lovestruck † hs

By the1dfanfics

"Who hurt you so much that you started to hate yourself?" Quickly I change the subject. I am not going to cr... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
The Last Chapter

Chapter 29

2.1K 64 5
By the1dfanfics

Rachel's POV

I crutch over to lean against Harry's counter, setting the crutches down against the wall. I try to balance, clutching down on the countertop behind for assistance. Harry sets my clothing down next to me, goes to turn on the water, and looks at me, sort of unsure what to do.

It's just the thing is..I need help taking off this boot, my pants off my legs, and I'm going to need help getting to the shower since I can't put any pressure on my foot. Harry hasn't seen me..fully...undressed.

How am I supposed to do this? Harry's bathroom isn't exactly made for situations like mine, there's no handlebar, but why would there be one?

"Can--"

"Would you like some help?" Harry and I speak in unison, reading each other's minds. He smiles before offering, "Let me help you."

He kindly kneels down and begins to take off the boot, tearing each velcro off to try and reach my foot. Once everything is off, I hold in my gasp from the ugly appearance of my ankle and foot. The swelling, bruised, banged up look is enough to make someone nauseous, I'm surprised Harry hasn't thrown up and left me yet.

"Aww love," he whispers, placing a soft kiss on my knee, noticing my sadness. "Please don't worry about this."

I take one of my hands to unbutton my wrinkled jeans I stupidly slept with, still trying to contain my balance with my other hand. The button doesn't seem to budge and I'm pretty sure Harry catches my distress when he takes my hand off the button. I stare at him, questioning his action with my gaze until he answers me by unbuttoning it himself, the air rising between us.

Slowly and I think teasingly, he unzips them, tugging them down and I begin to get that feeling down there as the jeans are carefully pulled off my legs and set aside.

Harry peers back up at me, rising from his position and standing right before me. He's so close I have to look up, and when I do, he wraps his arms around me. His forehead makes contact with mine, and we just stare at each other peacefully, as if we are speaking without words. Steam from the hot water begins to heavily fill the room, like we're in our own cloud.

His eyes ask for permission and I let him, I let him take all the control. Harry's lips press against mine, slow but hungry, having missed my lips for what seems like so long and I can't deny I missed this too. I kiss him back, not fighting for the dominance here since I'm tired and he seems to have it covered.

"You're..so..beautiful..." he lifts his lips from mine with each word, making me want to tear up.

Harry's hands slide around my waist to the hem of my shirt, tugging it up a little before I completely let him yank it off of me. The passion in his kiss grows as does my weakness. I know my shirt has been thrown on the floor, and soon his makes it's way next to it. My eyes peek open and I love what I see, just him, his wet skin from the steam that surrounds his and my body, his chest nearly soaking as I run my hands up and down it. Harry's moves his talented hands up my back, gently gliding against the skin, my goosebumps growing. I feel them mess with the latch of my bra, and he unhooks it, and it joins the other articles of clothing on the floor.

Harry then begins to unbutton his own jeans, holding me still with one hand, and never leaving my lips except to breathe the thick, warm air. I am beginning to get a little nervous, but I don't know how to stop this. I can't picture what amazing thing is about to happen, I can only picture what happened last time; yesterday, the embarrassment. It was horrible, lying in front of him, the moment I've been longing for, almost fully undressed, and then we had to stop, because of me, my stupid foot. I don't think I've ever been more humiliated.

And right now...I don't know if I'm really ready for this.

I'm dragged from my thoughts when Harry moans loudly, pressing his crotch against me, and I notice he has taken his jeans off, them pooling at his feet. A muffled moan escapes my mouth in return, the new friction he's making having its effect of me.

The thoughts of my humiliation return and I try to think of something else, opening my eyes and looking down, seeing Harry turned on through his black boxers that rub against me continuously. I strengthen my arms around his neck and he interrupts my thoughts again by breaking the kiss.

"Lift," he breathes, before crashing his lips and slipping his hands under my thighs, wrapping my legs around his waist, then stumbling back a few steps into the hot shower.

Now we really can't see, the steam surrounding us completely, and my nerves are sky high.

Harry places me up against the wet wall, making sure my legs are tightly around him as he presses his crotch into me further, the both of us getting soaked as the water sprays upon our buzzing bodies. He breathes heavily, before moving, taking his lips from mine to my neck biting and sucking literally everywhere, marking me in many places as moans and profanities exit my mouth over and over. Our bare chests press against each other's, and he moves his back a little to play with my chest with his hands, something he's never done this intensely before. My fingers tug at the curls on his head, causing him to groan against my skin, the hot air in his breath making me shiver.

Suddenly I feel Harry's hands running down my waist to the fabric of my panties, which are completely wet, mainly from the water. He hooks a finger around the side, wanting to pull them down but my hand reflexes and falls onto his, not letting him move it down.

Harry stops, stops the grinding of his hips, assault to my neck, the pleasures he was giving me quit as he backs his head away and stares me in the eyes. His expression is curious, curious to know why I've stopped him. The hair on his head is a mess, dripping with water that continues to spray on his large back. Harry makes sure to hold me so I don't have to stand, and I see confusion in his eyes, realizing a few tears are slipping from my own.

"Rachel?"

My brows furrow as another tear slips out. I can't believe I started crying. This was going well, and yet my emotions slip through and actually make me cry? I get that I'm suffering through all the shit in my life, but did I really have to start crying during a make out session?

Slightly, I shake my head, "I can't. Harry..I'm sorry, I just...can't."

Harry's mouth turns into a straight line, disappointment looks like it's seeping in and my sadness gets on the next level. He bows his head, gives a slight nod.

"Here, hold onto the wall, and please put no pressure on the foot," he untangles my legs from around his waist and helps me to stand down on one foot. "I'll help you get out, be careful babe." He steps out, and I notice his boxers are soaked and he isn't turned on anymore. I'm the one to blame that on. Through the glass doors I see him take two towels, setting one over the door for me and taking one for himself, drying off.

Now he seems sad, since I'm sad. He sounded so defeated, less excited than he was earlier at breakfast today.

Why do I ruin everything?

Harry's POV

I am confused.

Rachel and I are okay, I am pretty sure the two of us are good. What just happened was the closest we've ever gone, and it was good, so good. Just the best I've had in a long time, and I know she enjoyed it. That's all I had wanted, for her to enjoy that, and be happy. I haven't done something that hot in forever.

I know she's not happy currently, it's very understandable. There's so much going on in her life right now, I get why she would have been distracted in the kiss, with the few times she didn't kiss back, but I wasn't expecting her to cry. When she cries, and she has a lot lately, I feel like I'm being stabbed; I hate when she cries, because she shouldn't.

Ugh..all I wanted to do was give her a distraction. But I will respect her decisions.

It just bothers me how distant she's been, it hurts. I get why, but I'm trying so hard to change that.

This week I'm hoping that I will change things between us, that I will learn her more, and have her come back to me instead of having more distance. My plan has a pretty good shot of working according to her cousins, and I'm going to listen to them, since they should know her better.

Rachel..she's special to me. I find it fascinating how she hasn't used me yet, or left. She seems like she actually wants to stay with me, to grow this relationship we have, and that's why I call her the light to my darkness; my positive. I haven't been in a relationship in a while, and this one, though it's so new, seems so much better than the rest.

I've been a a bad place for a long time, not a happy man. Sure I love my job, traveling gets fun, meeting new people, but I haven't had that consistency I've been wanting for a long time, until I met her. Something had changed inside of me, and I've come to learn I think she's in a darkness too. So I figure, my positive should be positive too, and I'll do all in my power to make her hat way.

I've thrown my boxers in the hamper, they were very wet from the shower, and wrapped the towel around my waist, sitting on the bed. Just waiting I suppose. Waiting for my angel to call for my help, and no matter what I will give that to her.

Rachel's POV

When I was ready, Harry had helped me out of the shower. We seemed okay, he was being somewhat his normal self, just not that talkative, when he helped me put on the boot. I was especially happy to receive one of his shirts to wear, since I decided that pants would just weigh me down. Plus his shirts were just so much more comfortable. I decided just not to wear a bra, after all I'd be in bed the whole time. I should be able to be comfortable.

Never would I deny that the sight of Harry in only a towel with his hair damp and his tone chest exposed to me was bothersome, because there was no way it hell it could have been. I saw it twice too, before and after he showered. After he showered I was still resting on the bed like how he had left me, and when he walked out of the bathroom to fetch a t-shirt and sweats I couldn't peel my eyes away.

How could someone like me end up with someone this attractive?

Next I know Harry is lying in bed with me, flipping through the channels and I realized I must have dozed off some. When I open my eyes again, Harry is standing next to me, smiling at me knowingly.

"You've been in and out of sleep, baby," he informs, carefully moving some of the hair away from my face. I yawn a little, stretching my body as he continues, "I think you'd like to hear though that you've got some visitors."

Jennifer and Hayley enter his room, walking slowly and staring at the whole place in awe as if it was a museum before focusing on me, the main exhibit.

Yeah, they're fans, in their idols house. What more should I expect?

"Rachel, oh you poor thing!" Jen exclaims as the two near me, taking Harry's place next to the bed.

I see Harry letting them through and I worry he will leave the room entirely but he actually comes around and lays on his side on the bed, scooting close to me. Jen and Hayley follow his motions with their eyes and they both look at each other with the same expression when Harry lies down right behind me, placing his arm around my waist.

"I'm fine guys," I tell the two plainly, wondering if they are caring about my condition or fangirling about Harry and I.

Hayley speaks up, attention back at me. "We hear you sprained it running from paps and crazy fans, yeah?"

Wait, Harry told them? I'm not mad if he did, I just had no clue we were actually telling people; not that I would. Who would I even tell?

I turn my head, "Oh, you told them?"
But Harry's response catches me off guard when he shakes his head, surprise in his manner.

"Actually..." Hayley hesitates,"It was all over the stupid celebrity gossip show, footage and all. The two of you are sort of becoming the new talk of social media."

Great. Perfect! I'm being humiliated by all of London now, or probably the word, teased as the girl who fell like an idiot while running from fans and a group of paparazzi with what people will assume is my boyfriend, Harry Styles. They'd be correct, but I bet it's gonna be a big deal. I can't imagine my mother's hatred for me right now.

After discussing my condition with the both of them for a while, we notice it's getting late, and both leave with goodbyes and "Get well soon's", saying they'd call me later, and try to see me sometime. I am glad I got to see them right now though, it had felt like so long.

Once Harry and I are alone again, he tightens his arm around me, pulling me up against his body, cuddling me nicely. I can't help but close my eyes and smile in satisfaction. I enjoy falling asleep this way with him. Smelling his scent, safety in his strong arms, it's something I savor.

He places a warm kiss upon my neck before whispering,"I'm afraid I have to return to work tomorrow."

My mood falls a little, knowing how much I'm going to miss him.

"I'm sorry, I want to stay with you more than anything," he apologizes, but I stop him.

"Honestly, no need to apologize. I understand you have a job, and I'm alright. I should be okay, and I definitely will miss you. Thank you though, for today, I really appreciate your help."

He sighs, kissing me again. "I'll miss you more. I promise I'll check up on you. You know I'll always be there for you, to help, to comfort, and for everything else. I'm here."

"How?" Slips from my mouth. I didn't want to ask but it's something I've been wondering since we began to date.

Harry leans on his elbow and I turn around to face him. "How what, love?"

"How are you so nice, so committing to me? It's...it's impossible for someone to be this caring for me. No one is ever this way, unless they want something from me. It..it makes no sense."

A flash of solemn shows in his features before he covers it with a loving grin. Harry cups my face gently in his hands and kisses my forehead.

"I just want you. That's all. All your flaws, your mistakes, smiles, jokes, sarcasm, everything. I just want you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 7.4K 30
"Wish we could take it all off and just exist" DO NOT PRINT MY WORK! T.W. Mention of death, slight drug abuse, mentions of assault.
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
160K 5.5K 24
Maybe she never should've joined the game. SHORT STORY.
3.3K 196 8
Harry Styles is your sworn enemy. You've decided to take a holiday in the Scottish Highlands, and so has he. And there's only one bed...