Epilogue part one

Harry and Violet were on their way as a surprise to their childhood houses. They both decided they'd go to Harry's house first, knowing that his parents already had an idea that both him and Vi were together.

Oh God if mum doesn't keep dad calm when we get there I might just lose my shit. Harry thought to himself. His hand held Vi's securely as the car got closer to their street. Violet was extremely nervous. It wasn't because she was going to see Harry's parents, it's because she's going to be seeing them with Harry as a couple.

I hope they don't mind. She sighed quietly to herself as she looked out the window, looking at the familiar passing houses.

"Baby, they're not going to mind," Harry reassured her. She only let out a breath and smiled softly.

"I know, it's just nerve-wracking." After a few more turns, they were already in front of Harry's house, and in front of the front door. Harry was just as scared as Violet, but he didn't let it phase him at all.

After ringing the doorbell, Harry's mother answered just a few seconds later. Her wide grin and gasp didn't surprise them at all. She pulled them both into a hug, laughing quietly.

"You two rascals, I missed you." Anne pulled away looking at them both. "Come in, come in, why didn't you both say anything about coming? I would've prepared!"

Harry grabbed Violets hand gently as they made their way inside the house, the warmth of his hand making Violet feel a little more content with the situation.

Vi smiled at Anne. "That's why we didn't tell you, you don't have to prepare anything, this is home," Harry squeezed her hand softly, looking down at her with adoration.

If only she knew what went through Harry's mind that pure second. All he could think of when he looked down at her was that she was his home. He's always been home.

"Hush child," Anne narrowed her eyes teasingly at the both of them. "Now, the both of you sit down, I'm going to make you something to eat,"

"Oh mum, that's not necessary, we were just about to go by Vi's house so we could er, tell them about us, unless you want to stay for lunch Violet, than it could wait?" Her heartbeat was quickening slightly as she looked up at his emerald eyes.

He nodded his head; he knew she was nervous, and the abstract of this all was overwhelming for her. So he looked up at his mum.

"We'll stay for lunch mum."

---

part one eeekk!!!!

i missed you guys!!!

all the love x

twitter: paleharold_
tumblr: despondentwords
ig: insanity.sarah