to publish what I wrote and keep up with you! BUT I was staying at my cousin house for a half a week too bad it's over but now I can finally work on my chapters!

So guys it was loads of fun doing a q&a can't wait to do it again!chapter is to be updated in a few days to a week so yeah. I love you guys always plz understand that!💜
XOXO ~Kat💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 999 29
Set in the 1980's two boys who live in Alabama fall in love during a time when being gay is looked down on and not accepted especially in the south...
206K 4.1K 30
Andrew has been happily dating his boyfriend, Derek, for years. But when a new boy comes into both of their lives, it opens Andrew's eyes to who his...
187K 4.7K 32
Tyler is a 16-year-old boy who has it rough. But when he is forced to move in with his new stepmother and 19-year-old stepbrother, his life becomes e...
35.7K 230 15
TW this story contains: Smut(will be a warning before) Explicit language Fluff (no tw needed) maybe angst -> fluff or smut Aftercare (always needed)...