Zero x Kaname Yaoi Oneshots

By HattersDream

More

A/N
Strip Poker
Punishment Time
A/N
When it's hot
A/n
Afterschool Detention
Summer Heat
Jealously
Masquerade Smirk
A/N
Strip Poker Part 2
Jealously Pt.2
A/N
A/N
Her death
Loving you all over again
Stripper's Savior
Fun in the club
A/N

Naughty boy

398 11 6
By HattersDream

Zero pov

I was patrolling around the night class dorms when Hanabusa popped out of a bush.

" Aido get back to class " I said

" Not until you promise me something "

" What's the catch "

" There's no catch just come to this club we're Kaname's working "

" I'll probably be there "

" Whatever you say zero "

And he walked away

I heard something in the bushes

" Come on out girls "

Three girls walked out

A girl with long curly red hair and purple eyes

Another with short black hair and blue eyes

And lastly one with brown hair and purple eyes.

" Were so sorry Zero " they said together

I looked at them and sighed .

"Just get back to your dorm ladies"

They nodded and left.

Timeskip to the good stuff ~~~~

Kaname pov

I knew Zero wouldn't come.

I sighed and went back stage to get dressed.

I'm glad Aido and the others didn't come I'd be so embarrassed if they did.

When I went on stage to do my thang. ((Thats right his thang☺))

I started to danced on the pole swaying my hips side to side grinding against it.

All the old perverts we're cheering and throwing money at me.

I was having fun then I saw Zero at a Booth looking straight at me with a sexy smirk on his face. Then he pressed at button on a small remote control.

I feltbintense vibrating on my cock and in my ass.

I started to moan loudly but I continued to dance.

Zero's smirk was even bigger and I felt myself getting harder and pre-cum started to drip from my cock.

The pleasure was so intense I thought I would cum and past out on the stage.

After I was done going my pole dance I saw Zero in my dressing room.

He backed me up into the wall and pulled me into an intense make out session.

Zero pov

I backed Kaname up against the wall and pulled him into an intense make out session.

He moaned into the kiss and I pulled away and started to lick and bite on his sweet spot. He stared to shake and whimper.

I yanked all of the his clothes off and sank my flange into his neck and rammed my dick up his ass.

He screamed in pleasure.

I thrusted faster and harder with every command, scream, and beg he made.

And I'm glad these walls we're sound proff.

I cum hard inside him and he came into the wall.

I pulled out and his asshole was red and shaped slightly I grinned knowing that I was the one who did that.

I dressed Kaname and myself up and we went to his dorm and we fell asleep.

Ello my yaoi subjects it's Katia.

I know I haven't updated in forever so I made this just for those special Zeme shippers.

I live you all so much,

YFC President Katia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 16.7K 103
Djevojka koja samo radi i donosi nevolje, upast će u najveću nevolju do sada.
113K 6.6K 64
Ova priča će vam pokazati kako se život u trenu može promjeniti. Kako se život od jednom može zakomplikovati. Ova priča će vam pokazati pravu vrijed...
19.1K 607 68
Ovo je moja druga priča (prva je bila "I wish" ). Nadam se da će vam se svidjeti :3 ♥ Love ya LoRa Styles* Ovo NIJE moja priča. Tu priču je napisala...
34.2K 1.3K 32
Ivona i njezine frendice Dora i Marijana (Mari, Mare) su odletjele u Brazil na SP. na utakmici Hrvatska-Kamerun Dejan baci majicu u publiku nakon meč...