Nekos and vampires (junjou ro...

By TheLostSwimmer

in the world of vampires there are different people, including snakes, dogs,crocodiles, and the rarest of the... More

Funny reunions
A hint of jelousy
goodbye normal life
Nothing like the past
note
Hospital hopes
throw my head on a silver plate
holy shulite!
decisive thinking
that night
unsettling thoughts
so
The Party
Let me go
away with the wind
time for us
its ok baby
help!
Bring me back
goodbye my love
what happened to you
YAAAASSSSS
Its time
The Last Time
Misaki in sekai ichi hatsukoi!
it shall be published
published
Haters
Guys really????

problems

1.9K 32 2
By TheLostSwimmer

Shit. Like its o ly the second week of school for me and I have 3 tests friday. One after another! First social studies, then science, then math. Im pissed. We were only told about the math test today so I have now one day to study. Ok and I wanted to state that if you guess the song I will update faster. Ok. Okaaaa. Moname. I dont even know. Well uta no prince sama fans ill be drawing uta no prince sama chatracters because there the only kind of art style I can get right. Jr high sucks. Ok bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 188 50
The whole Sekaiichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica men who reside in Tokyo with their individual lovers face a series of awkward, unbelievable and tou...
184K 6K 55
Normal teenager,normal life...No,wait,scratch that. You were different.ALLOT more different.To be precise,you were a Neko. Half human and half cat.Ev...
15.4K 340 5
#11 in yaoistory on 31/1/19 Saijou Takato woke up one day just to find cat ears and tail attached to him. He thinks that it's a HUGE problem, but Jun...
111 19 9
Love. It's what a lot of people feel, right? Such intense feelings for someone; someone you care about more than anybody in this world and someone yo...