Eighteen

Disclaimer: chapter contains sexual content

(listen to the song on the side while reading for this chapter x)

E d w a r d s

His hands were a little clumsy and they were trembling terribly. I had to hide the smile on my face and how much my heart was beating. I couldn't believe Harry wanted to lose his first time with me let alone now. It just made me feel a little more for him than before.

Harry's eyes were intense as they held mine, his lips parted as I straddled him, unbuttoning his shirt. His hands lay flat against his mattress, a slight bulge prominent underneath me as I add a little pressure. I finally undo the last button and slide it off him, lowering my lips to kiss the flesh of his chest, his breath hitching the slightest. Pulling back I cup his jaw and inch my face close to his.

"Harry are you sure?" His forehead presses against my own.

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life," my heart swelling tremendously, I nod and kiss the side of his mouth, feeling his hands place on my hips as he switches positions and lays above me, unbuckling his jeans and sliding them off quickly. I watch above me the beauty, pale littered skin, the smallest of perfect flaws taking place here and there. Toned abdomen with the slightest faint v-line, slowly disappearing in his tight black boxer's.

Harry gazes at me from above and smiles gently, leaning down and nuzzling his face in th crook of my neck. "Tell me if I'm doing this right," he breathlessly whispers. I nod and rest my hand on his neck, feeling his hands glide up and down the sides of my bare stomach, holding onto my hips as he grinds into them slowly.

My eyes shut immediately, my lips parting as a gasp escapes it. A groan leaves Harry's throat and he grinds back down slowly, my back arching. The grip on his neck tightens and I let out a breath as he leaves soft kisses on my jawline, up and down, breathing heavily.

His face angles with mine, nose brushing my cheek as he grinds back again, more rougher than before, his arm hooking around my waist and bringing me flush against his body.

My hips meet with his as he grinds back down, swiveling his hips in circles.

"Harry.. " I breathe, my lips brushing his parted ones, my eyes opening as I meet with dark green ones. I felt a bulge against my bare thigh as Harry grinded once more, our breaths hitching.

"I won't last long, Vi," he rasped deeply, cheeks flush and eyes wild. I nodded sheepishly and allowed him to stop his movements. My body was on fire as I pushed him on his back, straddling his hips once again. I took his hands and guided them to my bra hook, nodding my head to reassure him it was alright. Harry bit his lip as his fingers unhooked my bra, the straps falling off my shoulders.

He slips it off completely and his hooded eyes look up into mine.

"Is this bad," he whispers quietly.

"Is what bad?" I ask holding onto his biceps.
"Feeling this way.. I'm just really attracted to your body as much as I am attracted to you emotionally, bloody hell,"

My stomach tightens and I inhale deeply. "Styles, I'm sexually frustrated by you right now," Harry gives me a smirk and runs his hands up and down my side's before resting them on my hips sternly.

I allow my hands to rest on his chest as I roll my hips against his growing groin, a roughed throaty groan leaving his throat. I circle and roll repeatedly until I had Harry moaning with clenched eyes; hands fisted at his side's and his forehead covered in a layer of sweat. My chest was heaving up and down as I stopped my movements, moving down so I could take off his boxers.

Looking up at him as my fingers hook the band of his boxers, I get permission to slip it off slowly. My eyes don't leave his as I know this was a little embarrassing for him as it was his first time.

By the time his boxers were off, his chest had picked up a little pace of heavy breathing. My eyes go to his exposed length, and I was shocked at the size that my core ached. He was extremely thick and a large size.

With blushed cheeks I straddle his lap once again, grabbing at his hands to take charge of taking off my panties. Shaky hands pull them off slowly, his eyes never leaving my exposed sex. I could feel his hard length underneath me, precum felt.

Harry sat up as he had finally removed of my underwear, pulling my flush against his chest, my breasts swollen from intensity.

My arms went around his shoulders as I raised myself slightly, positioning myself on his length.

I rest my forehead against his as his hands rested on my back, eyes connecting briefly.

"I'm on the pill, don't worry about the condom," he nodded and licked his swollen lips, brushing them soon on my own as I lowered myself, my mouth gaping slightly at the delicious stretch, my breath hitching, a squeak leaving my mouth. My arms locked completely around his neck as I started to go up and down, our gasps light as we weren't able to touch each other's lips from how great it felt to be connected fully.

I felt Harry's hands slowly lower down to my ass, cupping them lightly as I rose and went back down, grinding our hips together.

"Baby," he gasped. I felt him grow immediately harder inside of me, hitting a spot as I rose and went back down, my back arching and my head going back. Lips felt against my throat, soft wet kisses left on every part of my flesh, down to my collar bones down to my flush breasts, sucking lightly.

"Oh God," I gasp loudly as Harry's hips met with mins roughly, his hands gripping my ass a little tighter, taking charge.

I bring my eyes to meet with his own, a dark shade taking over the normal tone of them. One of his hands cups my face, his lips meeting with mine in a gentle and soft kiss, Harry changing our positions as he climbs on top of me, pushing inside of me, pumping slowly as he holds me close to his body, my stomach clenching tightly.

"I'm close, Violet"

"It's o-okay, come," I manage through a gasp, Harry pumping in slowly, nuzzling his face into my chest. He shakes his head.

"No, I'll wait for you to finish," he breathes, pumping out, then back in, one of his hands going down between us, slipping a finger through my slits, rubbing gentle circles around the nub. My back arches, biting my lip as I moan out in pleasure.

"Am I doing this right?" He rasps. I nod and almost cry out as he increases his pace with his fingers and pumping.

"C-close," I mumble against his shoulder, biting on the flesh, sucking as I draw blood to the surface.

"Babygirl," he moans his length twitching inside of me. "Vi.. you're my everything," he breathes in my ear, my stomach clenching once more before I feel myself hit my high, a high pitched moan slipping past my lips.

Harry starts to pick his pace up as I feel him sloppily pumping, his eyes clenching shut, biting the flesh of his lip.

"Everything," he finishes as he comes. His  forehead drops to mine, nose nudging mine as he pulls out of me and lays on the bed, pulling me close to him. His arm goes around my waist, gazing into my eyes.

He moves a piece of my hair out of my face, lowering his face, lips molding with mine in a small kiss.

"Thank you." He mumbles against them.

---

love them so much awe

all the love x

Twitter: paleharold_
Tumblr: haroldmex
Ig: babycakes.u
Personal: insanity.sarah