Its time

Shinobu's P.O.V
I was walking to school with Miyagi again. We had been together for at least 2 weeks now with no one interrupting or trying to take me away.

"You ok babe? You seem upset." He says as he hugs me close.

"Yea Im just fine. In fact Im better, no attacks have happened in since the war. Infact can we move to the fornen territory?"

"Shinobu..."

"Please! You can even teach there! Im sure that all the fornens, humans, and vampires will love to be taught something."

"This doesn't have to do with the fact that your a prince though does it?"

"I-I will rusume being a prince if we go back."

"And what will I be?"

"Isn't that obvious. You'd be my lover just like we are now."

He smiles at me and kisses me. He breaks apart and grabs my hand. We walk to the school in silence and the day goes on just as it always has. When we get home Miyagi dissapears into his room. I decided to watch TV. Hopefully they'll have it in the fornen territory. After about 4 episodes of Bones he comes out and turns off the TV.

"Hey I was watching that!"

"Which episode?"

"The Maiden in the Mushrooms."

"Thats not a good one well go get packed."

"Packed?"

"Were moving."

"Where?"

"Sin 13."

"But thats...Miyagi!"

I quickly jump him and kiss him. My lips smothering his. He kisses me deeper and pushes me down on the couch searching under my shirt. I feel him tweel my nipple, pulling at it.

"Ah-mgh Miyagi not now ah~"

"Fine but as soon as we take you to fornen territory I'm taking you."

"Alright whatever."

He lets me up and I run into our room. I pack the little clothes I had, my Ipod, charger, and other appliances. I grabbed my bag and ran into the living room. Quickly we headed out the door hand and hand.

Miyagi's P.O.V

We quickly borded the boat to get to fornen territory. I think they only let me on because Shinobu said so. After about 1 dya and a half we got there. We approached the walls and Shinobu held my hand.

"Miyagi take of running as fast as you can up the wall. Ill help you."

"What?!?!"

"Please trust me."

I backed up and ran at the wall making it up about 1/4th the wah with Shinobu's help but then we fell. Like bad.

"Miyagi im gonna come back with some rope and help you up that way ok. Ill only be a minute."

"Stay safe baby ok."

"I will."

He ran up fast. Damn I loved it when his ears and tail were out. He came back about 5 minutes later witn rope and 2 other fornens. He ran down with 2 pieces of rope and tied them to me. They hoisted me up and finally I reached the top. I looked at the ocean behind us. Shinobu ran up to the top and hugged me.

"Well always be together now eh."

"Yes. I love you Miyagi. Even if this 70 meter wall separated us I would never stop loving you."

Thats how it should be. And thats how it will be form now on.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So short because... im writing the attack on sekai ichi hatsukoi! The next chapter will be the last of the book and I plan to write a sequel. By the time the next chapter is up the book will be published. Maybe even some lemon~maybe. Pls awnser the question.

What is your favorite OTP besides junjou romantica and sekai ichi hatsukoi Otps? Mines ereri.

Ok love you all bye!