the dollhouse | h.s.

Autorstwa wintersnowlarry

Everyone is mad. Everyone is insane; slowly falling off the deep edges of their own psychotically twisted min... Więcej

- CAST -
The Dollhouse // Harry Styles
one / disclaimer *MUST READ*
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty three
sixty four
epilogue
THE END.
What have I been up to?

sixty two

48.9K 1.8K 1.4K
Autorstwa wintersnowlarry

-
Harry
-

The unforgettable feeling of guilt is never-ending as it continues to invades my thoughts. As a careless person, I know I shouldn't be feeling this way. But I can't help it. I know I've been lying, and I've been lying to the person I love most in this world: Holly. It will never make me feel okay. But, I know everything will turn out alright.

By now, I can tell Holly knows of my lies. She knows I haven't been acting like myself lately, she knows I haven't been paying much attention to her, and she knows I haven't actually been seeing Zayn for the past two weeks, like I've been falsely telling her. But she's not an angel, although her innocent beauty can be deceiving. I know she's been seeing Elsie whilst I've been seeing 'Zayn' AKA Lauryn.

I'm surprised that Holly, being the curious and nosy person she is, hasn't asked any questions as to why Elsie and I were so uncomfortable when we had our first encounter at the Café a few weeks ago. The reason I was so awkward and uncomfortable was because I thought Elsie was gone for good. I thought she had moved to her little Parisian art school and had nothing to do with me, Zayn, Holly or anybody... But, I guess my predictions were incorrect. Elsie was still well and alive and living in London.

I have to say, I am a bit worried about what Elsie's been putting into Holly's head. I know Elsie, I have known her for a while, ever since she first became Zayn's doll. In fact, I know Elsie very, very well.

Anyway, enough about Elsie. I don't want anything to do with her. Back to Holly. I miss being with her. I miss having endless conversations about the dumbest things. I miss her curiosity. I miss her. I miss Holly.

I guess I'll just keep having to tell myself what Lauryn has been telling me: 'You only know what you've been missing when you receive what has been waiting.'

-
Juliet
-

"Louis and Niall have been wondering, too. They've called a few times," I say, "I'm not the only one who's worried and wondering about Holly and Harry."

Lola, Dakota, Macy and Liz all groan for what seems like the fifth time this morning. I can't help but continue to worry about Holly and Harry. Hell, I've even been writing in my journal my feelings about them leaving. Their sudden absence came as a terrible surprise to the girls and I, but as few weeks go by, the wonder of it all seemed to vanish. Well, for them. I, for one, still worry and wonder. It just never fails to surprise me how Harry could leave the girls and I. Especially me. I know he has such a great connection with me and it breaks my heart how he could just throw that away in an instant.

As Lola pours milk into her bowl of chocolate cereal, she mocks me by immaturely saying, "Oh no! Harry ran away from me! He left me! Why would Holly do this! Not to me... Oh no!"

I don't bother responding to Lola's childish remarks, instead I just stare down at the marble bench and ignore her.

"Don't be so rude, Lola." Macy says as she drags her fluffy, pink slippers across the polished floorboards. Macy let's out a tired yawn as she reaches for the carton of milk left on the bench. "Also, you're just overthinking things, Jules. No one else is as worried as you."

"Mace, I just said before that Louis and Niall are even worried, too. I'm not the only one." I say as I hop off the bench stool.

Walking over to Dakota in the living room, I hear a loud, obnoxious laugh coming from the kitchen. I can already detect who is laughing. Lola. Oh, how annoying she is.

Walking back into the kitchen, I see Lola reading something aloud.

"I thought Harry would eventually see the light and notice me. But no. Out of all people, he chose to fall off the face of the Earth with Holly. I've never felt so betrayed. Lola says I've been acting like a drama queen. The other girls have my back. I'm just so frustrated." Lola reads aloud whilst holding back laughter.

I soon realise what Lola is reading. My journal. Can she seriously get any more immature? This is an invasion of privacy.

I run into the kitchen and try to snatch my journal from Lola, and although she's short, she sure holds a grudge. The journal eventually goes flying across the room between Lola, Macy and Liz until I finally retrieve it. So disgusting of the girls to invade my privacy like that. At least now I know not to leave my journal alone.

"C'mon, Jules!" Lola puts her arm around me, "We're just having a little fun! Stop acting like you're a princess." Lola laughs.

I hate dealing with the girls immaturity alone. I really hope Holly and Harry come back. Chances are slim, but they're still chances.

-
Harry
-

A beep from my iPhone awakens me. I didn't even know I fell asleep. I guess I get bored whenever Holly is out, AKA whenever she is with Elsie.

Lauryn: Hey, I need to see you. I have a few questions.

I know whenever Lauryn requests to see me it's important, but I was really hoping to spend the rest of the day with Holly, whenever she gets back. But, duty calls. Lauryn certainly doesn't like to mess around.

Me: Okay. When?

Seconds later, I get Lauryn's reply.

Lauryn: Be at mine at 11:45AM.

Me: I was actually hoping to see Holly, at least for a bit, when she comes back. She's with Elsie at the moment. Not good...

Lauryn: Love, my questions are about Holly. This is important. You know that.

Me: Okay, okay. See you then.

I put my iPhone back down on the bedside table. I sit up on the bed and sigh. All I want is more time with Holly, but time keeps slipping out of my hands.

I hear a few knocks on the front door and head over to open it. I see Holly, standing out in the spitting rain. I quickly gesture for her to come inside.

"Darling," I say, "you left without saying goodbye."

"Sorry." Holly places her black coat on the coat hanger, "thought that became kind of a normal thing between us now."

I gulp and refuse eye contact with Holly. It's my fault we've been so distant lately.

"Where did you go?" I ask, sitting down on the bed.

"Oh, just had some breakfast and... Walked around." Holly says. Her nervous, darting eyes tell me she's lying.

"What? With Elsie?" I say without any thought. Great, now I'll have to prepare for an argument.

"You know," Holly sits down next to me, "if you can sneak behind my back with Lauryn then I can with Elsie. We are just friends hanging out."

"So is Lauryn and I. I love you and only you, Holly."

Holly sighs and looks at me, "What are you hiding?" Her quiet voice speaks.

What are you hiding?

So, Holly does know something is up. I know I can't tell her. She'll just have to wait. I mean, it can't be that hard. It hasn't been too hard for me.

"Nothing." I cover up my lie by kissing Holly on her sweet lips. She grins when our lips detach.

"Remember that meadow we discovered a few weeks ago? Can we go back?" Holly says.

"Of course. If you want to."

"I just, there's more peace there. Also, we need to get back into old swing." Holly says, placing her delicate hand over my cold one.

"Well, let's waste no time." I say, gently grabbing Holly's hand and leading us out the door.

-
Holly
-

| 11:40AM |

As Harry and I comfortably lie on the grass in each other's arms, I can't help but imagine the good old days. Where we weren't distant or lying to each other. I have to say, I've even missing him and his warming presence.

"Knock knock." Harry says with a silly grin. Great, one of his stupid jokes.

I groan, "Who's there?"

"Lettuce."

"Ooh, let me guess? Lettuce in? You're losing your dad joke game, Harry." I chuckle.

"Whatever. You're just jealous you can't even think of a single joke." Harry looks at me with a grin whilst his fingers twiddle with a sunflower.

"Okay... I've got one. If you're American when you aren't in the bathroom, and Australian when you leave the bathroom, what are you when you're in?"

Instead of giving me a reply, Harry looks at me unamused, awaiting the punch line of my silly joke.

"European!" I exclaim, with my thumbs up, hoping to be granted some amusement for Harry.

Harry stares at me for a few seconds. "That was the most terrible joke I have ever heard in my whole entire life."

"Well, took you a few seconds to figure out!" I laugh.

"Yeah," Harry rolls his eyes playfully, "because it's so dumb."

Joking around with Harry places warmth in my heart. It's a bonus we have such a beautiful setting, too. The sun seems to only shine in this meadow.

To tell you the truth, I've been missing Harry like hell. Elsie is still trying to convince me that he is a cold, heartless person but I know it's not true... Well, it could be. Elsie knows Harry much more than I do. I just try my hardest to refuse to believe everything that Elsie says.

As Harry and I stare at the fluffy clouds hand in hand, a message notification pops up on Harry's phone along with a beep.

Harry grabs his phone out of his pocket and checks the message. His eyes grow wide as he reads it.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Oh. No one-"

Aware that Harry is blatantly lying, I snatch his phone from his hands and look at the message.

'Lauryn: You're late. I told you to meet me at 11:45. I know we're basically finished, but there's still a little more to discuss.'

"Apparently you have somewhere to be." I say, a little pissed off. Why must Lauryn always spark tension in good moments?

"I'm not going." Harry says, holding my hand again.

"Looks important." I say, lying back down.

"You're more important." Harry says, stroking my cheek with his cold touch.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." Harry says.

"What're you doing with Lauryn?"

It was about time I asked this question. It's been on my mind ever since I found out about the mysterious 'Lauryn'.

Harry kisses my cheek. "Please don't worry. Lauryn and I are nothing but friends."

I stare into Harry's bright eyes, "I love you a lot. I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too."

| 9:45PM |

After a day of endless conversation and uncontrollable laughter, I think I can finally say Harry and I are back on track. We're doing what we always used to do: laugh, exchange 'I love you's, and we're just being ourselves around each other again.

Now, we sit together in the motel room we've been in for a few weeks, eating Chinese food.

"So," I say with a mouth full of food, "when do we... Settle down?"

"What do you mean by that?" Harry asks.

"I mean, we've been hanging around this motel for a while. We've already escaped. We're already free. When will we actually start living?"

"The motel is pretty crappy." Harry laughs.

"We should look at apartments, or something. Not only would it maybe stop me from thinking about The Dollhouse, but it would give us both the chance to comfortably be with each other." I say, making a few hand gestures here and there.

Harry sighs, obviously annoyed. "You've been thinking about The Dollhouse?"

"How could I not? You know the bond I had with those girls. You know they mean so much to me. Also, even the House itself. So beautiful."

Harry rolls his eyes. "Why do you think we escaped? You cannot be serious right now."

"Well excuse me for caring about people? Those girls do mean the world to me - I gotta think about them. No need to be so rude, now." I say, staring down at the glass table.

Harry's expression turns angry. "All you fucking think about is the girls. They don't care about you."

I stare at Harry intensly, as my frazzled mind tries to piece together where I have heard those cold words before.

"All you fucking think about is Harry. He doesn't care about you."

I quickly shove the reminder out of my already puzzled mind.

"Darling? Are you okay?" Harry says, snapping me out of my gaze.

"Oh," I smile, "I'm okay. I'm just going to go brush my teeth and go to sleep."

Harry and I pack up, brush our teeth, change into our pyjamas and hop into bed together. The bed is quite small for it's acclaimed size, so our bodies just touch together. I'm not complaining, though. Feeling Harry's presence always makes me feel safe.

"Goodnight, love." Harry whispers, gently kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight." My tired voice replies. Harry grants me a pretty smile before closing his eyes, and falling asleep.

| 12AM |

No matter how tired I am, I just cannot fall asleep. I've done all I can. Harry is the complete opposite, he is in bed, asleep. He looks like an angel.

I sit on the edge of the bed and grab the remote. I turn on the TV and put the sound on mute, so I don't wake Harry up.

Whilst in the middle of watching an old rerun of 'Bewitched', I hear somebody outside the front door, twisting the knob.

Fear takes over me and I quickly go to wake Harry up, but literally just before I can, Elsie walks through the open door.

"What the fuck are you doing here!" I whisper-yell.

Elsie stands in front of me with her hands stashed in her Burberry trenchcoat. She looks at me with her red lips forming a small smirk.

"You guys should really start locking the door." Elsie whispers.

"Elsie, you have to leave! You can't just barge in here!" I whisper-yell once again. I look at Harry, who is still
sleeping peacefully behind me.

Elsie chuckles, "Oh, so you guys are in love again?" Elsie points to me and then Harry.

"Oh, fuck off." I roll my eyes at Elsie. I'm so sick of her deliberate rudeness.

"What?" Elsie pouts like a baby, "I thought we were in love. We kissed after all."

I stay there, silent, staring at the muted TV - the only light source.

"Just kidding." Elsie opens a packet of gum, "I don't fall in love." Elsie chews on one strip of gum.

"You don't fall in love? We kissed after all." I mock Elsie. Taste of her own annoying medicine.

"You're funny, Holly Baby." Elsie blows a bubble with her gum. The bubble pops, and I see Harry flinch, but luckily, he quickly falls back asleep.

"Okay, what the fuck do you want?" I'm so done.

"I have information."

"I don't care anymore. You can leave now." I point to the door.

"Whatever!" Elsie flips me off and heads towards the door. Before she leaves, she places a piece of paper on the coffee table. She waves me goodbye before heading out the door and purposely locking it behind her.

I walk over to the coffee table, to see what Elsie left behind.

'For a good time, call 020-7946-0994

Or to, you know, not get murdered'

I roll my eyes at Elsie's immaturity.
It's gonna take a while for this idiot to shut up.

A/N: leave me a nice comment to wake up to

Also, before I go............

SECRET LITTLE RENDEZVOUS

Thank you New York City !!! *violently slams guitar*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.4K 207 38
#628 in Fanfictions in 2016. What if a girl who can be the total mysterious one, Never think of love, And Fall for a kickass guy who just hurted her...
709 14 10
Harry and Louis are serial killers and this is their story.
30.7K 865 32
New Zianourry story!
98.2K 1.4K 26
You were walking through the streets in tears, your boyfriend had broken up with you, you wanted to escape the world, but you run into a group a boys...