The Wings Of Rae

By scarlet_shadowss

Rae is keeping a secret from her little sister, Ella. She has wings. But little does she know that they are a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven- Ella
Chapter 12
Chapter 13- Duncan
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- One of the Fangs
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24-Ella
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Alternate Ending

Chapter Two

54 8 0
By scarlet_shadowss

Ella and i lay on our backs and watch the clouds. The birds soar throughout the sky. Ella loves this. Her green eyes light up in excitement. "I wish i had wings." She says dreamily, barely a whisper. I chuckle nervously. "Yeah me too."
Sometimes i think about how Ella thinks she knows all my secrets, when really she only knows the half of it.
Later that night, i go out flying. The thrill is unbelievable. The adrenaline boost, speed rush, the wind in your feathers! Oh gosh, how could i ever give it up? Often i worry that Ella will spot me even while she is in her bed. I make sure to keep my distance. Flying at night has become a usual. Its not that i don't tell Ella about the Secret so i can keep something from her, its so that i can protect her. She's the only thing i have left, and i want to keep her forever. The flying feels great. Its been a while since I've flown.
I am now wondering. Why i have these wings. Just like i always have. But this time, it was deep. I felt like this depended on my survival. Somehow, it was important. Someday, i was going to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
26M 779K 76
"You are mine!" He roars. "I will do whatever it takes to make you know that. Whether it means I lock you up in a prison and throw away the key." Foo...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...