Twenty Four

a little note before the chapter: to people that demand updates, please be kind and less demanding, i know you guys want more updates, I rlly do, and it makes me so happy youre loving the story, but it also frustrates me that you do that. i have a life as well. trust me i write all the time, and im not an author who leaves for a life time then comes back with an update, because i myself hate that, but i do go through things and at the moment i am, and im trying to get through that while trying to make some nice lil chapters for you all because i love you guys, please please understand where i come from as a person (-:

E d w a r d s

We graduated today.

I actually couldn't believe our college years are finally over. I felt like just the other day I was finding an apartment to stay in with Harry for this period of time; this only made me even more emotional considering we've been through legitimately everything.

Our family came to our graduation and supported us throughout the whole thing. Everyone was incredibly emotional which made both Harry and I laugh to the ends. It was quite funny actually.

Harrys mom knew about us both, and by the looks of his fathers irritation, I'm positive he also knew.

My parents on the other hand had no idea what was going on between the both of us; I was waiting for the right time, maybe when we go back home for the weekend I'll drop the news on them.

Both Harry and I were packing our bags, and getting our things ready. I wore his flannel over my naked body, and he walked around shirtless with his sweatpants.

I wouldn't lie and say it didn't frustrate me, because it did. A lot.

I sat on my knees in front of my suitcase, folding my clothes and putting them neatly inside of it.

I heard footsteps, and then a shuffle, then I felt arms wrap around my waist, pulling me against a lean hard chest.

His body warmth sept through the flannel I wore, and as his lips left light kisses against my shoulder blade, my stomach gushed with butterflies. I inhaled softly and closed my eyes, my hands going over his own, intertwining my fingers as much as I could through the gaps of his own.

"Edwards, you're killing a man over here," He hummed, continuing to leave feathery kisses all over the exposed flesh.

I swallowed, smirking as I felt him put me on his lap, my bare legs feeling the fabric of his sweatpants.

"Oh? I don't remember you being a man," I giggled lightly, but soon stopped as I felt his teeth sink ever so slightly into the skin of my shoulder. I bit my lip and held in a small moan that wanted to escape oh so badly.

He sucked softly, his tongue gliding, and returning to draw blood to the surface; the area now sore for my liking.

His grip tightened just a little around my waist, and my body was pushed more against him.

"You're right, I'm not a man, I'm a beast, but there really isn't a difference,"

I hum and turn my body around, my hands going to his naked chest, and my eyes falling on his green ones.

They reflected love and delicacy, his soft smile reflected adoration and I never felt more infatuated with a human being before.

"I missed you today," I say quietly, my lips kissing the side of his mouth, my hands cupping his jaw lightly. My fingertips traced the stubble that was placed over his jawline, a breath escaping his lips, an indication that the small gesture fluttered his heart. I knew it did because it was the same with me.