Two

Characters in the story.

Julianne Hough- Violet Edwards

Harry Styles- Himself

E d w a r d s

The constant thought of being rejected by Harry always invades my mind only because I never saw any type of emotional feeling from him. Besides friendly love, that's all I felt from Harry. It was really something that bothered me to the extreme and I was going mad by the day. Everytime his eyes connected with mine my stomach would flip and every time he'd show me that award winning dimpled smile my heart would falter a beat.

It was insane really.

And to be honest with myself, I've never felt this way towards anyone since Jack.

He was in my heart till the night I got a call from my friend telling me she saw him kissing a brunette. It shattered my heart into pieces just thinking about it, only because I thought I wasn't going to love anyone besides Jack.

I don't know how I fell in love with Harry. Maybe it was because I'm with him constantly and I'm never really far from him. Maybe I've seen more about him than I did long ago. Maybe it's just noticing all the small things about him. I swore to myself I'd never confess my feelings towards him because I know he'd never feel the same.

The sun slowly sets as the colors spread across the sky with different hues of orange and red, mixing beautifully. I admire the view and take a photo of it, dropping the camera back onto my stomach, the strap slightly heavy around my neck. I turn around and walk inside from sitting on the balcony, my eyes dropping to a cuddly looking Harry on the floor with his books all around him.

My heart fluttered at the sight of him, his large black frames on the bridge of his nose, a beanie over his chestnut hair, his lips curled into his teeth. I couldn't help but admire how masculine yet comfortable looking he looked from where I stood, so I silently took a photo of him and dropped the camera back down. Harry hears my footsteps and looks up, a gentle smile pairing across his mesmerising features.

"Hey love bug," he tells me. I scrunch my nose and try to ignore the way my heart and stomach reacted so suddenly to the nickname. I sat criss cross in front of him, pushing a book to the side, my eyes never leaving his slightly pale green eyes.

"Hi, how's studying so far?" I ask him while sitting against the wall. He lets out a small sigh removing his glasses and smiles while taking off the beanie, his hair wild all over. My fingers twitched in my lap as I felt the need to run them through his soft hair.

"Eh, it's okay, I'm a bit tired but I have a test the day after tomorrow and I'm trying to catch up," I purse my lips as I watch his eyes glare at the book in front of him. I giggle softly and I see a faint smile on his lips.

"How's that going, then?" He pushes his books to the side and lays his head in my lap. I sigh and instantly let my fingers run through his hair, his eyes looking back up to me, every so often fluttering.

"I'm catching up, it's not as much but I'm getting there." He lets out and pauses while taking my left hand and intertwining our fingers together. I wanted to pry them away because my heart was doing sinful things and my palms were beginning to sweat and I swear my love for him was skyrocketing.

"How about you, Edwards, how's the big ol'uni for you," he asks me softly his eyes shutting slowly, his lips pouting in the most desirable way. I wanted to inch down on them and peck them softly but I knew he hasn't kissed anyone before so I restrain myself.

"It's doing good for me, not really stressing, I'm actually close to getting this damn project done, thank Jesus," Harry chuckles and opens his eyes. I almost choke on my breath at the sight of them. They were almost the lightest green I've seen and my lips parted.

"Don't move," I warned him and held my camera, pointing it to him. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes stayed glued onto the lenses. I snapped the picture and let out a breath as I admired the photo I've taken. His eyes were the most beautiful you'd ever seen.

"What was that all about?" He rasps while sitting up and taking my camera, I squeak and he laughs while I try to take the camera from him.

"Harry hand it back, stop being a goddamn child," he continues to laugh as he looks through the pictures; soon stopping on the one I took of him while he was scrunched over his books, sitting on the floor. I blushed terribly and stepped back with a scowl and crossed my arms over my chest. His laughter died and he turned to me, a soft grin on his face as he looks at me.

"I like this," he tells me and I ignore the flutter. I only snatch the camera from his hand and watch him smirk.

"Fuck off," I mutter and shut off my camera while setting it on the couch.

"Don't get mad," he pleads playfully. I shove his arm and sit on the counter. He stands in front of me and smiles.

I don't answer, but my eyes never leave his. His jaw clenched and he steps away, a hand going through his hair.

"Whats wrong?" I ask with furrowed brows.

"I er, forgot I'm taking out Vanessa for a drink," I try to ignore the panging in my chest but my face shows otherwise.

"Oh," I mutter quietly. Harry nods and looks up at me.

"Any advice?" I try to smile but it doesn't work.

"Don't kiss her," I say while looking into his eyes. His gaze holds mine and he purses his lips together.

"I'm a twenty two year old guy who hasn't had his first kiss yet, Vi."

"So?" I raise my arms. "I haven't dated since high school, it doesn't mean shit. Your first kiss should be with someone who means the world to you," I murmur quietly while slumping my shoulders. He nods slowly and steps forwards, gripping my thighs softly, my arms going around his neck, holding him tight.

"You deserve the world, Harry. Don't settle for less."

-----

Oh my god

I know how she feels and it sucks): poor violet

How was this chapter? Are y'all enjoying the new version or RM?

Love you all dears

All the love x

Twitter: paleharold_
Vine: haroldme
Tumblr:haroldmex

Roommates [h.s]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara