Nekos and vampires (junjou ro...

By TheLostSwimmer

in the world of vampires there are different people, including snakes, dogs,crocodiles, and the rarest of the... More

Funny reunions
A hint of jelousy
goodbye normal life
Nothing like the past
note
Hospital hopes
throw my head on a silver plate
holy shulite!
decisive thinking
that night
unsettling thoughts
so
problems
Let me go
away with the wind
time for us
its ok baby
help!
Bring me back
goodbye my love
what happened to you
YAAAASSSSS
Its time
The Last Time
Misaki in sekai ichi hatsukoi!
it shall be published
published
Haters
Guys really????

The Party

2.3K 61 3
By TheLostSwimmer

Chiakis P.O.V

Tori told me that the party was today. Im excited. Kisa and hopefully Onodera will be there. The people in Toris castel arnt very talkative. Or they just dont like me.

"Chiaki, come here babe."

"Yea Tori."

"Its time to go. Im going to give you a ribbon so I can keep track of you. And so people know your a neko."

He took me to a room where ribbons were laid out. I saw a long green one.

"Tori I like the green one."

He came over and hugged me from behind.

"Then you can have that one."

Gently, he kissed my hand. I turn around and bring his face closer. We share a beautiful kiss that lasted for a good long while.

"Chiaki now I don't want to go to the party. We should just stay home."

" NO! I mean... I really need to go to this party."

Kisa's P.O.V

"Yukina can the car go any faster?"

"Relax babe. Well get there when we get there."

I pouted and looked out the window. We passed by many buildings and trees before we arived at a huge mansion.

"Alright my love. You ready?"

"Yes! Hurry up open the car!"

The car door opens and as soon as I try to run out, Yukina grabs my arm and pulls me back into his chest.

"Babe not so fast," he says as he holds me close.

"You cant just fun off like that. There are different kinds of people at these partys. Especially people who like to take fornens and make them there toys. Please, stay safe for me? I couldn't stand to lose you again."

"Ill be careful! Im an adult, not a kid."

"I guess thats true", he said with a smirk.

He let me go but grabbed a hold of my hand. We walked hand in hand up to the building. There were guards that adressed Kou. People clapped as he walked in.'I should let go of his hand'. I managed to slip my hand out of his. He tried to grab for mine again but I pulled it back.

"Your a prince. Go adress others."

"At 9:30 come see me, understand."

"Yes, mother."

"Watch it."

I ran off threw the crowd looking for people with ribbons. There were actually a lot. I finally spotted a black ribboned fornen. He looked like Chiaki from behind.

"Chiaki!?"

"Kisa!"

He was Chiaki. We ran and hugged each other. People started giving us weird looks.

"Lets go to the balcony."

"Alright."

We walked out to the balcony and started chatting.

"Chiaki, we need to escape, with or without Onodera."

"But... I just..."

"What?"

"I dont want to leave. I love the person who Im with right now."

"Listen, we heard that all nekos are being made leaders of the fornens. They need us."

He looked at me with sad eyes. Just then someone stepped out on the balcony.

"Hmmm fornens."

He had a look on his face which would only be described as lust.

"What do you want." Chiaki sneared

"You have some toung. Come here."

He pointed his finger at Chiaki and he immediately stood up.

"Whats going on?"

Chiaki began walkong towards the man. I tried to stand up but I couldnt move. Chiaki was right in front of him and the vampire began to kiss him.

"Hmmm!"

"You taste so sweet."

He lifted up his shirt and began rubbing him. I closed my eyes amd tried not to listen to the moans.

"A neko eh? I can make use of you."

He went to kiss him when a man with dark brown hair punched him.

"Tori!"

The man picked him up and kisses him.

"Are you ok! Did he hurt you?!"

"Im fine."

I looked at the clock. It was 9:28. I should go to Yukina. I walked around for a little while but eventually found him.

"Kisa-san. Is everything alright?"

"Yea. But I cant find Onodera."

"Thats Takano-sans neko right."

"I dont know."

"Well if it is then hes staying up in one of the rooms from what I heard."

"Thanks Kou."

Onoderas P.O.V

"Takano-san, can I please go to the party."

"No your still recovering."

Takano-san layed in bed with me. I was still kind of shaken up from the incident with An-chan. Takano snuggled closer, pulling me in tight.

"I love you so much, you know that right."

"yes, but I told you, its different now. I dont have the same feelings."

He didn't say anything. Just hugged me closer.

"Everyone put your heads on the ground!"

The loud comotion outside scared me. Takano pulled me under him and sheltered me from whatever was trying to come in the room. The door broke open and from what I could tell about 15 fornens flooded the room.

"Ri-chan!"

"An-chan!"

Takano smirked. He turned around, bringing me with him.

"So its the annoying bitch who wants Ritsu."

"Dont you dare talk to her like that!" I was furious.

"Well hun and everyone here", he stuffed his fingers in my mouth, playing with my toung, "little Ritsu here is expecting my kids."

What! Since when?! We haven't even done it since that time in highschool.

"What! Ri-chan is that true?"

He keeps playing with my toung, not letting me speak. I hear a gunshot ring out through the room.

"Ow that actually hurt."

"Takano-san!"

He had been shot in the leg with a bullet. Blood poured out.

"Ritsu your mine show them its true, lick up the blood."

He gives me a little push urging me to his leg. If they'll leave him alone then I'll do it. I gently lap up the blood. The metaly taste fills my mouth, making me gag.

"Everyone we got what we wanted! The army is comming!"

I hear multiple gunshots. I flich when I hear a fimilar voice ring out through the crowd.

"Tori! Help me!"

Its Chiaki. But soon everything around me turns black.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Small chapter. But we did map testing and last year my score for reading was 250 making my reading range 1900-2200. Now its 218 reading range 800-900. OMG!!,!!,!,!!!,!, so Question time!

If you could date any anime character from a book who would it be? I would date Syo Kurusu from Uta No Prince Sama. Hwo about you.

Lyric breakdown

In my hand I am holding here, upon a loaded rifle I wrote your name. Locked and loaded im heading your way and from here i can see yoi shiver and shake. Tick tock running down the clock.....

Its in english but if you watch natewantstobattle songs then you should know it.

Bye! And I drew the pic at the top. And thank Keitii-chan cause she guessed the song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 340 5
#11 in yaoistory on 31/1/19 Saijou Takato woke up one day just to find cat ears and tail attached to him. He thinks that it's a HUGE problem, but Jun...
42.8K 889 36
When I first laid my eyes on you I felt alive for the first time in my life. Your beautiful face,beautiful scar and perfect life I want to be apart o...
959K 28K 20
the vampire prince saves a boy from being attacked, he plans on having him for a meal but finds out isn't exactly a boy. he is a neko! once he figure...
133K 3.6K 21
During the introduction of the Mukami Brothers to the Sakamaki, a mysterious cat shows up. When the now brothers realize that the feline is indeed mo...