Me And A Rejection ✔ (REWRIT...

By Hazal_R_Writes

One more step and my whole life changes. I'll become a rogue, all the connections I have with the pack will b... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
WATTYS
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Help Mah
Chapter 48 (Final Chapter)
Don't Say Goodbye!!!
Sequel????
Sequel Out Nw
New Trailer!!!!!
Fan Art And Covers
Reviews

Chapter 15

35.4K 931 71
By Hazal_R_Writes

Sorry guys this update is a week late. It's just that I had to rewrite it cuz the first draft got deleted. And the other reason is that my school just started, I'm guessing all of you know the pressure of school on the first few days.

I have limited my updates per week. It's only one or two updates per week mostly on the weekends.

Enjoy....

Not edited
________________________________________

Alexis's POV.

Yesterday went really well, except the part where Ethan almost killed Damion, and... the part where Damion nearly found out it was me, other than that it was pretty awesome.

I was soo tired, I don't even recall walking to my room and sleeping in my bed. I wonder who carried me to my bed.

I sat up and leaned against the bed headboard and stared at the nothing in particular. For some reason, Damion was on my mind, I can't stop thinking about him. To be honest he looked really good, especially when he came and sat down next to me at the table. The way that his eyes glistened in the night sky. His husky voice that would make every girl melt. He is mine wait no....he was mine. Wait what?! What the hell Alexis! What are you doing! He's not yours, and he never will be. He hates you and you hate him. Final discussion.

Aghh, why am I even thinking about him, he's in the past, right now I've got Ethan by my side, a mate who actually likes me for me. I think, wait he doesn't even know me yet he acts he's known me for years. You know what! I'm just paranoid with the whole mate thing at the moment. Just take deep breaths.

Speaking of Ethan, where is he? I haven't seen him since, I don't know like yesterday after he attacked Damion.

I looked over to his side of the bed, it was clean like it hadn't been used at all tonight. I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom, I knocked once... Twice... Thrice. No answer. Huh? Where the actually fudge is he?

I walked over to my closet and quickly changed into the first thing I saw which was a sky blue short sleeve top with a pair of denim shorts. Once I finished I walked out of my room, and walked toward Ethan's room. Which luckily was a couple of doors away from me.

"Ethan you there?" I said as I knocked a couple of time, there was no answer. I twist the door knob and opened the door, the room was clear, even the bed wasn't touched.

God damn it, where is he! Not that I need him or anything, it's just that I'm really worried about him. I mean what if he has gotten himself into trouble? Where is he? Is he hurt?

"Princess" I heard someone say from behind me.
"Ahh" I screamed. I placed my hand on my chest and turned around to see one of the member of staff.
"Don't ever creep on me like that."
"Oh I'm sorry, Princess. I just wanted to say that breakfast is ready, in the dining room"

I noded and dismissed her. She walk off to where she was going next. I came out of Ethans room, closed the door behind me and walked towards the dining room.

Aghh I can already tell this is gonna be a boring day. Well I don't have to make it a boring day do I? Maybe I'll go training with Ethan after breakfast. That is if I ever find him.

I didn't realise I had reached the dining room until I crashed in the dining room door. Damn this door, couldn't it have found anyone else to hurt. Wow I think I might have broken my nose, or maybe I'm just exaggerating.

After having the weird and stupid discussion with the door, I took a deep breath as I finally opened the door and walked in. There's nothing I hate more than walking into a room with more than 500 pair of eyes on me.

I walked over to my seat to find, a young girl maybe around the age of 15 or 16, with red hair sitting on my seat. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder, she turned her head and look at me with out making eye contact. I'm guessing she's a shy girl.

"Umm.... Hi. Umm you're kind of sitting on my seat? If you don't mind you can go and sit on that seat over there" I said as I pointed at the seat directly in front of me. I honestly don't like it when people take my stuff. I mean I have no problem with this girl, but the point is that she's on my nameless property.

"I'm s-sorry, but this has been my seat for past couple of y-years" she said as she stood up, now that I took a good look at her, I see her hair has choppy layers, and a long bottom. The ends of her hair is sort of a V shape. Also her bangs are layered and swept to the left. Her eyes are a light brownish colour. She also has a nose piercing. To be honest she looks so pretty that it's making me feel insecure about myself.

"What do you mean? This is my seat." I said forcefully. Aghh what's gotten over me, why am I being harsh to a small girl.

"Girls stop! It's just a seat" my mom called out and we both shot our head towards her.

"But mom, I've been sitting here since I've come back from the UK." she said. I rose my eyebrows and looked at her with a confused face. I looked back at my mom.

"Did you just say mom?" I said I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Yes, I'm Princess Lily, youngest daughter of Queen Rosalina ad Alpha Mason" this so called Lily said as she put hand up for me to shake. I look at her a little closer, well that would explain why she has the same eyes as Alpha Ma- I mean dad. I looked back at my 'parents'.

"So wait, I've got a sister that you guys didn't even bother telling me about. A simple 'Hey Lexi, you have a 16 year old sister and she's coming tomorrow' would have been nice. " I said as I walked out of the room slamming the door behind me. I made my way to the courtyard garden, to start my training.

I don't know what's wrong with me today, but I know something is wrong, something that I can't suss out.

As I was thinking, I hadn't notice that it had started raining. By the time I noticed, I was already soaking wet. Aghh I guess I have to do training the pouring rain.

For my warm up I decided to run for 5 miles or maybe just around the whole castle in my human form and wolf form.

"What you running from?" I heard someone call from next to me as I was running. I looked to my right a saw, the guy who was missing since last night, Ethan.

"Hmm, I'm not talking to you." I said then raced faster than him. Hoping he would catch up and he did.
"Oh C'mon kitten, what did I do?" he said as he ran after me. When he finished his sentence I stopped and came to a halt. He stopped and walked in front of me.
"Seriously, what did you do?! Oh wait you left me alone half way through the party and I was sooooooo bored. Do you know how it feels to be bored?" I said dramatically. He just chuckled.
"Anyways where were you?" I asked, looking directly at him, his smile suddenly dropped.
"Oh, Umm never mind where I was." he said as he scratched his neck. Okay so there is something going on. I have a vibe that it's not good.
Should I push him into telling me or let it be?

"Fine, will you train with me?" I said and step closer to him and placed my hand in his. He nodded and with that I grabbed his arm and ran towards the back field.

"Okay, so what are you training for?" he asked as he took of his shirt, leaving his bare chest open. I licked my lips but as soon as he look at me, I looked away. Let's hope he did not notice me staring. If he does that would be really embarrassing.

"Lexi, you asked me to come a train you and yet you're sitting there lost in thought." he said. I stood up, took my top off. Don't worry I'm not naked, I'm wearing a grey tank top.

"You're right, I'm sorry" I said.
"So what are you training for?" he asked as we both made our way to the centre of the field.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm training for the strong wolf competition. " I said, he looked at me confused.
"Really you? You are participating in the competition." he said as he was pointing at me.
"Oh you don't think I'm strong enough! Well fine me, you, one on one, right now right here" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a fake death glare.

"Fine then. I can beat you in my sleep" he said. Man this guys got guts. He's literally challenging me, to a fight. Seriously this guy makes laugh.
"Oh no, you just made the worst mistake of your life. Cause I'm not gonna have mercy."

"Bring it on... "

_______________________________________________

IF this chapter gets 2 votes I'll update the next chapter.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW (I will follow back)

If there's any mistakes or any requests you want me to add into the story feel free to inbox me and I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 20.7K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
25.7K 402 16
Who would've seen this coming. I am mated to my Enemy. My Enemy. But he didn't reject me? Or did he? What will happen to us?
253K 11.1K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
1K 43 23
"I fucking want you, Thea." I've waited so long to hear those words come from his mouth. A sound leaves in return from the wolf, and no words need to...