The Party

Chiakis P.O.V

Tori told me that the party was today. Im excited. Kisa and hopefully Onodera will be there. The people in Toris castel arnt very talkative. Or they just dont like me.

"Chiaki, come here babe."

"Yea Tori."

"Its time to go. Im going to give you a ribbon so I can keep track of you. And so people know your a neko."

He took me to a room where ribbons were laid out. I saw a long green one.

"Tori I like the green one."

He came over and hugged me from behind.

"Then you can have that one."

Gently, he kissed my hand. I turn around and bring his face closer. We share a beautiful kiss that lasted for a good long while.

"Chiaki now I don't want to go to the party. We should just stay home."

" NO! I mean... I really need to go to this party."

Kisa's P.O.V

"Yukina can the car go any faster?"

"Relax babe. Well get there when we get there."

I pouted and looked out the window. We passed by many buildings and trees before we arived at a huge mansion.

"Alright my love. You ready?"

"Yes! Hurry up open the car!"

The car door opens and as soon as I try to run out, Yukina grabs my arm and pulls me back into his chest.

"Babe not so fast," he says as he holds me close.

"You cant just fun off like that. There are different kinds of people at these partys. Especially people who like to take fornens and make them there toys. Please, stay safe for me? I couldn't stand to lose you again."

"Ill be careful! Im an adult, not a kid."

"I guess thats true", he said with a smirk.

He let me go but grabbed a hold of my hand. We walked hand in hand up to the building. There were guards that adressed Kou. People clapped as he walked in.'I should let go of his hand'. I managed to slip my hand out of his. He tried to grab for mine again but I pulled it back.

"Your a prince. Go adress others."

"At 9:30 come see me, understand."

"Yes, mother."

"Watch it."

I ran off threw the crowd looking for people with ribbons. There were actually a lot. I finally spotted a black ribboned fornen. He looked like Chiaki from behind.

"Chiaki!?"

"Kisa!"

He was Chiaki. We ran and hugged each other. People started giving us weird looks.

"Lets go to the balcony."

"Alright."

We walked out to the balcony and started chatting.

"Chiaki, we need to escape, with or without Onodera."

"But... I just..."

"What?"

"I dont want to leave. I love the person who Im with right now."

"Listen, we heard that all nekos are being made leaders of the fornens. They need us."