Let me go

Misaki's P.O.V

"Usagi-san I heard theres a party today. Are you going?"

"I dont run well with other people."

"Thats not good. Your a prince."

Usagi-san hugged me from behind.

"What are you doing?"

"Recharging."

This is a very odd man. I walked over to the bed with him still attached. I tried to shake him off but he wouldn't budge. Tanaka who I later learned was the head butler walked into the room.

"Master Akihiko, your mother and father have requested you go to the party."

"No. Nothing will change my mind."

"..... very well master Akihiko."

Tanaka left the room so it was just me and Usagi-san again. The akward silence took over.' I need to bet out of this situation'.

"Usagi-san why dont we go to the beach?"

"Why?"

"Because I really want to get out more. Im gonna be afraid of the sunlight if you keep me inside all the time."

"Alright then to the beach we go."

He puts me on his back and he jumps out the window.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Dont worry, we wont fall."

He grows wings and takes off into the sky. The view is breath taking. We cross plains and hills before we reach a little village. He lands and buys us swimsuits. Soon after we walk to a beacb and change into our suits.

"Misaki.."

Usagi-san grabbed me and hugged me close.

"What wrong Usagi-san?"

"I love you."

What?WHAT! I trh to pull away but he hold me close. I dont want to be a replacement.

"Misaki look at me. Ill never throw you aside or hurt you. I love you. Not Takahiro Takahaski."

His word pierce my heart. Im crying so bad. I snughle closer into his chest. After a little bit I hear the soft landing of feet, almost like they were jumping. I opened my eyes and Usagi-san was shocked.

"Hiroki?"

Usagi's P.O.V

"Hiroki?"

Why is he with another fornen? Why did he run away? Why did he betray my friendship?"

"Akihiko I.."

"Hiro-san! Stay back."

The fornen with black hair pulled Hiroki behind him in defense.

"Hiroki why are you with a fornen."

"I....I should be asking you the same thing."

How dare he question me. He needs to come back to me, back to the castel.

"Froid"

They both freeze. Hirokis face turns into a face of horror. I slowly walk forward and grab Hirokis hand.

"No dont touch him! Ill kill you!"

"You'll kill me now will you?"

I let go of Hiroki and grabbed for my sword at my waist. It was invisible untill I grabbed it. Whe it appeared Misaki screamed.

"Usagi-san please dont! Dont hurt him! Can't you see they love each other!"

Misaki... Im so sorry my love. My sin is the sin that shows no mercy. I must. But I can show a little mercy.

"Hiroki, unfroid."

He unfrozen but hugged the fornen tight.

"Hiroki move away from the fornen or Ill kill you both."

"Then kill us both."

Hirokis gonna make me do this. He brought this on himself.

"Froid"

I freeze them both again and grab Hirokis arms. I grew wings again and took flight. I got to where I couldnt see the beach.

"Hiroki unfroid."

Thd weight of the other fornen caused him to drop him. He hit the water with a splash and was gone.

"NOWAKI!"

Hiroki screamed and punched to get away. I held tight, untill he kicked me in the balls, then I let him go. He fell with grace into a dive and sunk down deep. Theres nothing I can really do to stop him. Misaki. I forgot Misaki! I flew fast back to the beach. He wasnt there, but I brought his collar tracker with me. Goodthing he fan never take it off.

Misaki's P.O.V

How could he? He saw they loved each other right? I cant stay qith a man like this. Ill cut the collar off my neck somehow. I turn into my cat ears and tail. I dashed into the woods. Im not a fast runner so thats one of my weakest assets. I smelled another fornen. No two! I headed toward the smell. When I fame upon them they were dogs. Welk they had dog ears and tails at least.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" The one with a nose piercing said."

"Chill dude its a neko."

They were both boys and from what I could tell they were both in heat. Shit. I tried to run away but they grabbed me and played with me . guys basically miskai got raped again. Im not going to go into detail.

Whe I woke up there were bruses all over my body. My clothes on the ground. The one with then nose piercings who I learned his name was Corey was sleeping in the nape of my neck. The other one jack was covering what was left of my exposed body. They put up a shield around us so we could see outside but others cant see us. I heard the flapping od wings and looked up. Its was Usagi-san! He landed and kicked the shield. How could he tell. He broke it and hia face was furious. He kicked Corey and Jack off me and they flew. He grabbed me and pulled me lver his sholders.

"Usagi-san let me go!"

He didnt say anything and just flew all the way back to the castel. When we got there he opened the door and walked inside. Tanaka trued to talk to him but it was clear he didnt want to. He took me into the bathroom and set me down. He filled the bath up and set me in. He sat on the stool and pulled his head down, covering his eyes.

"Miski why, why did you do that!" He looked up at me with sad eyes.

"How could you do that to them. They didnt deserve
It !"

He didnt say anything and juat washed me off. This was gonna be a long night.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yo! IM SO HAPPY!!! The guy that I like texted me he liked me! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yes now were dating. This is what a jr. High student does. Question time!

If you were a yandere whi would your sempai be?

Guess the song.

"Oh my friend this is a victory, thianis our first glorya oh my friend lets celebrate this victory to prepare for the next battle. I will not say you diedmin vain, not untilnthe finial arrow meets the battel field. How can we win there force is gigantic but we can win our force is barbaric. Weilding the blads of glorya we sing in seige...."

Not the exacgbtranslate but itll do . I'm gonna change the cover of the book to so yea bye!