Roommates [h.s]

By paleharold

I think it's unhealthy to have someone cause this much pain and sadness when all you do is love them with ev... More

ok guys
One
niallniallnialljcnfnf
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
don't be mad plspls
Sixteen
Seventeen
before update
Eighteen
APOLOGY
Nineteen
? ya or nah?¿
Twenty
Twenty one
WTF THANK U???
little thank u
Twenty Two
?
Twenty Three
!!!!
Twenty Four
Epilogue part one
Epilogue part two
Epilogue part three
WATTYS 2016 !!!

Fifteen

13.2K 624 421
By paleharold

E d w a r d s

That same night, I had to sober up a bit so I was able to drive both Harry and I home. He was clumsy getting into bed and didn't really know how to pronounce his own name. My lips still burned from his kiss and my body was yearning towards his, but I had to accept the fact that he was drunk enough to slur unwanted words and kiss me unknowingly and I was sober enough to know what was going on but still aloud it because of how I felt about him.

This morning I woke up and brought some pain killers and a glass of water to Harry's room, putting them on his nightstand and leaving his room quietly afterwards. I had a slight headache from my hangover but I'm sure it wasn't going to be as bad as Harry's.

I made some breakfast, something we'd both eat. I prepared a bowl of cereal and fruits for myself and a cup of coffee, and put Harry's to the side till he woke up. I sat on the stool at the counter eating my food quietly, thinking about the kiss. I kept repeating the words he had spoken to me hushly and I swore I felt my body tremble.

It was getting bad. This was too much, the overwhelming thoughts of him, they were too much.

"G'morning," I feel a breath on my neck and something resting on my shoulder. I jump and turn around in my seat, holding my hand to my chest, the breath getting knocked out of my lungs.

"Christ, you scared me," Harry's green eyes glimmer although they look bloodshot and tired. "And good morning, do you feel like shit or..?" I chuckle and pat the stool next to me. Harry sits beside me and groans.

"Yeah, and thanks for the pain killers, they're starting to work," he rubs his eyes and grabs his cup of coffee, sipping on it. I smile softly at him.

"'Course, just eat a little so it can be more effective," he nods slowly and sighs, sitting forward as he rests his elbows on his knees, emerald eyes staring back at me. I gulp quietly and smile sheepishly. I watch his eyes glance at my lips then back at my eyes once again.

My stomach flutters.

"Uhm, I'm gonna get ready,"

"For?" He asks, standing up with me, his body towering over mine.

"I-uh," I honestly just made an excuse so I didn't have to sit in front of him, because every time I'm near Harry, I want to fucking kiss him, I want to touch him and none of that is possible.

Harry smirks and folds his arms over his chest, looking down at me.

"Stop being cocky, I thought we had work," Harry rolls his eyes, stepping closer to me, and I take a step back, my ears heating up.

"Why do you want to go to work so badly, Vi?" He smirks deeply as his tone hushes quietly. I only shake my head and put a strand of hair behind my ear.

"No reason," I squeak. He takes a step forward, slowly and gently wrapping his warm hands around my wrist, bringing my hand on top of his chest. My body presses against his as much as it could and I feel my stomach flip.

"I was drunk last night, but I wasn't mind blocked.. I remember what happened." My head was under his chin as he said that, my lips trembling and my heart beating at a fast pace. His arms had found their way around my waist, pulling me flush against him.

"I meant everything I said," his finger tilted my chin up, my eyes fluttering as they met his dark green ones, puffs of air leaving both our lips. I smelled the coffee off of his breath, and I was sure he could smell fruits off of mine.

"What're you hiding, love?" He hummed, brushing his nose against mine. My hands fisted his tee and I smirked.

"Quite a lot actually, Styles," his smikr mirrored mine and he licked his lips.

"I know one thing though," I cocked my eyebrow up, humming.

"You do now?" He nodded with a sly smirk. "And that is?"

"I know you enjoyed the kiss, as much as I did," I hid my astonishment and raised my eyebrows in amusement.

"Says Mr.Virgin lips," I tease and he dips down, pecking my lips softly, my heart fluttering more than a thousand times.

A breath leaves past my lips as he pulls back, his forehead pressed against my own. His hand cupped my cheek, his thumb caressing my skin softly.

Harry pushes me against the counter and nudges my nose with his. "We both know we're not just best friends anymore," I didn't respond because I knew he was right, I knew deep down in my heart that he meant more to me than anything else in this world. I was brutally in love with Harry I couldn't comprehend it half of the time.

"Harry, tell me why you wanted me to be your first kiss," I asked him in a hushed tone, and he only closed his eyes, gripping my waist a little more roughly. I bit my lip and kept my hands on his chest, the rapid beating of his heart felt from behind his shirt; the short breaths of air leaving past his lips and hitting mine.

"Why do you always have to know everything,"

"I'm your best friend, I should," his eyes shoot open and he furrows his eyebrows.

"We're.. don't say that, we both know we're more than that now, you can't stand here, two fucking inches from my lips and say you don't feel it in your fingertips, you can't lie to me about this, don't you do it, Vi." I only bit my lip harder and suppressed the three words inside of me. I had to swallow them. Because maybe he wasn't in love with me. Maybe he just lusted for me.

"And what about that girl you fell for? Hm? You're gonna sit and lie about that too?" I tried, pushing at his chest, our bodies losing contact. It felt like a gust of cold wind passed by me, and I suddenly felt freezing without his body warmth.

Harry's eyes met mine angrily, his hands going up to his thick locks, pulling on them. A sarcastic desperate laugh left his mouth.

"Are you fucking stupid?" I growled at him.

"Excuse me? Am I stupid? Don't fucking cross lines Harry, you're not acting like yourself right now," he steps closer to me and I back away, holding up my hands so he knew I didn't want him any closer to me.

His shoulders fell a little and he bit his lip. "I'm-I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, I just, fuck you don't get what I'm trying to say," I tie my hair quickly from frustration and walk around him, going inside of my room. Unfortunately Harry follows and stares at me, watching my every movement. I kept pacing back and forth, sorting out my thoughts and words, my hands shaking from the energy coursing through my veins.

"Violet, please look at me," his plea was quiet and desperate and when I did, his eyes were on the floor and his jaw was clenched, his hands in fists and his nose flared. He looked beyond pissed.

"What is it Harry?" I breathe. "I'm tired, please just tell me what is it, so we can move on from this," I felt so exhausted from this. Holding in all of these feelings for him. Holding everything in.

He finally looks up at me with pale eyes and sighs. "What are we moving on from?"

There was a slight pause; and maybe I was stupid, but I guess I had to say it. "From everything. The kiss, the party, and just about now," he shook his head and walked towards me, his hands cupping my cheeks and pulling me as close to him as possible. I felt like the air was knocked out of my lungs as he bent down and kissed me, his lips overlapping mine and deepening the kiss. My hands went to his hair and I tugged softly, running them over and over again as I felt him kiss me even further. His thumbs kept caressing my flesh and I felt my chest tightening because it was intoxicating to have him this way. I've dreamt of it too long and I've finally gotten it. It's finally happening and I'm taking advantage of it.

"Violet, I can't let you slip through my fingers again," he breathlessly tells me against my lips, pulling away the slightest.

"What?" It didn't make sense, none of it did.

"Goddammit, it's you, Violet, it's you, it's always been you. You're the girl I've been falling for. You're her. It's you."

------

cliff hanger bc i'm great that way. Ima do a double update tho so don't worry babes.

i can't believe the guys are officially on their break): it makes me sad bc i'm gonna miss them so much anD like what the fuck am I gonna do when they're not here lmao my life revolves around them

oN THE BRIGHTER SIDE I HAVE A FUCKING MONTHOFF HOES IM SO HAPPY YA

THATS IT

BTW I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH THIS KID I TOLD YALL ABOUT AHSHSH BUE

all the love x

Twitter: paleharold_
Tumblr: haroldmex
Ig: babycakes.u
personal; insanity.sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Suffer By Satan

General Fiction

300 25 12
Everyone suffers no matter how much we think we're alone, there maybe someone out there more disconnected from the rest of the world. If you had the...
160 42 18
for all those who feel "cursed are those who feel oceans but can express just a drop "...👀
569 113 50
***WARNING- Extreme gore, violence, and suggestive themes*** Poetry, of course, but this is my style my way. Don't like it? I really do not care. Thi...
18.1K 397 19
What can happen when you ask help to your brother because of your abusive ex/boyfriend and that he's roommates and you are like... not ready to live...