goodbye normal life

Misaki's P.O.V

"Were getting married."

As niichan said those words I was filled with happiness and sadness. He would obviously have to leave me behind. I mean his fiancé is a vampire! I feel like he completely forgot about me and my safty. But after our parents died he gave up everything to be with me.

"Misaki the wedding will be tomorrow."

"W-what? That's to soon! You should wait longer. I mean its just so sudden."

"I dont think so. We waited a while to tell you Misaki."

How can they agree to this? I serously think they need to wait. And I don't have anything to wear for an occasion like this.

"Here Misaki-san."

Minami handed me a white tuxedo with a black tie.

"This looks expensive! You didn't need to get me this!"

"Yes I did. Your my brother in-law."

"Thank you so much."

Now I feel guilty. Im a neko. This would make niichan mad. Ive never told him because he would get in trouble is anyone found out. Hes given up to much for me.

" Well off to bed for me. Night neechan, neachan."

The next morning

I woke up to my usual routine. Eat breakfast get dressed and what not. But then I remembered. Neechans getting Married today! Im so stupid. How could I forget? Scapering back to my room I get changed into my brand new tuxedo and tie.

Rushing out the door I start running to the train station. 'Crap I'm gonna miss the train'! I had just missed it. Crap! Ill just have to run as fast as I can. I see a gentleman with black hair walking to his car.

"Excuse me sir, do you know the way to parmila chapel?"

"Oh its that way but its a long walk. Would you like me to drive you?"

"Really?! That would be great!"

We drove about 20 minutes to the chapel with small talk along the way.

"Excuse me sir, why did you offer to take me, a complete stranger to a place you have no need to go?"

"U can call me Iji, and Im going to this chapel to. My friend is getting married today."

"Oh."

I decided not to tell him that Im the grooms brother. He looks like an important person. Shut up misaki! Just focus. I might even be late.

"Ok were here."

"Thank you so much! I can repay you later if you'd like."

"Then it sounds like a plan."

We got out of the car and headed to the chapel. I was sopossed to be there as one of his best men. I think there are two of us. As I head into a building next to the chapel, I think about the man who drove me earlier. He said his name was Iji, right? Im gonna have to think about how to repay him later.

"Misaki! There you are!"

"Niichan!"

I ran to niichan. But something seemed different.

"Niichan open your mouth."

He did. There were fangs. Minami must have gave him venom that turns humans into vampires. Niichan gomen (im sorry).

"Hey Misaki I can turn you into a vampire to."

"No! no, its ok niichan."

"Alright then Misaki. You should head out to the chapel Minami and me will be there in about 10 minutes or so."