goodbye my love

Yukina's P.O.V

We were ready. The attack was today. All our forces were assembled. The 11th, 12th,13th, 14th, and 15th sins were meeting us on the battlefield.

"Your taking me with you!"

"Kisa-san Im not gonna risk it."

"Please I need to be there for you."

"Kisa-san."

"Im going with you."

"You'll have to be in headquarters alright."

"Fine."

"Yukina why cant I have that grape juice."

"Your a lot more hungry now a days arnt you."

"Yea. So what."

"Nothing."

I leave the room thats been given to me. Leaving Kisa-san behind. The door auto-locks behind me.

"Yukina-san its time to go."

I go back to my room and grab my sword. Just as I'm about to leave Kisa-san grabs me.

"Please don't!"

"Baby once were through with this war well be able to live together in peace."

He looks at me and lets go. I hug him and leave. My swords at my side. I carefully walk down the passage way and reach the meeting hall.

"Alright everyone should have an attack plan. Be ready for anything."

Every sin prince was there including Usami-san whos usually never here.

"Kill every fornen you see including children. Leave the nekos."

I looked over to Hatori-san who looked relived. I was sending my troops to the north side where theres a fornen base in my territory.

"Alright everyone head out and win this war."

I headed out to the battlefield. My poor kisa being left behind. I lead everyone out to the front lines and take a battle stance. We are going to throw bombs in on each side of the hole after we take off the gate then attack from both sides.

"Lord Yukina were ready."

They quickly take off the gates and throw the bombs in on my word.

"Drop em!"

We hear the explosion go off and quickly run into the pit. When we get in there its empty. Everythings abandoned. Wait.

"Everyone its A trap!"

No one listens to me and they keep running into the underground city. I run after them and stopped them at the center. By that time fornens AND vampires swarmed into the city. Its the 14th sin.

"Prince Yukina its been a while."

"So you've gone traitor have you Levi?"

"What happened to prince Levi ? Its not proper to adress me with out that name."

"You dont deserve that name you traitor."

"You shouldn't either. A little bird told me you had a fornen that you share your love with."

As he said that a boy who looked about 16 ran up to him and hugged him protectively. Gently Levi kissed him amd put his arm around his waist.

"This is my mate. His name is Eren and he is 18. Im 24 so its not to far apart. How olds your lover?"

"Like hell Ill tell you. Everyone Attack and go for Eren!"

If I can kill his weekness then the battles mine. Everyone rushes for him, i can tell hes scared. If that was Kisa-san in that situation my heart would have crumbled. I grew wings and flew skillfully to Eren. Levi pulled Eren behind him protectively.

"Surrender or ill kill both you and Eren."
.
"I want his freedom as much as you want your lovers freedom!"

"I want his freedom but not like this."

With one slash of my sword I hit him square in the chest. He falls to the side but starts to regenerate. I quickly take this opportunity to slash Eren. He falls to the ground with a scream. Levi quickly gets up and grabs Eren.

"You should have surrendered from the start. I could have gotten you cells together."

With that I walked off but soon felt a blade on my back. Levi slashed me with full force. I crumbled to the ground. He kept trying to slash me. Cutting me little by little. My troops started to try to fight him off but Levis troops kept him at bay. Id lost a lot of blood. Soon I blacked out.

"Yukina play that one song that I loved when we were younger."

"This is gospel?"

"Yes you sounded beautiful when you sang it."

I sat down at the piano and began playing.

"This is gospel for the fallen ones locked away in permanent slumber. Assembling the filliocifies. Frkm pieces of broken memories."

As I sang Kisa-san came over and hugged me from behind. Humming the melody of the song.

"If you love me let me gooooooooo. If you love me let me gooooooooooo. Cause these words are knifes that often leave scars. The fear of falling apart."

I finished the song and turned around my. But he wasnt there.

"Kisa-san!"

I looked everywhere for him but couldnt find him.

I woke up with a startle. I patted my bed for Kisa-san but couldn't find him. Quickly I got out of bed and searched for him. I called one of the servants over.

"Wheres the fornen that was in my room?!?!"

"There was no fornen in your room sir."

I almost passed out. Where are you Kisa-san?!

Kisa's P.O.V

I hurried through the woods to one of the secret sites. Im lucky I snuck past the guards. But I miss Yukina. When we win this war he can be with me always.

"Kisa-san is that you?"

"Hami!"

She hugs me tight. She takes me down into the secret base and gets me a fresh pare of clothes. But my glorious moment doesn't last long. I run to the bathroom and throw up. Ive been doing this a lot lately and I dont know what to think about it. Hami came in and said dinner is ready so I head down to the dining room. When I get there I eat a lot. After I head back to my room. A fresh pair of Pjs were laid out in the bed.

I smiled but soon ran to the bathroom to throw up again. I got some on my shirt so I took it off and looked in the mirror. Oh my god. What I saw explained everything. Me eating more and me throwing up, and why I didnt need the grape juice. I saw a bump. I was pregnant.

Kisa X Yukina story end

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
So sequel right? I imagined yukina having the lead singer of Panic! At the discos's lead singer. So im gonna make an attack on sekai ichi hatsukoi fanfic after this so be excited! Alright two chapters in a day! Im going to an Illini game soon so I can write the because my dads company owns a private sweet. Question!

Whats your favorite Big 10 team? Mines Illini! Bye!