Nineteen

E d w a r d s

I felt something tickle my cheek and I tried my best to brush it away but all I could feel was soft hair, and that's when I realized that I was still in Harry's bed, and he had his body draped over my own and I never felt so glowing inside my soul and I've never felt so at rest in my entire life. His bare skin tickled my own, and I had to push him a little over so I was able to sit up and have a good look at his beautiful face, one of his clad hands went to find my other and I heard him mumble incoherent words.

I giggled softly and tried to pull the covers up to my breasts, the cool air in the room chilling my flesh.

"Your giggle is bloody adorable," he murmurs huskily, opening his eyes softly and squeezing his hand in mine. I smile to try and rid of the blush that crept onto my cheeks and shook my head.

"Hi," I whispered quietly. His dimples curved slowly into his cheeks and his half smile melted my heart wholly.

"Hello," he breathed and nuzzled his face into my hip, wrapping his arms around my legs and looking up at me.

"I don't want to go to uni today," I chuckle.

"We're late anyway," he grins.

"Are we? Oops," I bite my lip, trying to suppress the huge smile that wanted to so badly rip across my lips.

Harry sits up, taking the covers to his hips and pulls me on top of him; the cover falling away from my breasts, my cheeks heating up slightly. His eyes although stay on mine and he kisses my cheek softly. I straddle his lap and press my chest against his, a muffled throaty groan leaving past his throat.

His eyes shut slightly and a breathy chuckle pasts his lips, arms tightening around my waist.

"You're bum is kinda,"

"Oh," I try my best to reduce the pressure and feel his breath stagger against my throat, my body heating slightly.

I look down at him to see him looking up at me. "Better?" He nods and kisses my collarbones, inhaling.

"You look beautiful,"

The comment was so sudden I tried my hardest not to blush but he shakes his head. "We've been best friends for our entire life, and you blush now when I compliment you," I roll my eyes and rake my fingers through his hair, causing his head to tilt back and his lips part slightly.

"Actually, I always blushed, but you'd never notice." He raises his eyebrows and smirks.

"Really?" I nodded sheepishly and he grins, looking me in the eyes, his hands running up and down my arms, and under, the skin of my waist and stomach touched by his clad warm hands, my eyes shutting, a breathy sigh coming out of my mouth. 

His hands continue to roam, and the grip of my fingers tighten in his hair, causing a breath to pass his lips. I feel his hands rise up my stomach and just an inch away from my breasts, until he stops; my breath staggering.

"Is it.. " I stop him and nod slowly feeling his lips touch the skin just above my breast, one of his hands slowly gliding up and around, cupping my fleshed breast, his warm hand massaging one of them as the other went to my hair, playing with the strands delicately. My lower region circled against his crotch and Harry growled deeply as he nipped at the flesh, continuing to massage my breast.

The heat from my body managed to raise to my cheeks and I realized we'd just woken up and we were already sexually active. "Harry.. " I choke back and bite my lip, hearing him breathe heavily as he pulls away, resting his forehead against my chest. "We just woke up," I chuckle and he squeezes me tightly.

"Oops,"

I shake my head and take the covers with me as I stand up, making sure my naked body was covered. I went in for a quick shower, coming out feeling a little refreshed and less tired. I smelled pancakes and my favorite omelet, my tastebuds already sizzling.

I quickly put Harry's flannel on and look at my reflection in his mirror, loving the way I looked in his shirt. It smelled of him and my stomach fluttered lightly. I sighed to myself and walked outside, seeing a huge breakfast on the coffee table and in front of the tv. Harry sat on the couch, a sweater hugging his body with sweats.

"Hi," I say quietly and walk to him, he turns his head and dimply smiles at me and opens his arms, walking towards his embrace. When I walk into his arms, he tightens his grip around me and sets me on his lap, my legs dangling at the edge of the couch, my arm around his neck.

"You look beautiful,"

"Second time you've complimented me this morning," I murmur with a smirk, taking a waffle and eating a bite out of it. He shakes his head slightly and smiles.

"Gotta remind you," he kisses my cheek softly and breathes out, pulling away and taking a sip of his coffee. Harry hands me my cup and I gulp down a half the cup considering how thirsty I was. Harry only stares at me with adoring eyes. I blush and shake my head, turning my gaze to the t.v.

I still felt his eyes on me and it made my insides go insane. Completely insane.

I was aching to just soothe the three word out of my mouth, but I knew deep down, he didn't love me. Or so I suspected.

I rid my thoughts when I feel his hand rest on my thigh, grazing the flesh with his thumb, humming softly.

"You look lovely in my shirt, Vi." I turn to him and roll my eyes.

"Lets face it, I look great in a lot of things,"

"True, oi we should go somewhere today, how does that sound?" He rests his head on my shoulder, looking up at me, grinning widely.

The warmth of his hand on my thigh and the beating of my heart was more than overwhelming and I blurted out a yes.

He chuckles and nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

"How strange is it that we make each other super nervous, even though we've been best friends since kindergarten," I take a moment to gather the right words. I can't tell him why I was just so nervous. It was too much. My feelings for him were incredibly strong and everyday they were increasing more than I could imagine.

"Best friend lovers. And of course, where are we gonna go Styles?"

"A club."

---

ayee im back

(-; 

hope uliked it n thank u for da long ass wait!!

Twitter: paleharold_
Tumblr: haroldmex
Ig: babycakes.u
personal: insanity.sarah