Jerk, Sophomore, Howell. (Dan...

By uhohvicky

HIGHEST #5 IN TAG danhowell #3 IN TAG philiplester #7 IN TAG danisnotonfire #100 IN TAG danielhowell #8 IN s... More

Ch. 1 - First Day
Ch. 2 - Stuck
Ch. 3 - Deal
Ch. 4 - Bad Day?
Ch. 5 - Procrasination!
Ch. 6 - Stage One
Ch. 7 - Stage Two
Ch. 8 - Stage Three
Ch. 9 - Help Wanted!!
Ch. 10 - Working
Ch. 11 - What Are You Getting Yourself Into Now?
Ch. 12 - We Don't Have Chemistry
Ch. 13 - Day of ze Play
Ch. 14 - Impression?
Ch. 15 - You Owe Me.
Ch. 16 - A Slightly "Oh Sh¡t" Moment
Ch. 17 - hoe dont do it- oh my god
Ch. 18 - Fil ur totes anoyin
Ch. 19 - Awkwardness
Ch. 20 - Clueless.
Ch. 21 - whoop Gotta Blast
Ch. 22 - Zip
Ch. 23 - Fall
Ch. 24 - Seriously. Shut Up.
Ch. 25 - Why Grandma?
Ch. 26 - Detention
Ch. 27 - Danny and Angel
Ch. 28 - This Lie
Ch. 29 - Should'a Could'a Would'a.
Ch. 30 - Trust +1
Ch. 31 - Go With It
Ch. 32 - U & I
Ch. 33 - *insert heart here*
Ch. 35 - Practice
Ch. 36 - B.S.
Ch. 37 - Bordem + Learning
Ch. 38 - Musical, Love
Ch. 39 - Suspended?
Ch. 40 - What About Trust
Ch. 41 - BITE
Ch. 42 - B-B-B-BITCHHH
Ch. 43 - Thank You's
Ch. 44 - Bus Ride
Ch. 45 - Plane Ride
Ch. 46 - Cab Ride
Ch. 47 - Walks & Talks
Ch. 48 - idfc
Ch. 49 - Movie Night
Ch. 50 - Auntie's Wedding
Ch. 51 - One, Two, Three.
Ch. 52 - Last Moments
Ch. 53 - Cock-Blocker.
Ch. 54 - Call Me.
Ch. 55 - Chain Reaction
Ch. 56 - <3
Ch. 57 - Safe In Your Arms.
Ch. 58 - This Will End.
Ch. 59 - Lucky
Ch. 60 - All Done
NOTES
SEQUEL GET EXCITED

Ch. 34 - Care

5.3K 238 763
By uhohvicky

Photo: stab me with a trEe, deAR LOrd!

Btw the songs mentioned might have not been made/released during the time Dan was in high school, but let's be honest, half this story wasn't even created while he was in high school.

Anyways, ENJOY!

"The play was another hit, thank you, team," Sydney applauded as the groups cheered and hooted. "Today is a new day for a new play," she said, starting to sound serious. "This time, we will reenact a time in life of law and order." With everyone laughing, she continues. "You didn't let me finish; Law and Order: A Fairy Tale Unit."

"A fairy tale theme," you whisper to yourself.

"You will do a debate, multiple ones, as of one side and another side." The teacher smiles, passing around papers, "I will give you a choice of characters you will audition for. Give me the name and I'll give you the lines and then choose who you will debate with."

After the little speech on good character and choosing wisely, you look for Daniel, who you found standing by the stage, leaning one side of his body on it; resting his elbow atop of it. Walking towards him, you flash a big smile, showing off your teeth as he smiles back.

"Hey, handsome," you greet, slapping his chest with the papers in your hand.

"Sup, gorgeous," he nods. "Okay, so, who are you going to be?"

"You mean we, I'm thinking of Handsel and Gretel, yeah? We'll still be together," you suggest.

"We could be the three little pigs, that'd be fun, but we'd need a third character." Daniel squints his eyes, looking down at the paper you handed him. "Ooh, it says Alice in Wonderland! And then the white rabbit, but we'd be separate."

"Yeah... I like the Hansel and Gretel option, though."

"Oka—" he gasps, cutting himself off. He turns to you and smiles deeply. "They have Christopher Robbin and Winnie the Pooh."

Leaning your body on one side of you with your hand on your hip, you sigh. "You are one of the most hated teen at this school and you want to be Christopher Robbin with Winnie the Pooh? Talk about ruin reputation, dude," you laugh as he slightly pouts.

"Just got a little excited," he giggles. Taking his hand and going through the paper, you announce that you are allowed to choose three different characters.

"Really? Well, I'm doing Hansel and Gretel," he smiles, circling the name with his pencil.

"Same," you say. "I think I want Ariel? The little mermaid."

"I'm doing Prince Charming," he states, excitedly. "And Christopher."

"Then I will be, what, Cinderella," you question, trying to get as many parts possible with Daniel.

"Sounds good," he nods.

Both of you walking up to Sydney, you pass her the papers. Going through them, she smiles. "This is going to be fun!" She gives you two a few scripts. "You two have two things together, Cinderella and Prince Charming will be fighting over a something, and Hansel and Gretel on the same team, of course."

Nodding and thanking the teacher, Daniel and you walk off, staring deeply at your papers.

"I'm Christopher Robbin! I'm Christopher Robbin," he chimes.

-

"And then the sky was so beautiful, he gave me his coat, because I was cold," you list to Phil. "It was a beautiful night with him."

"And your parents?"

"They weren't worried," you shrug, turning the corner, stopping between you and Dan's home. "I really hope I make him happy. I care about him."

"I'm sure you do. Just be careful."

"Don't worry— oh! We're doing a fairy tale play, I have two scenes with Dan, and he's so excited, he got Christopher Robbin from Winnie the Pooh."

"Awe, well that fits him well," Philip agrees. "I gotta get home. See ya in a bit."

"Ciao," you say your goodbye and walk to your front door, opening it to an empty home.

Getting to the sofa, you plop your body down, going through your phone. Having your homework finished and being in your home alone gave you the feeling of boredom. You couldn't get Philip, he was busy.

I guess I could contact Dan, you think to yourself.
but I don't want to interrupt him and make him think I'm clingy.

Getting to the text messages on your phone, you click on Dan's icon. You've had his number ever since you've been going to his house, but never really used it.

"Hey, boo," you type, thinking of sending it or not. Deleting it, you type something different. "Sup."

Really? Sup? You're his girlfriend, not his bro.

"Hi Dan." After debating with yourself to see if this was a good message or not, you shrug and send it. After your heart beating quickly from the sudden fear of odd messages, you get a new text.

Daniel Howell

-open the fking door I'm freezing out here ik ur home ya dick

"So much for trying to be a good girlfriend," you say to yourself, walking to your front door.

Opening it, you become frightened from the sudden feeling of soft lips pressing against yours. Knowing they were Dan's, you kiss back. Hands reaching your jaw, the kiss was pulled away, revealing Daniels' pink, swollen, lips; curved into a large smile. "God, you're so warm," he whispers.

"And hello to you too," you invite him in.

"Is anyone home," He asked, sitting nicely onto your couch.

"Besides us, no," you answer, closing the door and sitting beside him. "Why?"

"Because," he shouts, getting out his iPod and pressing it numerous of times. "We're going to be bored as hell together!"

Confused, you question him. "How'd you know I was bored?"

"Phil messaged me and told me you might be dying. I asked why and he said of boredom." He clicks the up volume of the electronic all the way up and sets it down, playing a song with one last click of a button.

'The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance'

As the intro begins, Dan's face droops dramatically.

"When I was... a young boy..." he began to lip sync. Laughing at his actions, you join in.

"To see a marching band!... He said will you!... Defeat them!... Your demons!... and all your non-believers, the plans that they have made!"

You both shouted, falling back onto the sofa. Dan lowers the volume a bit, just enough to the point where you can still hear it. You feel a warm palm overcome yours as it grasps onto you.

"Can I tell you something," Dan asked, turning his head towards you.

"Sure," you smile.

"It's a bit embarrassing but... I'm actually virgin," he chuckled.

"How is that embarrassing," you laugh, sitting up, still holding his hand.

"Because everyone thinks I've done it! But I haven't. And it's not that I've boned all the girls, it's that I just did some hard core making out with them."

"But what about the things girls say? How you were their first?"

"Rumors," he shrugs. "Call me crazy, but I'd rather lose it to you." He turns away from you, sitting up.

"You're adorable," you giggle, kissing his jaw-bone, it being the highest thing you can reach. He lightly closes his eyes and turns you to, pressing his lips to yours. Kissing back, you think about what he said.

I'd rather lose it to you.

"Would you really rather lose it to me," you wonder aloud.

"Yeah. I would," he states, turning away as his face turned red. "I mean, I won't unless you're okay with it, like, ready, because that'd be rape and I'm not that guy," he rambles on. "I care about you," he states, nodding his head and taking a gulp,

'My names' blurry face and I... care what you think,' played from his iPod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 116K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
84.9K 2.6K 25
Cheryl has always dreamed of going to NYU with her high school boyfriend Reggie. But when Reggie gets recruited to Ohio State everything changes. Ins...
167K 5.2K 11
Jasmine Shacklebolt transfers to Hogwarts from Ilvermorny. She's nervous about going there, but after she meets the staff she seemed hopeful; especia...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...