unsettling thoughts

Nowaki's P.O.V

My precious Hiroki was finally getting better. He had a scar but that was it. Sadly, no one would come near him because he wore the mark of a sin on his arm.

"Nowaki, can you go and get me some stuff from town?"

"Only if you'll come with me."

Im still scared to leave him on his own. Hes still a little depressed so I have him come with me to the hospital when I have to work.

". ...whatever."

"Hiro-san."

Hes just so cute! I cant help myself. I wrap him and hug him tight.

"N-nowaki!"

"Hiro-san, I love you."

He blushed deaply. Awww hes serously to cute. When we went out to town we got looks from many different people.

"Hiroki?"

"Miyagi?"

"It really is you, my sweet honey!"

What the. No way in hell I'll let another person touch Hiro-san. As Hiro-san tried to run to the other man I pulled him back. The other guys master pulled him back to. Wait hes one of the nekos. I bow down along with many of the other fornens.

"Miyagi, what are you doing!"

"Relax Shinobu, I was just,..., um relaxing with my old lover, yea thats it!"

As he said that he grabbed Hiro-san and hugged him.

"Excuse me but hes my lover." I take him back from the vampire.

"Both of you calm down. Im no one's lover!"

As if on cue Shinobu breaks the tension.

"Nowaki, I want you to go the the 3rd sins sea and for 1 relax, and 2 to see how plans a going down there."

"Understood my lord."

We finish up our shopping in town and head back home. But I quickly grab a swim suit for Hiro-san.

"Hiro-san were heading out."

Hirokis P.O.V

"Where are we going?"

"Thats a secret, little one."

"Im not little!"

He grabs my hand and pulls me out the door. We walk a little while till we get to a little hole that leads outside.

"Hiro-san, get on my back."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

I give up arguing and get on his back. As soon as I do that he sprouts wings and takes off.

"Nowaki! What is this!"

"Ill tell you when we get there."

"Why are you being so secretive."

I hate when hes like this. I want to know everything thats going on when it happens. We flew for about an hour till we got to the ocean. We quickly stopped though and he bought a pair of goggles. What is he doing? When we finally arrived at the ocean he put me down on one of the cliffs.