Living With Ghost (Zak Bagans...

Door tankmama14

Two people that hunt down ghosts for a living. Zak Bagans, creator of the Ghost Adventures and DJ Roberts, a... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Four

3K 46 6
Door tankmama14

(For those who watch Ghost Adventures, I know Nick is no longer with them but that will come later in the story.)

The four of them walked through the hospital that closed about six years ago. They all had respirator masks on as they walked through

"We were told that a lot has happened on the fourth floor. People have been pushed around and have heard a man's voice upstairs." Zak spoke into Aaron's camera. "We were also told that most of the people that were pushed around were woman. We're going to send DJ up to the fourth floor to see what can happen."

DJ pulled her camera out and turned it on. She stared into the stairway and looked back at the other three.

"If anything happens, just yell." Zak said knowing she was nervous. DJ nodded her head but unlike last time, Salem wasn't with her, so she was alone. "We'll come running." DJ sighed and walked up the staircase until she was completely alone and on the fourth floor.

"I'm on the fourth floor and it is a bit scary up here." DJ spoke to her POV camera which was also on her head as well as the camera in her hand. "I can feel a thick energy around me, and I can tell that it's not a good one." DJ suddenly felt something tug on her shirt and spun around, but nothing was there. Then she froze when she swore that felt a hand on her butt. She shot forward a few steps when she felt lips on her neck.

"Mine." A voice quietly spoke.

"Zak!" DJ felt a burning sensation on her hip and felt lightheaded. "Zak!" DJ had to squat down when she felt a sick feeling come over.

"What's wrong?" Zak asked as he, Aaron, and Nick came over her to where DJ was squatting down.

"There's something in this hallway." DJ replied as she rubbed her head. Zak helped her up. "I felt something tug on my shirt then I turned around I swear to god it felt like someone grabbed my ass. Something kissed me on my shoulder and then whispered 'mine' in my ear. And I felt something burning on my hip."

"Nick hold this." Zak said handing his camera to Nick who took it. Zak stood next to DJ and lifted her shirt while Aaron filmed it

"Is that a handprint?" Aaron asked. DJ looked down and pulled her pants down slightly to expose a handprint on her hip.

"Looks like someone had a death grip on her." Nick spoke and DJ rolled her shirt back down. She looked away and looked down the hall. Zak pulled out the spirit box and began asking questions.

"Did you just grab DJ?" Zak asked and removed his hand.

"Yes." The voice stated. DJ looked at Zak.

"Wasn't there a patient here that would force himself on the female patients?" Aaron asked getting a glare.

"There was." Zak replied and could see DJ look from Aaron to an empty room. They kinda just watched as DJ found herself drawn into the room.

Suddenly, she felt a force on her shoulders push her against the wall. DJ groaned as she felt the force back off. Zak quickly rushed in and started asking questions while standing in front of DJ protectively. That seem to set the ghost off. DJ groaned once again feeling dizzy

"Are you okay?" Nick asked DJ.

"I'm fine." DJ replied as she sat down on the floor.

"Do we need to stop?"

"No, keep going."

"Who is messing with my girlfriend?" Zak asked. "What is your name?"

"Tom." DJ felt the feeling getting stronger as her head started spinning.

"How did you torture women?"

"Pills." DJ realized what he was getting at. Zak immediately stiffened and looked at DJ.

"Alright, we're done." Zak turned around and helped DJ up. They cut the lock down short and radioed the owner to let them out. The minute they were outside, DJ felt a sudden relief but lay on the ground with her arm covering her face. The dizzy and sick feeling was gone but she still felt weird.

"I feel like I was drugged." DJ said which concerned.

"What did it feel like?" Aaron asked still recording with his camera.

"I was dizzy and couldn't stand up." DJ moved her arm and looked at Zak. "Next time we go to a place where somebody was attacking women, someone is going with me." She could see the look in Zak's eyes. She held out her hand and he pulled her up.

------------------------

For some reason, DJ could not keep her eyes off Zak while they were in the hotel room. Her hormones were going crazy, and she needed Zak. DJ groaned and fell back in the bed as she closed her eyes. A few seconds later, she felt someone kiss her and smile. She wrapped her arms around Zak and kept her eyes closed as he pressed his lower half into hers.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one who was thinking about that." DJ spoke and opened her eyes to see Zak hovering above her. His eyes were dark and full of lust and want. Zak just looked at her for a few more minutes before he finally kissed her again. She ran her fingers through his hair as the gel and everything else in it began to come off and his hair started to fall back into place. Zak pulled away again and looked down at her, this time with eyes full of love and care towards her. DJ's hand cupped the side of his jaw. Zak closed his eyes and leaned into her touch as her thumb caressed his cheek.

"I never want to be away from you." Zak mumbled as his eyes opened. One of his hands pressed onto the bruise still on her hip.

"I'm not going anywhere." DJ replied as she sat up which then made Zak sit up on his knees. DJ sat on her knees in front of Zak and grabbed onto the end of his t-shirt. She kissed him again and then pulled his shirt over his head making herself sigh, never being able to get over the sexiness of his body. His muscles seemed to contract as he pulled the rest of it over his head. Zak then pulled DJ's shirt off and they were quick to pull the rest of their clothes off leaving the lovers bare to each other. DJ fell back on the bed as Zak crawled above her. He leaned down and kissed her while his arms propped him up. DJ smiled and flipped over onto her stomach. Zak kissed her shoulder and intertwined their hands as he thrust into her letting a groan out. But he didn't want to do it this way. Zak pulled out and flipped DJ onto her back and then kissed her very passionately as he pinned her hands above her head. Their hands intertwined as she felt him resting his weight on her. He kissed her again and began to thrust into her causing DJ to let out a series of moans.

"I love you." Zak moaned as he buried his face in DJ's neck. She let out a groan and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I love you too." DJ replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Instead of filming for the next week, they spent it just going out. Veronique flew in while leaving the kids with a babysitter. Right now, they were in a club, and they were having a good time. This was the first time in a long time that DJ was able to just let go. Zak had been drinking but he wasn't near as "happy" or felt as good as DJ since he felt like she needed it. DJ chugged down the next shot and turned to see other couples dancing on the dance floor.

"Come on." Zak said pulling DJ out of her spot. She looked at him. Zak hated dancing so this was a surprise. "Come on before I change my mind." DJ smiled as Zak finally got her out of the booth and they walked onto the dance floor.

As they danced, DJ smiled and thought of the past year they've been together. She's never had someone as good as Zak with her. He couldn't dance for crap but here he is moving back and forth to the music just to make her happy. She felt his hands on her hips as he moved her back closer to his front. DJ rested her head on his shoulder as she closed his eyes letting the feeling sink in.

In their relationship, she found the comfort and friendship she needed. He did so many things he was terrified of just for her. She found it satisfying and a release of so much fear that he would leave as well. But he's still with her and she felt relief because of that. That made her think of the first time they fought, and she thought that day that Zak was going to leave but he stayed.

DJ looked at the scratch marks that were almost bleeding on her neck in the mirror. They just got done with their lock down and this probably one of the worst lock downs they had been on and it was the second one for Zak and DJ since they've been together.

"I told you not to come." Zak said as he looked at her from where he sat on the chair.,

"You didn't want me to come on the first one when we met either." DJ replied as she turned to face Zak.

"That wasn't a place that had the spirits of rapists."

"I can handle myself. It's not like they can do that again."

"You don't get it, do you?"

"What don't I get?" Zak just got up and started to walk out. DJ felt her heart starting to pound in her chest. She quickly walked over to him and grabbed his arm. Zak stopped and rested the arm that DJ wasn't holding above his head on the wall. She could hear him breathing deeply as he rested his forehead on the wall. "Please don't leave me. I can't handle that again."

"I would never leave you." Zak turned around and looked at DJ. "I hate that I can't protect you from them." DJ sighed and pulled Zak down to kiss her. She felt him responding to the kiss and he gripped her hips in his hand.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

16.4K 393 18
I Was just a ordinary girl who worked i hardly had any time to myself it was work work work, I was currently living with the Lead Investigator of the...
295K 7.8K 103
Kaylee is a small time Paranormal investigator. Leaving the outback of Australia she lands herself in Sin City on a quest to prove to people that the...
9.1K 178 22
Roxy Bagans' parents divorced when she was 3 years old. Her mom got custody over her and they moved to Florida. But, after her mom died 13 years late...
496 24 26
Ghost adventures crew go to explore bobby mackey's again as Zak is Interviewing the owner y/n the bad girl walks in catching Zak's attention she star...