PERCYJACKSON,SACRIFICE ( COM...

By xShandilyax

A thing Percy would have never did. Break up with Annabeth. Well he did. But why? What was more tempting or i... More

PIPER
JASON
LEO
JASON
ANNABETH
THALIA
NICO
PERCY
ANNABETH
CALYPSO
JASON
ANNABETH
PIPER
JASON
ANNABETH
ANNABETH
RACHEL
THALIA
ANNABETH
NICO
LEO
THALIA
CALYPSO
LEO
HAZEL
FRANK
JASON
HAZEL
THALIA
ANNABETH
ANNABETH
NOTE
THALIA
JASON
FRANK
CALYPSO
HAZEL
ANNABETH
NICO
MARK
NICO
ANNABETH
MARK
PIPER
ANNABETH
PIPER
NICO
THALIA
Almost done
LEO
ANNABETH
JASON
EPILOGUE(THIRD PERSON POV)
FUTURE READERS
SEQUEL
THANK YOU
TAP BY WATTPAD

PIPER

7.8K 176 11
By xShandilyax

Telling that this place suddenly became full of hatred is stupid.

Being daughter of Aphrodite we can sense the happiness and love and hatred also.

I could sense the hatred between the god and the goddess.

"Do you have a answere for this Athena?" Hermes asked.

" I would not like to say anything about this " Athena growled back.

" What are you all hiding and even Percy is hiding it. I being daughter of Aphrodite can sense that Percy is having some kind of feeling for Annabeth but still they are not together why?" I interrupted the god and goddess fight.

" All of your questions will be answered soon Piper " Hermes said as he growled and glared at Athena before flashing out.

"Why you came mom?" Annabeth asked.

" I would like you to see and take care of your sister well" Athena said

" Sure mom"

" Take care daughter " Athena said and flashed out.

Annabeth POV ( sorry generally I don't include two POV in one chapter but Piper's POV was too short)

" All right I think it's time for our beauty sis to wake up " Malcolm said as he saw our sister wake up in the morning. I didn't even knew that when I slept beside her bed and even I woke up by Malcolm's voice.

" Good morning Annabeth " Malcolm greeted.

I smiled back" Good morning Malcolm ."

The girl was awake now.

" Hi!!!" The girl cheered .
" Hi! My name is Annabeth and this is Malcolm, our brother as you are our new sister."I paused a bit to let her take in everything. "What is your name?" I asked politely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 8.7K 37
He saved them. He loved them. Cared for them. A hero like this should be treated with respect. However his only reward was betrayal. His name is Iota...
34.8K 741 16
Ever since Percy went on the quest with Frank and Hazel, he has been hearing her whispering in his mind. Gaea keeps haunting him in his dreams. Tell...
160K 3.9K 24
This is a Percabeth AU, based on the popular and totally adorable movie, 'To All The Boy's I've Loved Before'! Be prepared for some major feels as yo...
2M 32.5K 44
Percy Jackson had the life everyone wanted, he was the hero of Olympus, respected by the most powerful beings, and had the best of friends. However...