away with the wind

Shinobu's P.O.V

"Miyagi! Stop running off."

"What are you my mom?"

"If I was would you listen?"

"Yes why?"

"Nevermind."

Miyagi still doesnt get that hes a slave now. But of course I wont treat him like one. Honestly I love him but he doesn't seem to wanna return it back.

"Shinobu why am I even here?"

"Maybe if you'd listen the last couple times then you'd understand."

He smirked at my retort.

"Why you I ota.."

"The troops have arived back with lord Chiaki!"

All the fornens gathered around the gate the lead from underground to the outside world. My castel guards came and pulled me back though so I wouldn't be trampled.

"Master Shinobu we should wait fornhim at the castel. He probably hasn't woken up yet."

"Fine. Miyagi lets go."

He stares at the gate. What is he planing on doing? Now I see, hes gonna try to run for it. He wont get very far because the collar will shock him unless his master is with him. It basically paralyzes the body for a while if hes there to long. He takes a step across the line pushing through other people. The look on his face made me cry.

"Myagi get back!"

I wanted to run to him but if I did then he could get through people from the army pushed him back behind the line. He passed out. I ran to him and cried over him. Babe why would you do this.

"Shi...no...bu"

"Miyagi baby its ok I know it hurts please well get you to the castel and everything will be alright."

He face turned to displeasure and unhappyness. He grabbed me and stood up. He shouldn't even be able to move yet. He put his hand on my neck and squeezed it, but I could still breath.

"Everyone back up or ill kill him."

Miyagi slightly tightened his grip on my throat. It got a little harder to breath.

"Mi...yagi!"

He whispered in my ear, "Sorry Shinobu."

Everyone backed away from the gate and Miyagi slwoly backed out of the gate.

"Close the gate and don't open it if you come after us ill kill him."

Us? I still mean something to him. Now I know how he feels and its only been a minute. Being away from my home sucks. He put me on his back and ran as fast as he could. He got to the end of the forest which was near the city.

"Miyagi let me go!"

"No. You took me from my home so now im gonna take you from your home."

I thought so. He keeps me on his back all the way to an apartment building. He puts me down at the bottom of the stairs, but grabbed my hand and pulled me up with him. We got to a room that had his first and last name on it. He reached behind the name tag on the door and pulled out a key. Opening the door he stepped in pulling me with him.

"Welcome to your new home Shinobu."

I looked around. It wasnt anything like a home. I let go of his hand, crouched down and cried.

Miyagi's P.O.V

I looked down at the crying figure below me. My poor Shinobu who I had indeed fallen inlove with was crying at my feet. I leaned down and rubbed his back.

"Baby its ok. I love you."

"Im so sorry. I can barely stand being away from my home now and its only been a day."

My baby curls up into a ball on the floor. His weeping peirces my heart like a dagger. I carefully pick him up and carry my weeping princess to our room. I lay him down on the bed and tuck him in.

I walk into the other room and get myself some coffee. Damn its been a long run for me. Ill have to go to work tomorrow to. Ill have to get a lock to lock him in from the outside to. Damn. I walk back to my room and hear the precious sounds of my sleeping Shinobu.

Time skip brought to you by shingeki no kyojin

I woke up to an empty bed. Crap. Did he run away . Just as I said that the fire alarm went off. I ran out to the kitchen and there qas Shinobu. Whatever he was cooking was on fire. I chuckle, turn off the stove and grab the fire extinguisher. I put out the fire and Shinobu hugs me.

"Miyagi please don't leave me hear alone!"

"Ill have to go to work in a bit babe."

"Then let me come with you!"

"You really wanna?"

"Yes! Please!"

I give him a slow nod and he jumps up and down excitedly. At about 8:00 we walked to the university that we teach at. I dont know where to put him so I just brought him with me to class. A man walked in soon after us who was the sub. I told him he could leave so he did. Shinobu sat up in the far corner and went on his new Ipod. I bought it to keep him entertained. The kids filed into class and sat in there seats. Oh how I missed teaching. Excited gasps were aimed at me as I began to speak.

"Hello class so lets start out with saying im just fine. I was kidnapped but I got away."

People started cheering and asking questions.

"Sensei How did you escape?"

"I fought over a hundred men and killed them with my bare hands." I said sarcastically.

Everyone laughed and continued to ask questions. One though wasn't a question.

"Sensei this kid in the back is playing on his phone, and he looks liie a highschooler."

"Thats my nephew Shinobu. He doesn't like being left alone at home because of the fornen attack in our area so he wanted to come with me to school."

"Sensei who were you captured by?"

"The fornens. But I dont remember much. The drugged me a lot so I couldnt see where I was going very well."

Class went on as it should have and me and Shinobu headed home. When we got there he collasped in the couch.

"School is hard work."

"You think its hard?"

"Yea I couldn't get past level 57 on candy crush!"

I smile and kiss my little neko. All is well that ends well. Or so we thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yo! I always say that. Huh. Well im tired. Like hell. Oh I just ordered my costume for Halloween today. Im being Ichigo from bleach. Im not getting a wig, just his soul reaper outfit and sword. Im hopefully going with my boyfriend but he doesnt know if hes going. Question time!

To unlock full power in bleach what is the 6 letter word you say?

Lyric break down

"Floating on the edge of despair. Eyes still twitching even in sleep. Into the depths of our illustration the gods await to hear our plea. Only or fates controlled by there hand. Freedom await if we have the key..."

Bye!