Typical {H.S}

By LirryFlowers

Via was too blinded by, supposed, true love to realise what she went through wasn't right. But she finally fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Thank you.

Chapter 18

286 14 0
By LirryFlowers

I walk into the doors of Gloria Jeans with hesitance. I really do not want to face Eve but I have to. I need to quit.

"Hey Via! Where have you been?" Brodie asks as she's making a coffee for a customer.

"I've only been gone for just under a week," I laugh and shake my head. "But it's a long story. I'm quitting though," I show a glimpse of a pout.

"You can't quit. I'll have no work pal," Brodie whines. I pretend to wipe away a trickling tear.

I really like Brodie, she'll be the only thing I miss about working at this place. I'll have to keep in contact with her after I leave.

"I'll see you later. I need to go speak with Eve." I slowly walk to the managers office, she's always in there, never actually working. I'd never really noticed how lazy she was until now. She always made Brodie, I and the other workers do everything.

"I'm surprised you wanted to see me Via," she smiles as I walk through the door.

"Don't flatter yourself. I'm here to hand in my forms to quit, then I'm gone," I say coldly.

"Awh no don't quit. We need you here." At first, I thought she was being serious, until she shows her malicious smile.

"Good bye Eve, nice working with you." With that I walked away, out of her office.

"Wait!" She exclaims as she quickly jogs up to me before I exit thought the front doors of the cafe. She pauses and takes in a deep breath, as she looks me in the eyes. "I love Harry. You have no idea how much I still think about him. You can't take him away from me," she says with such desperation, mere whimpers escaping her lips.

I look at Eve, surprised at her confession, but then I just laugh." Go fuck yourself." I then push the door open and begin my short walk home.

It felt really good, to be able to just put my foot down and not cop her shit, unlike the time I did the last time at Harry's flat.

Whilst I'm walking in my own little world, almost reaching the complex, I get a message.

Danielle
It's Friday, and due to you having a pretty shitty week, I'm taking you out tonight! No boys.

I laugh at her message, it reminds me of a cheesy American movie. I haven't genuinely had a proper night out in what seems like forever. Zayn never used to really let me and I never thought about it too much when I got back to Sydney.

I'll be there xx

I look back up from my phone to make sure I'm not going to be running into anyone as I look at my phone. The message alerts goes off again.

Danielle
Yay! I'll pick you up at 7pm. Dress sexy but have that look of 'sorry I'm in a relationship'. Get what I'm talking about? Xx

As I walk down the hall almost to my front door, I loudly laugh to myself. Thankfully no one was there to witness it.

No I don't but I'll try sort something out. See you then x

I walk into my flat to see Niall and Harry watching some movie.

"Niall shouldn't you be at work?" I ask.

"Nothing wrong with taking a sick day on a Friday," he says happily.

I just laugh as I walk over to kiss Harry hello. Immediately his lips grow into a smile.

"What are you so happy about?" I chuckle.

"You," he states goofily, his dimples protruding. Gosh I'm in such awe of him.

"Get a room. I don't want to hear that shit," Niall exclaims quite seriously.

I ignore his statement as I begin to walk to my bedroom. I open up my wardrobe to try find something good to wear for tonight, I then get distracted by Harry leaning on my bedroom doorframe.

"How'd you go with Eve?" Harry asks sympathetically.

"As good as it could get I guess. I came out unscathed at least." Harry silently laughs with the largest grin.

"What are you looking for?" He asks as he enters my room and sits on my bed.

"A dress to wear tonight. Danielle is taking me out," I respond as I still shuffle through my dresses.

"Should I find something to wear then too? Maybe I could wear that maroon dress you've got there," he tries to say with a straight face.

"Funny one aren't you," I state as I walk over to sit on his lap. "But Danielle said strictly no boys."

He leans forward and pecks my lips. "I think I should still go," he smiles.

"Hmmm nah," I quickly reply before I give him another quick kiss and hop off his lap. "What should I wear?"

He stands up and walks over to my wardrobe, his hand skims along the hung up items. Harry pulls out a very long, green, cotton dress that has long sleeves. "How about this?" He says seriously.

"I wore that as a costume to a party! Why would you even suggest that?" I laugh.

"Covers enough of your body, the colour wouldn't be too appealing to other men and you would basically look like a big, pretty booga," he gloats.

"Oh go away, no one's going to be trying to pick me up, trust me," I shake my head at him.

Harry hangs the dress back up and takes a step towards me, putting his fingers under my chin to get me to look into his eyes. "You have no idea how beautiful you are do you?" All I can do is smile at him. Harry leans forward for a passionate but short kiss. We both pull away from as I wrap my arms around his shoulders in a tight hug.

"Thank you," I withdraw from him. "Now help me find a dress that's sexy but has that look of, sorry I'm in a relationship."

"Did Danielle tell you to wear something like that?" He laughs.

"How'd you know?!" I squawk.

"She used to always say that to me when she'd take me out while I was in a relationship." I hate thinking of him with other people other than me. Sounds selfish but...oh well.

Harry pulls out at least three dresses in a row that couldn't have been uglier, I don't even know why I own them, he then pulls out my knee length, navy blue, lacey dress with lacey sleeves. I really quite love it.

"I think I'll go with that actually, I have some creamy coloured shoes and a purse that would go well with it I think."

"Yea that would suit real well!" Harry says with his goofy smile, trying to act like he knows what I'm talking about.

***

I jump up from the lounge to go answer the door. I open it to see Danielle in a simple, knee length black dress, with a fluffy pink purse and white shoes.

"You did a good job! You look as beautiful as anything but I can tell you're in a relationship," she smirks. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"Thank you, but I don't know if you did the same. All the boys and girls will be running after you," Danielle pokes her tongue out to me then walks past me and into the kitchen to give Niall a hug hello, she walks over to Harry who's on the lounge to do the same thing.

"I won't bring her home too late boys don't worry," she says as she leaves the flat. I quickly walk over to Harry and kiss him good bye and give a to Niall.

I briskly walk to the elevator so I can catch up with Danielle. "Thanks for waiting," I scoff.

"In all honesty, I forgot you had to say goodbye," she laughs.

We both walk into the elevator, for the short ride to the lobby. "How are we getting there?"

"Liam's driving us down and he'll pick us up when we're done too, so then I can drink."

When we get into the car, I greet Liam with a quick hello before he drives out of the car park. I haven't gone out to a club in so long, I almost feel a little anxious.

Once we reach the place, there's a line outside to get in. "Where have you taken me Danielle?"

"It's new, probably why it's so busy. I've heard plenty of good things about it though."

We quickly say thank you to Liam and hop out of the car to wait in the tedious line. Surprisingly though, it does move quite quick.

Once we get inside, the place is massive, a massive dance floor in the middle, booths all around the side, the bar is spread across one side of the room, a large set of stairs to take you to the second floor and a mixture of lights spread everywhere. We both walk over to the bar to get two cocktails each before we go and sit in one of the black coloured booths.

"I actually like it here. It's so full of people yet you don't feel crammed, and these booths are so comfortable," I remotely shout over the music.

"Told you I heard good things," she pauses to take a sip of her drink. "Have you heard this song?" She points up to where the music is coming from.

"No I haven't. It's really catchy though, why?"

"It's sung by a really hot boy band called One Direction. The song's called Drag Me Down. I love it," she shouts. Her eyes wonder over to the bar and I see her smile. "I feel like I shouldn't be saying this because I have Liam, but oh my god there's a really hot guy over at the bar," I turn around to have a look at who it is. My eyes widen immediately. What would he be doing here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 182 16
Emma Grace never thought she would meet Zayn Malik or fall for him. She never really knew anything about one direction. She wasn't even a big fan. Wh...
3.5K 84 31
Lily Hayes lost her father when she was only eleven. After his death, Lily thought she could never be happy again, but that didn't mean she couldn't...
5.4K 666 13
Abbey is your ordinary thirty something woman going about her ordinary life while avoiding the affections of her over friendly boss and telling all h...
3.5K 20 10
Jane Payne a girl who has very-low self-esteem and feels very insecure about her physical look. She had a crush on Harry Styles, one of the popular g...