Bring me back

Ok this is dedicated to Bigsissy0621 because she helped me with a problem that I needed help with so yea go follow her

Hatori's P.O.V

They took him. My precious Chiakis gone. Its been about a week since the party and I haven't gotten any better. I was shot with weird bullets in my sholder and 3 in my legs. I tried to get up but my servants quickly pushed me down.

"No master Hatori you must rest!"

"But Chiaki.."

"Prince Leon has already ordered an assult come this month. You can get him back then."

I quietly give up. I need him back.

Chiakis P.O.V

My eyes flutter open. Im in a room and someones hugging me from behind.

"Ah Chiaki, you up?"

"Yuu... where am I?"

"Back where you belong."

Now I know. Im back at a fornen camp site. I squirm to get out of his reach but its no use.

"Yuu let me go!"

"Why would I. Your with me and your family again. Your mother and sister were worried about you when you didnt come back."

I thought for a moment. My sibling and I never got along and my mother crushed most of my dreams so its hard to care.

"Chiaki we have great news. The 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15th sins have agreed to help us! Were gonna win this. We would have already had the 13th sins alliance but to have 5 alliances is amazing."

We can live in harmony. Hatori's the prince of the 10th sin. Maybe I could ask him.

"Yuu I can probably get the 10th sin to alliance with us to."

"Why? There on the other side of all the other sins. Well be moving into their territorys and building walls to keep others out."

No. I wont every get to see him again. I gently cry and yuu pulls me close.

"Bring me back, Hatori."

Nowaki's P.O.V

I sunk deeper and deeper into the ocean.

'So this is it eh. Hiroki if you can hear me I love you so keep living on for me.'

'I wont let you die!'

Hiro-san closed in on me. What is he doing!? He may be able to breath under water but what about food!

'Hiro-san return to the surface quickly!'

'Im not gonna leave without you babe. I love you so if you die. I die with you.'

I need to get him out of here. The amulet!

'Hiro-san grab the amulet and shine it. It may attract my people.'

He grabs it from my back pocket and it starts glowing. Animals of different types start to swim close to us, including sharks. Hiro-san cuddles to me closer and whimpers to me in my mind.

'Its ok there just trying to help.'

One shark swim particularly close. To close for Hiro-sans comfort. He squeals and trys to kick it. Gently it nudges him as if it wants him to pet it. From what I could tell the shark was only 17 weeks old so it wouldn't be any harm to him.

'Grab its dorsal fin.'

He did so. Still holding me tight with one arm he gently grasped the dorsal fin. The shark pulled him deeper. We saw lights. The lights of the city. The shark brought us to the entrance where two guards stood in awe at us. The shark had a different mark then most sharks. In fact it was almost boney.

'Prince Nowaki. Why arnt you moving?'

'A prince froze me. Bring me to my mother.'

The guided us through town keeping an eye on the shark and on Hiro-san. When we got to the castle they put me in a room with Hiro-san. He seems to like that shark. I think ot might even be his soul animal. Mines a dolphin but hes long sinced past away.

'Prince Nowaki please ask your friend to leave or we wont feel comfortable doing the process of unfreezing you.'

'No he stays here. Either that or I dont get unfrozen.'

'Very well sir.'

They operation started and I was quickly put into a deep sleep.

Hirokis P.O.V

The shark waited with me in the room. I decided to name him dunker. Nowaki was twitching and it was scaring me. The shark was about ass long as my leg and it had almost glazed eyes. Nowaki was waking up after a while and I was so happy he could move.

'Hiro-san are you feeling ok?' He said with a warm smile.

'Idiot Im just fine! Im the reason your in this mess! Why do you even still love me.'

'Come here Hiro-san.'

I walmed over to him and he kissed me. Dunker didnt seem to like that because he got in between us and pushed us apart.

'Dunker no.'

'you named him dunker?'

'Yea so wa-'

He pulled me into a kiss.

'I think its a great name for a shark. Lets go out to the balcony.'

He gets up and swims to the balcony because he has his tail. Dunker quickly swims over and I grab his dorsal fin. He leads me outside and on to the balcony. When we get there he almost pulls me over. Its not like I would really fall but I would drift down.

'Hiro-san.'

He pulls me into him and kisses me deeply. My body grinding against his. I feel him ask for an entrance which I quickly give to him. Our toungs start to intertwine. We break apart after a good long kiss.

'Hiro-san lets stay here. I can protect you better than I can on land.'

'Nowaki I have family and friends just like you.'

'But I left them. I felt a presence so wonderful that I had to go see who it was. Thats when I found you.'

'Nowaki.'

'Please Hiro-san. We can start a family of our own. Please my love.'

'..................yes. I'll live with you down here.'

He quickly snatched me up and kissed me many times. Now I knew that this is where I can be loved the most. Not on land or with the vampires. With Nowaki.

Hiroki X Nowaki story end

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hi! Ive got the worst cramps like I cant even walk there so bad. So thats the end if Hiroki and Nowakis story but the others will keep going. Yea this storys comming to an end. If this story reaches 1100 reads then Ill make the sequel. Untill then Ill make another story vote down below.

Attack on Sekai ichi hatsukoi (attack on titan)

Mermaids in the deep (sekai ichi hatsukmoi fanfic)

Vote! Thats your question. Watch the video it has sekai ichi hatsukoi in it I promise.