that night

Kisa's P.O.V

"Yukina. Get up."

Yukina was currently sitting on top of me.

"But if I do then you'll try to make a run for it."

"What gave you that idea?"

"Your Kisa-san, you'll try something."

Honestly. I love him so much. The party was in 2 days and I was exited. But before that we were going to a concert like violins and pianos. I apparently needed to wear a ribbon so they could identify that I was a fornen.

"Kisa-san, pick out a ribbon. I only had them bring the finest for you."

"Yukina."

I dont think ill ever adjust to being his pet but, I can try. He grabs my hand and carries me into his room where fine ribbons were laid out in the bed. My eyes caught sight of a long black ribbon. When I touched it, it let of a little glow.

"Kisa-san, this would look beautiful on you."

I blushed and looked down.

"whatever."

Later that night at the concert we ran into Prince Ijuuin of the 6th sin. He was very kind and nice. We were sitting in a balcony like prince Ijuuin. The songs during the concert wernt as exciting as I thought. Yukina noticed my disappointment and pulled me onto his lap. He called over a guard and whispered something to him.

A couple minutes after the guards left a girl wearing a ribbon walked out on stage followed by a boy. I reconized him. Hes a general in the army. And the girl. Now I know who she is. She a trator.

"Hello my name is Amanda and this is Nate. We wanted to play a song for you."

Nate walks over to the piano and begins to play.

Start music now.

It was so beautiful. The words and the voice. It was all great. It wasnt great, it was amazing. But that was soon interrupted. The walls on the side of the concert hall exploded and our door was burst open. Different types of fornens with there animal assets showing pointed guns or swords at us.

"Kisa?"

"Hami?"

Hami was a week little girl who I trained. We never thought she would make it. But now she looks about 16.

"Kisa! What are you doing?"

"Hami I..."

I dont know what to say. We trained and told stories to each other. She must feel betrayed.

"Excuse me. You interrupted our show. Now you will all soon die."

" NO Yukina!"

I run over and hug him. Tears running down my face. I cant let Hami get hurt but I don't want yukina to either.

"Why are you fornens even here," he said hugging me tight.

"We've come for our leader. All nekos are pronounced princes of our new rise up."

Im so confused. So I'm their prince. No theres Onodera, Chiaki, Shinobu, and the one kid whos name slips my mind. And this is my time to escape. Slowly I push myself out of Yukina's arms. And walk over to the other fornens.

"Swal"

Everything around us becomes smoky. I can already tell that this isnt the fornens doing. I hear screams around us but no gun shots. I felt a hand grab my right and another grab my left. The one on the right pulled me out of the smoke and we stood on the balcony. I felt something pulling my left arm down and it was Hami. She was hanging of the side of the balcony. She let go and dropped, but she grabbed curtains on the way down and dropped to the ground. Yukina was holding me close and spread wings. Picking me up bridel style he floated so he was right outside the balcony. It was so smoky that we couldnt see anything.

"Ahsl"

The whole room lit on fire. I heard the screams of agony as people were burned alive.

"KOU STOP!"

I screamed and screamed but none of it helped he just held me tighter. The fornens below us heard the screams of there fellow fornens and fled the building. Once the screams had stopped all the other highclass vampires had begun clapping.

"People these fornens believe they may win but there so wrong. An attack like this was weak. Remember anyone who helps the fornens will be punished by death."

"But my lord, what about the fornen in your arms."

"He is my personal slave and favorite. Im not just going to let him die. He is also one of the fornens leaders."

The crowds cheered and whistled at his speech. He glanced sdown at with saddened eyes. I look away. How could he. I get this is war but I just dont want to believe it right now.

He carried me outside and into the car. He sat me in his lap as he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. When we got back to tbe castel he dropped me in his room and went off somewhere. I curled up into a little ball under the bed. Just as far a my chain would let me go and fell asleep.

He perfect. I was currently looking at the perfectest face ever. His percings and his beautiful face. All of its perfect. He works at a bookstore that I go to, mostly to stalk him. He looked at me and I quickly looked back at the book I had in my hand. When I looked uo he wasnt there.

"Thats my favorite book."

I jumped. He was right behind me looking at the book. But a little to close.

"Umm its my f-favorite t-o-o."

"Ha kaiwi."

I must be blushing like a strawberry. He reaches into his pocket and hand me a business card. Yukina Kou. What a nice name.

"Um heres mine." I say while looking down

"Thanks. Are you going to get that book? Its probably the best I've ever read."

" Um sure."

He brings me over to the cashier and rings me up.

"Thank you for buying, come again please, is what I would like to say but I have a question. Do you want to go to a café around the corner?"

"Umm I dont thi-"

"You umm a lot dont you."

"Sorry."

"Just come to the café with me. Please."

"Kisa-san please come out from under the bed."

I looked up and yukina was looking at me holding his hand out. I slowly come out from under the bed. As soon as I do that he grabs me and unhooks the chain from my collar. He pushes me down on the bed and kisses me deeply.

"Mhhh~"

He slides his hands under my shirt and plays with me. I break apart from the kiss.

"Yukina stop!"

He reconnects us with a kiss.

"Moan for me, Shouta."

I cant hold back anymore and become a moaning mess. He slowly slides off my boxers and plays with me down in that region. I knew what happened next. And I know we became one that night.

The next morning

"Kisa-san wake up babe."

"I slowly wake up. What happened last night? I remember getting home, falling asleep, then yukina and I... OMFG!

"Ha Kisa-san your face is priceless. Ill always love you."

I know you will but after what the other night, I dont know if I can. It hurt Yukina but you completely ignored it.

"Yukina. Get me more of the grape juice."

"Oh, um, you don't need it anymore."

"What?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Yo. So I really dont want to write smut, yet, do you guys think I should? I don't know yet. But heres your wattpad question.
What the worst anime you ever watched. Mines gonna have to be clannad. Bye!