Twenty Three

E d w a r d s

It was the end of our finals and I was always on the edge; constantly thinking about my results. I needed to graduate university. I mean, I know my grades were perfectly fine but there was always something nagging in the back of my head.

Harry and I have been doing amazing these few months, I've never felt so happy in my entire life.

He was truthfully my home. I felt so odd without him; it's insane how I feel towards him, it's even more insane that I'm just now figuring out and seeing how fucking great this human being is. He's so pure hearted and down to earth.

I fucking love him.

Me and Harry decided to go to the park today after uni; considering we've been stressing a hell load over our studies, we just needed some quiet time.

We both were sitting on the swings, swaying back and forth slowly. Harry was kicking at the sand underneath us, laughing that I was getting irritated.

With a puffed air out of my mouth I stopped swinging. "Stop being annoying, the sand is getting every where, Harold." He looks over to me with a wide grin and devious eyes.

"And if I don't stop?" He mocks with a low voice. I narrow my eyes at him.

"You're really going to try me on this?" He nods with a smirk, continuing to kick at the sand while staring at me.

I look away with a sly smile and swing slowly. I hum. "I don't want you to kiss me then,"

"Excuse you," He chokes with a laugh. I look at him with a cocked brow.

"You think I'm joking? I'm serious. If you don't stop kicking at the sand you can't kiss me," Harry just huffs and rolls his eyes, stopping his childish kicks and continues to swing.

"There you go," I mock with a giggle.

"Don't," He warns; but playfulness was in his tone and my giggles continued.

I look at him, covering my mouth with  the palm of my hand, trying to control my laughter. His eyes only grow softer by the second and he smiles gently.

My stomach flutters at the way he was staring at me. I look away.

I could never get over the way he made me feel. I was so weak around him. It was like he naturally was able to make me this way.

Sometimes I despised it but loved it deeply that it consumed me.

I was in deep.

"God, I love you." He murmurs quietly. My head shoots up to look at him, his green eyes staring down intensively at me.

"You're so unpredictable, Styles," I let out a small chuckle, my heart flipping at his dimpled smile.

"We're like the perfect match; match made in heaven."

I stand up and walk in between his legs, my arms going around his neck. I lower my lips to his and kiss him slowly; softly and gently before pulling back. His lips were a dark pink and he pulled me closer.

"Guess you could say that."

We went back home later on that night and ordered take out by calling it a night.

I was enjoying our little time together. Everything was so simple. It wasn't complicated at all and we both needed that.

I think, both Harry and I have been through a lot to know that we both needed something to make us sort of compatible with this world.

I suppose you could say we had each other.

"Hey so, uh does your mom know about us?" Harry nods and smiles.

"Yeah, she's been bugging me to tell your mum, but I object knowing you want to tell her,"

"Thank you," I chew my sandwich slowly. "We're graduating in a few weeks, and then we're off into the real world," Harry puts his sandwich on his plate, wiping his hands on his napkin.

"Baby, you and I both know we've been in the real world since day one, just me and you."

----

eeeepp two more chapters left i cri !!

what are yalls thoughts ??? super super sorry for the late chapter n short one //:

i love u guys so fucking much oh my god thank you for over 38k and over 300 followers

youre all truly amazing x

all the love x

twitter: paleharold_
tumblr: haroldmex
ig; insanity.sarah